2010.06.21 ~ The Levi Page Show will discuss Kyron tonight 9ET / 8CT / 7MT / 6PT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Levi, I was hoping there was another source besides a news agency quoting WW. So that we had a second confirmation to these cell pings.

Great show tonight as always. Please continue to carry Kyrons case and help bring this baby home.
Goodnight and God bless

Hi again, As to your 1st paragraph, that is why I bolded the last sentence in my post #95 saying " . . . Four of the sources say they’ve heard [T.H.]'s story doesn’t jibe with her cell-phone records from June 4."

I think stating the 4 sources was pretty specific. However in the interest of Sleuthing I will call WW in the morning to see if I can learn any more about who they are, etc. Never know what I might learn :innocent: Ya Ya

Even though it hasn't been confirmed as far as I know about Terri's Bio son moving to live with her parents or when he did. I just can't help but feel like she was wanting it to be only her, Kayne and their little girl. She got rid of her bio son and the only thing left in the way was Kyron.

What I missed is the part about who was the best friend that took the husband? Were Terri and DY best friends?? (missed that part somehow)

That's a good idea. I don't know how to ask him- perhaps someone else will?

From all these years of watching Nancy Grace and other crime shows like these, I really don't see how some of these (if not all) guests are not paid for their time, especially since some of them are on all the time. Are they that rich that they can volunteer for network tv for free?

You're wrong. They do volunteer their time for free...

Most of them have other jobs rather that TV. A lot of them are attorneys and they like to do it because it it gives them good publicity for their law firm.

Some of them are authors and they get their book plugged on the shows they go on.

Some of them are private investigators and it is a good way for them to establish credibility.

Even though it hasn't been confirmed as far as I know about Terri's Bio son moving to live with her parents or when he did. I just can't help but feel like she was wanting it to be only her, Kayne and their little girl. She got rid of her bio son and the only thing left in the way was Kyron.

What I missed is the part about who was the best friend that took the husband? Were Terri and DY best friends?? (missed that part somehow)

I heard that they were "friends" I don't know about best friends. I heard that on Jane Velez-Mitchell's show. Does anyone have the link to the transcript of her show that aired last night?

Not "best friends" but friends...

BROWN: I`m sorry but it sounds creepy to me. I`m sorry. You know, your friend goes off and gets sick, then you get involved with her husband, that`s called adultery. That means betrayal of your friend. Then you have another -- that`s creepy.

ARCHER: Come on, Pat, that doesn`t lead to murder now.

BROWN: It shows maybe that there is a manipulative kind of person there. It shows there may be some kind of personality disorder. I`m not saying there is, but the police are saying this is not likely a stranger-to-stranger crime. It`s extremely low. That is saying a lot. I`m not saying that they can prove anything yet, but they`re pointing that direction.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1006/21/ijvm.01.html

I'll have to get a link, but I'm positive I read in one of the local newspapers websites that police were searching the island, based on information from the stepmoms cell phone.

I also read that she lied about where she was that day, but the news source did not eleborate on what her first "story" was. Whether it was at Kyron's school or whether it was somewhere AFTER she dropped Kyron off.

I'll get those links and get back to you guys ASAP.

Just to confirm then Levi, your podcast tonight was based on news articles, and that's what you are referencing, not LE or the media direct, who have some info? I have to ask this because you say you've learned she "lied" to police about her whereabouts, then made a "beeline" to her facebook to say she was hitting the gym. It is not fact she lied about her whereabouts, just that pings are contradictory - and no ones seem to be able to explain 2 towers that provide service to all residents in the area. You learned this through media? Or did a source directly tell you?

Also, it's not pronounced "Swa-vee's Island" - it's "Saw-Vee's Island."

I really care about this case, this forum and this thread, and something about this podcast is worrisome - not that it's unfair to TH, bc I am all over the board on that. But that your podcast seems to seal the deal, while just restating reported information, just more accusingly and assuredly. Which may appeal to many.

I want Kyron home, and nothing in this podcast was new info, it was just said in a tone that implied complicity on the part of TH.

We are NOT allowed to talk about private social media, but I for one do know that TH did NOT make a "beeline" to update her facebook to say she was hitting the gym. Sorry mods, but if you OK with this podcast, then my hope is that other members will also remember and defend this. Regardless of whether or not it is appropriate to go to the gym while your child is missing, it was 3 to 4 days later, maybe even a week later. It was NOT the same day. My fact, and media fact, and LE fact.

http://www.katu.com/news/96033344.html?tab=video

Kaine went to "hit the gym" as well - but this is not mentioned. Again, I have no side on this, but I will continue to struggle with the fact that we are all upset at any lead that a family member harmed this boy. Because of this, and I am local, I really REALLY REALLY only want facts, it helps the pain by offering a counter of logic and truth, truly - at least for me. If that should be the case. Salacious reporting hurts even more, even if it's slightly off the mark, or repeating things said in an absolute manner - and it really gets me when people report investigative information as fact, while really only spitting out previously reported information a tone that implies all has been solved, just because one person said it a certain way.

All I'm saying is, Levi - you are reporting on all the same information we have, and I feel like you are fueling the fire. You may be correct in theory, and it's sad and likely true. But it's based on all the same back up news stories, and it's evident that local enforcement/media agencies have not been spoken to - you report like it's inside information.

I don't want this fire here. Anyone, please tell me if I cross a line. Sorry.

Am I allowed to now discuss what I saw? On FB while it was public? If these guys do? Her FB update that said "hitting the gym" was NOT on the date Kyron went missing. Nor the 2nd day, nor the 3rd....That said, it was STILL WIERD when she did it.

More important, though is that she didn't switch her profile picture from her daughter to Kyron. Even after "hitting the gym." She changed her picture after people saw that comment, and believe me, I'd been waiting for it. It might have been up to a week. I was on her page every day after 6/5 until it went private, and it was NOT the same day, nor was it the day after, Kyron went missing, it was closer to week.

She still has highly suspicious behavior, but so much in fact I get irked that people can't even remember the timeline for the accuracy in it all!

She did NOT hit the gym the same day Kyron went missing. However, she did wait about 6 days to change her profile pic to Kyron's missing persons flyer. Kaine had his up for 3-4 days before TH changed hers. Mods, give me TO if needed, or PM me. I am really frustrated~

This is just NOT fair reporting, for those of us not able to speak up due to TOS.

Am I allowed to now discuss what I saw? On FB while it was public? If these guys do? Her FB update that said "hitting the gym" was NOT on the date Kyron went missing. Nor the 2nd day, nor the 3rd....That said, it was STILL WIERD when she did it.

More important, though is that she didn't switch her profile picture from her daughter to Kyron. Even after "hitting the gym." She changed her picture after people saw that comment, and believe me, I'd been waiting for it. It might have been up to a week. I was on her page every day after 6/5 until it went private, and it was NOT the same day, nor was it the day after, Kyron went missing, it was closer to week.

She still has highly suspicious behavior, but so much in fact I get irked that people can't even remember the timeline for the accuracy in it all!

She did NOT hit the gym the same day Kyron went missing. However, she did wait about 6 days to change her profile pic to Kyron's missing persons flyer. Kaine had his up for 3-4 days before TH changed hers. Mods, give me TO if needed, or PM me. I am really frustrated~

This is just NOT fair reporting, for those of us not able to speak up due to TOS.

Not a Mod, but the last statement from the mods about TH's FB is that we cannot discuss her FB directly since she took it private. We can discuss what the MEDIA writes/states about the FB, but not about what we saw on it ourselves.

So, if Levy or NG or other MSM talks about the FB we can talk about what THEY said. But that's it.

Just because there are 2 highly qualified experts in law/prosecution and investigation doing a radio show, doesn't mean what they are saying is factual or relevant to this case *if* they don't have inside case information or if they are not confining their comments only to officially known/verified information from LE.

Everything else is opinion based on speculation of facts that may or not not be accurate.

Right. Shows like this are sometimes interesting to watch/listen to, but you have to remember these people are speculating just like we are. The only difference is that they have some professional experience (not related directly to this case, but professional experience nonetheless) and they are not anonymous as we are here. They are speculating based on experience, but speculating just the same as we are here.

Like all other rumors, I take the information in and tuck it away somewhere while I wait for it to be verified by official sources.

All this is speculating but if as Levi's guest say the motive was "revenge", then my next question is "revenge for what"???? IF TH is the perp and revenge is the reason, who is she hoping to hurt? Kyron? Kaine? Desiree? I would think it would be one of those three.

Good question, Finch!

If revenge, according to these "experts", is the motive, and since these "experts" seem to be speculating on TH's involvement in Kyron's disappearance, what revenge could she possibly be seeking?

You're wrong. They do volunteer their time for free...

Most of them have other jobs rather that TV. A lot of them are attorneys and they like to do it because it it gives them good publicity for their law firm.

Some of them are authors and they get their book plugged on the shows they go on.

Some of them are private investigators and it is a good way for them to establish credibility.

BBM

Mmmkay then. That's all I needed to know. Thank you.

This is from AOL News:

Two weeks after the little boy disappeared from his Oregon elementary school, Willamette Week reports that investigators have determined that Moulton Horman was not where she said she was on the day her stepson vanished.

The investigation into missing Portland, Ore., boy Kyron Horman is now focused on his stepmother Terri Moulton Horman, seen here with Kyron's father Kaine.

Police say cell phone records show that on June 4, the day Kyron was last seen, Moulton Horman was on Sauvie Island, five miles from Kyron's school. Divers and rescue teams have been combing that island for any signs of the second-grader since June 10.

http://www.aolnews.com/crime/articl...under-scrutiny-in-missing-child-case/19521940

For all we know, Terri may have accidentally left her cell phone in the white pickup truck after she took Kyron to school & returned home, and KH (since it is known that it's his truck) may have been the one on Sauvie Island on June 4th (for what purpose, I have no idea, since I'm just proposing a purely hypothetical scenario) where the phone is purported to have been pinging away, unaware that TH's cell phone was in the vehicle (again, a purely hypothetical scenario here).

For all we know, the cell phone pings are nothing more than a wild, unsubstantiated rumor (since the sources of that info have been recently said to be questionable). I'm not sure anymore of who's a reliable source & who's not - it seems to change almost daily, until it makes my head spin.

Until LE (or a reliable source) releases the cell phone info, I'm unsure what to make of it.

It could be that TH (or any family member, for that matter) is not involved in Kyron's disappearance at all, but is the victim of public scrutiny due to a series of bizarre circumstances.

I would hate to see an innocent person convicted in the media & by public opinion while the real perpetrator goes free.

I'll have to get a link, but I'm positive I read in one of the local newspapers websites that police were searching the island, based on information from the stepmoms cell phone.

I also read that she lied about where she was that day, but the news source did not eleborate on what her first "story" was. Whether it was at Kyron's school or whether it was somewhere AFTER she dropped Kyron off.

I'll get those links and get back to you guys ASAP.

BBM

If you could provide a link that quotes LE saying why they were searching Sauvie Island, I'd greatly appreciate it. IIRC, everything I've read about the searches of the Island says that LE wouldn't give a specific reason. LE has been extremely mum about all of their actions, in order to protect the integrity of the investigation, which is understandable.

Snipped for space:
Her FB update that said "hitting the gym" was NOT on the date Kyron went missing. Nor the 2nd day, nor the 3rd....

She did NOT hit the gym the same day Kyron went missing. However, she did wait about 6 days to change her profile pic to Kyron's missing persons flyer.

I believe the "hitting the gym" post was either on the evening of 6/7 or the evening of 6/8. I took a snapshot of her FB on 6/9 at ~10 AM and by then it was gone.

Snipped for space:

I believe the "hitting the gym" post was either on the evening of 6/7 or the evening of 6/8. I took a snapshot of her FB on 6/9 at ~10 AM and by then it was gone.

Thank you -multiple thank you's - I'm not imagining things!

Whether it was inappropriate or game for speculation for TH to post this on 6/7 or 6/8, I know not, I can just feel what I feel, as we all may. But do I remember it was days afterwards, and LE addressed this, and I'm having a hard enough time maintaining my feelings about TH without irresponsible media/nt WS approved people being allowed to imply that it was the same day or hours after TH found out Kyron was missing. "Bee-lining it" is FAR BEYOND what we've been even allowed to say here at WS, and even referring to TH's FB was major TOS violation. BUT IT WAS TRUE, AND WE COULDN'T MENTION IT. And now, we are part of a webpage that accepts people perpetuating that she said it hours after she dropped him off at school.

Not nice.

She posted it days later, she did not "beeline" towards facebook - it was 4 to 5 days later: absolutely yeah, still a weird post about hitting the gym. Let's speculate on that: it is what I would wish for, as it;s more truthful! I'ts is helpful for "back of the mind" thoughts even, if anything!

But if we aren't even allowed to counter with facts, I don't know what to about that!

So, is this broadcast the parameters or TOS now? I'll take my TO if necessary. For now, is the above what we get to go on? GOOD LUCK!

Please, have Levi explain this transcript statement:

"His step-mother, Terri Moulton Horman, said she dropped him off at school 8:45, she'd seen him go into his class, and then fast forward to 3:45 in the afternoon, she reported him missing, and then - here's the kicker, everybody - after she reported him missing, she made a beeline to her facebook page and she put this into her wall - and this is a quote: Hitting the gym."

THIS IS NOT TRUE!!! What is going on that he gets to post that, while we have had TOS clamps on us? It is not true. She did not post that for several days, not that it makes a difference, but why doe Levi get to make a false statement while we are not allowed to mention it???????

I just re-listened to this - its a bit nutty to me - sorry. Can someone please give me some reliable info on Levi Page, please? This is going towards very amateur-yet-effective journalism, and implying very intense credibility, but not warranted, IMO.

I am new here, and WS 101: I feel good intentions coming from this, BUT he's already running on some falsehoods....Help? Like seriously.

DidionFan - Although I have no personal opinion, I believe you will find Levi to be a well respected friend of WS.

About TH's FB, there were many other things that could be said about what she wrote the very day that Kyron went missing. What she wrote, didn't write, posted and didn't post and, quite frankly, "liked", are more fodder for speculation by many.

IMO, hitting the gym even at this late date would make me go hmmm... I'm having trouble hitting the gym myself over this case!

Welcome to WS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member