2010.07.12 - TH accused of sexual affair

I am not suggesting MC has anything to do with Kyron's disappaerance but am suggesting that his appearance in this family drama at this moment in time is highly questionable IMO

I cannot help but think about those instances when people involved in a criminal activity attempt to "insert" themselves either into the family fold or into the investigation in an attempt to both draw suspicion away from themselves or "guide" the family and LE away from something they would prefer hidden.

If, as I suspect, MC and TH were already involved with one another prior to Kyron being missing, they may have been very careful about how they contacted/interacted with one another. Once all the scrutiny came and MC was unable to contact TH, he shows up to "renew" his acquaintance with Kaine and offer his help in the search for missing Kyron. In that circumstance, MC's only way of communicating with TH may well have been by phone and text.

The sexting may have been (in TH and MC minds) something they knew was risky but that only added to the excitement of the whole thing.

I may well be waaay off base with these rumminations but this is where my mind is stewing today.

THIS IS IN NO WAY MEANT TO SUGGEST ANYONE SLEUTH MC - SIMPLY MY OWN THOUGHTS AND QUESTIONS I HOPE ARE ANSWERED THROUGH THE COURSE OF LE'S INVESTIGATION ONE DAY.

TLCox, I couldn't agree with you more! Very well said! If they weren't having a relationship in advance I will eat my hat (and its a VERY large sun hat- yuk).

With all of the crimes in the news these days, and even just with missing hikers etc. I think many people are aware of cell phone pings and the ability to track people by them. With that said, for some time now I have wondered weather TH sent her cell phone (and maybe baby K) on a wild goose chase with someone else, while she took Kyron someplace and did the unthinkable, or visa versa (if TH had an accomplice, and I happen to believe she did- well before MC came to the forefront).

Once Kyron was gone MC comes in as a long lost friend of Kaine's only coming forward to help and he and TH suddenly become 'close' (yeah right). I suppose stranger things have happened but I'm just not buying it... we shall see!:waitasec:

I hope we shall see!!! All of this is MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back