2010.06.28 - Kyron's Dad files for divorce and restraining order

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion

She is currently sequestered in a house ,that is probably under heavy surveillance, no fire arms allowed, she can't go to probably her favorite work out spot, baby k is gone, her only fan club probably consists of the two who raised her and Ohhhhh the sounds that house must be making right now. I still believe this is a tactic by LE to get her to tell where Kyron is.
Well,I was one of the first people to say she needed to be looked into.But untill I hear more facts to say she is guilty.I may just be behind her and I am one of the best to defend her.I will just have to see how this all unfolds.But if she is proving guilty I am also one of the best to prosecute her.I personally feel there is another POI to look at that they are aware of now.I feel the LS needs to have more focus on him to be looked into.I do think you will find the answers with the LS.

strip her of everything, absolutely everything where she has nowhere to turn...interesting

I was surprised that the original order did not request this...so to me this makes sense. According to his own words his house is in his name.

As I suspected, he is the sole owner of the house. As I stated earlier in the week, I believe that financial motives were a big part of the mfh plot. She had absolutely no independent source of income nor does she share any ownership in the house. She is completely under his power financially and he might have begun abusing her and/or having an outside affair. She felt that her security and future were threatened. If Kaine were dead and Kyron gone, she would inherit the house, cash in the bank, insurance policies, pension, investments, etc. I'm afraid for Kyron. If my theory is true, she wouldn't be able to risk Kyron's rappearance.

Did anyone see the name of the landscaper in the RO? (I dont see it) I wonder if the landscaper has or had long hair.

Seems like the only thing he hasn't taken from her is the Mustang. Ouch, forcing her to move out. That's definitely tightening the screws. No more hiding. I bet reporters are going to be camped out, waiting for her to leave the house.

That will probably be next. He most likely has that financed in his name also. She has no income and will not be getting child support.

More pressure....pressure.....pressure....

Thanks, Kimster, now I have "Under Pressure" by Queen and David Bowie in my head, lol! But you're right, it's more pressure!

The worrying thing is though if they have enough evidence why would he need to file to evict her? If arrested she would be getting a new home in the local prison ( assuming she didnt get bail i guess) and the house would then become empty anyhow.

That will probably be next. He most likely has that financed in his name also. She has no income and will not be getting child support.

Good on him if does. Even if she is NOT guilty she has not seemed to be at all,IMO,willing to help this case.

It is a statement. We don't support you anymore. We won't stand behind you. You have no family, no home, you refuse to cooperate, fine.... move out. :cow:

Can I just say....Where on earth is her lawyer? Not one statement...Nothing...

FYI - Oregon is NOT a community property state.

*note to self* Do not move to Oregon :p
Oh wait, I don't think here is either, oh well , I am stuck with him :p

Thanks Kimster, I was gonna go back and check on that. You are so helpful!

<--- is a suckup:angel:

Why does it matter if he has long hair? I wonder about the LS too, especially the white truck.

I guess she'll move to her parents' home.

KH & baby don't have to move back in if TH is forced to move out. Maybe he will, as bait, but leave the baby in the care of someone else.

I don't know if LE uses ordinary citizens as bait, though.

Why does it matter if he has long hair? I wonder about the LS too, especially the white truck.

Someone saw what they believed to be a woman driving a white truck and reported it as suspicious

FYI - Oregon is NOT a community property state.

Quick question from someone in a 50/50 state (thank goodness). So if you are married and the house and cars are in the spouses name. Do they automatically keep that property in a divorce?
Is there a possibilty she will walk away with nothing?

It is a statement. We don't support you anymore. We won't stand behind you. You have no family, no home, you refuse to cooperate, fine.... move out. :cow:

I agree with your take on it. And call me mean, but I would be doing the same thing. No more pussy-footing around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member