2010.07.14 Investigators re-interviewing people who saw Kyron; Kyron seen w/out Terri

Different child :)

Quoting opening post:

One person who has been asked again about what he saw is Skyline seventh-grader T.K., whose science fair project was on antimatter. He said investigators came back to interview him last week at his home.

“I just saw him (Kyron) in the gym, and I saw the truck out in the parking lot,” he said Wednesday. T.K. said Kyron was looking at other students’ science fair projects, seemed happy and was with friends.

Thank you, Donjeta. I didn't know about the other young witness.

As a teacher, this timeline by TH bothers me.

Although it was a different type of day and opened early, the bells ring at the same time.

8:35-warning bell. Get to your class.

8:45-school starts.

I see nothing different that school starts at 8:45.

The buses would still be coming at the same time.

Parents could come before work to see the fair.

Why would a person such as Terri bring Kyron to class after 8:45, the final bell? She knows that Kyron would be late then.

As a teacher, I do not care if it was a different type of day.

It would be chaos if children could drop in whenever they felt like it.

I don't think the time rules were suspended that day . The children were to get in groups.

How could that happen if there were no parameters of when school starts?

Very interesting point! If TH did it, she would know well the schedule and when there would be more or less people walking the halls or going in and out of the doors.

...posted this link, and it seems to be important. I was afraid it would get lost, way down there at the bottom of the page!

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/police_ask_media_for_footage_o.html

"Authorities are asking media to give them copies of any video interviews with students, parents or others who said they saw Kyron Horman after 8:45 a.m. on June 4.

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office said it will not comment on why it wants this information. In addition to the footage, the sheriff's office is asking for contact information for those who were interviewed.

"The request raises questions for the timeline -- which changed in the early days of the investigation -- of what happened the morning that Kyron Horman disappeared from Skyline School. Police initially said Kyron was seen by someone around 9 a.m. at the school. They later said he was last seen at 8:45 a.m. by his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, as he headed to his classroom.
"

Well, this is a change!

It seems that some of those interviewed gave a different version to LE then they did to media.

The sheriff's office already has conducted interviews twice -- and in some cases four times -- with parents, students, school officials and others since Kyron disappeared almost six weeks ago. But some of those interviewed have given different stories to TV crews, he said, and the sheriff's office wants to follow up on any information that may have been missed.
from above link.

Imagine that, inconsistent stories. Maybe some people embellished for the camera.

I did not think LE would be too thrilled to see some of the people on camera...especially if info does not match what they wrote on flyers or said in interview...there will be records now of two different stories available to defense and one version may help the defendant, etc...

It seems that some of those interviewed gave a different version to LE then they did to media.

The sheriff's office already has conducted interviews twice -- and in some cases four times -- with parents, students, school officials and others since Kyron disappeared almost six weeks ago. But some of those interviewed have given different stories to TV crews, he said, and the sheriff's office wants to follow up on any information that may have been missed.
from above link.

Imagine that, inconsistent stories. Maybe some people embellished for the camera.

Who has given stories to TV crews? There haven't been that many interviews that I've seen. Or are these off the camera interviews?

The PTA lady, Terri's mom and the school mate gave interviews with a time line tip. Anyone else?

There may be other interviews and the news just picked out the ones they found to have most "TV value or appeal...

Kyron disappeared on Friday June 4th. June 5th is a Saturday. :waitasec: Are you saying she gave the paper to the teacher on THursday?

That what TH's friend Finster says TH told her. We can all guess how reliable that info may be, but it was reported in MSM.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/friend_says_terry_moulton_horm.html
Finster said Horman had told Kyron's teacher the day before that she was taking the boy to the doctor on Friday, June 11, and gave the teacher paperwork to fill out related to the appointment.

from above link.

Maybe the police weren't listening closely enough to what they really said or didn't ask them all of the right questions.

IMO

The editing might have done some tricks to twist their statements too and I think they could use the raw footage.

I think that as long as LE is keeping so quiet, the media will continue to be compelled to seek out anyone even remotely connected who will talk...for better or for worse.

Would it be OK to provide links that show that Kyron's teacher was not in her first year of teaching? I know we are not to sleuth the teacher, but they are all public links from Portland Public Schools. Even better, is there a MSM source that says she was not a first-year teacher? I can't find one.

I'm tired of the "first year teacher" rumor.

It is hard to watch this little boy wonder what has happened to his mom, she was just gone when he was supposed to be going home to her after his weekend with dad. I feel so bad for him, my 4 year plays with him and looks up to him so much and my mother is friends with the father of her other son who is 6. This has been hard on all of them and what brought me to WS.

It is harder to see the little ones that are missing, but at the same time harder to watch the little ones whose parents were taken from them before they had a chance to grow up. We always want to be the ones that leave before our children do, but at the same time we don't want to leave them too soon.

What are you talking about? or better than wh?at? who are you talking about

I wanted to add something here. I have mentioned before that my sister has a hearing problem. So I've noticed the way the first thing out was that TH said that the teacher had a hearing problem. My sister will often let people know she has a hearing problem and to me the fact that TH jumped on this right off the bat makes me suspicious that she felt this was a clear cover for her.

In my gut I feel like she took advantage of the teacher's hearing problem and told her on purpose the wrong day as a way of giving herself a cover. There are few and far between times that my sister's hearing problem has created a problem for her. Usually because she has a hearing problem she is highly attentive to details if people are tellign her something.

Granted there was probably much confusion that day but my feelign is that this was premeditated. This is why TH took a picture of Kyron and told the teacher that she had a doctors appointment. I think TH thought she'd be buying herself an alibi and creating confusion in the school. It just smacks of a set up.

It makes me angry because she is using a person's disability to help abduct a child and the teacher must feel horrible about it. Really nasty piece of work if this is true.

(wish I could remember who coined it thusly, but...) the gymacafetorium is the large bottom part of the building in this picture, with the two windows.
RAY ROMANO.... Everybody loves Raymond, I think it might have been cafegymatorium.... I laughed so hard I cried. Small ( or Catholic) schools...

I am thinking that if he was with friends someone would've seen him leave with Terri or he would've said "I have to go get something from the truck." The gym was crowded, someone had to have seen something IMO.
I remember someone saying they saw Kyron being led from the school by a man and they went to a truck. I think it was a friend or school mate of Kyron's.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back