2010.06.21 ~ HLN and JVM coverage of Kyron's case

Status
Not open for further replies.
TH took 2nd poly and DY writing an open letter.

Recapping what we know. LE not naming anyone POI but are awfully interested in with TH was doing the day he disappeared.

LE reviewed TH's cell phone records and that's why the 2nd poly was ordered - per JVM

I have a hard time taking anything JVM or NG says seriously. NG spouts incorrect info for days at a time, shes no longer credible in my book.

Now Mike Brooks, I trust him and the things his show reports. JMO!

abbie

eta: Cannot believe NG isn't milking this case to the hilt, BOMBSHELLS!!! knowing her the way she is, but she continues to stay stuck on Joran, which is yesterdays news IMO as its pretty obvious he's toast. JMO again.

Talking about DY getting sick and that's when Kyron went to KH.

Dale Archer: If TH is innocent - her stress level must be overwhelming.

JVM - TH took pic at Science Fair and posted it at 1:21PM - what was she doing in between?

WHY WASN'T SHE AT THE TALENT SHOW INSTEAD OF HOME POSTING ON FACEBOOK??? Priorities...very obvious IMO.

She never got off of Joran at all today, I had it muted to see...I bet she will be all over Kyron's case when/if there is an arrest though...

BBM/red by me

:floorlaugh:
I'm not watching but I can just hear JVM saying that.

Anyway, if the "cell ping on Sauvie" is hitting mainstream news, and no one can really verify except through the Williamette Weekly, and Terri's 2nd LDT and the survey were about the cell pings - well ... I'd say we're due for another presser.

oh, and they shoulda impounded that darn truck.

Thanks for not making me watch JVM.

Just thinking Emma...maybe they did impound the car in the beginning? June 9th there were alot of comings and goings LE/FBI by her property. Got her cell phone records saw inconsistencies then they searched Sauvie Island. I wonder before the search of Sauvie Island they did forensics on the car without the press knowing....They were seen leaving the gym in the red mustang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona