2010.06.29 -- LE says TH not POI nor suspect

On Levi's thread tonight.........LE is 'following' TH every move
and will not call anyone a POI or suspect until time to arrest.
Lawsuits if wrong person!

Good point JBean! I recently read an article from the day before Peterson was arrested and LE still wasn't publicly naming him a suspect!

But they made it clear that they had not cleared him either.

IMO

She might have had a little "something" on the side. This could easily account for the divorce filing, if LE showed this info and/or proof to KH. As far as the TRO, I figured they got into one heck of a fight, and KH probably threatened to take the baby and leave. A TRO can be granted for that..I personally know, as my ex threatened to take my daughter, and the next morning I had a RO and sole custody. This was years ago, I don't know how much legal stuff has changed since then.

OK-to me it is clear that Terri is a POI but will never be named one. She will either be arrested or not. I don't think she will ever be cleared unless someone else is charged (and not even then, to many people.)

I was thinking along the lines of Kyron asking to go with her, her agreeing for whatever reason and then something happening after they left the grounds. There would not have had to be a scene at/in the school.

But then it does not explain why she would not have stopped long enough to tell his teacher, hey, he's coming with me...

I think that if TMH did this, it may have gone down this way:

TMH and Kyron go into the school together. They drop his jacket and backpack off in his classroom, then TMH takes the famous picture of him.

Right after she takes that picture, she realises Kyron forgot something in the truck. They head out to the truck together. While they are standing by the truck, TMH loses her temper, shakes Kyron and accidentally kills him.

She panics because she knows she should not have been shaking him, stuffs him into the truck and leaves.

Later, when asked about her movements that day, she reverses the two events. She says that first they went back out to the truck together, then came back in and she took the picture (with witnesses), then they walked around together.

Even if they were seen going out to the truck together, that would mean nothing because it is accounted for in her timeline. I doubt anyone who might have seen then consulted their watch to check the time. The time discrepancy would only be about 10 minutes.

Again, this is only speculation. It is one way this could have happened but I have no way of knowing that this is in reality what happened.

Grainne I don't think it went down that way because that would require some composure and if I accidently killed someone, I don't think I could muster enough up. jmo

Grainne I don't think it went down that way because that would require some composure and if I accidently killed someone, I don't think I could muster enough up. jmo

Well, if my scenario is close to correct, she had somewhere between 4 and 6 hours to regain her composure.

This is all very frustrating because there are so few facts known. I keep hoping LE has more but I am beginning to fear that they do not.

be sure to stay on topic in here thanks

where this post lands is random

If LE has had an advantage because TH did not have an attorney and could speak freely, that has ended now. The divorce filing and subsequent taking of her daughter has certainty encouraged her to retain an attorney. An attorney will tell her to be quiet.

The judge sealed the restraining order for s o m e reason. ??? (I think it may have to do with a not-so-official POI.)
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/judge_seals_restraining_order.html

The restraining order involves allegations about abuse against a minor. I am not surprise it is sealed. The seal is to protect the minor child not the reasons behind the request.

Emergency restraining orders are issued without any real evidence because the risk of harm to the child outweighs parental rights. Would you rather have a restraining order issued for 30 days where there was no abuse? Or not issue a restraining order until evidence is provided and the child gets harmed during that time?

I am in no way defending TH or saying she is not abusive. Just that we do not know for a fact that she was abusive to either KH or the baby. Again, the Family Abuse Restraining Order only requires that the person was "made to fear" that they were going to be harmed, not that they were harmed and no evidence is required, just a statement that "I was afraid she was going to harm...."

KH may have provided evidence but he also may not. we do not know. TH may have been abusive towards KH and/or the baby but she may have not...we do not know.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back