2010.07.15 Casey at the Hearing

Would volunteers be able to interact with KC?
I thought she was locked in a private cell with only a small amount of time to get out and shower, etc.

I think she is allowed out of her cell for an hour a day.

In that hour, would she be able to interact with volunteers and/or other prisoners?

I seriously doubt it.
I do too, except for maybe volunteer chaplain staff. Many inmates go to AA/NA meetings inside, but Casey wouldn't have that option as she is not an addict/alcoholic. I am not sure if inmates, in PC, even have the option of AA meetings while incarcerated.

In that hour, would she be able to interact with volunteers and/or other prisoners?

This is from today's news-
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5484545&postcount=6"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.08.04 - Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSIONS HERE PLEASE ***[/ame]
snip-
Captain Watts: What was your relationship like with inmate Anthony and inmate Adams?
Derkovic: Because we were .. all three of us were the only PC's, we, we were the ones that stayed there for the longest and talked to each other through the doors, through the vents, through letters and we just became friends.
Watts: So you guys did consider yourselves friends?
Derkovic: Yes sir.

On News 13 at 9 p.m., you'll hear about how Anthony and another inmate were allowed time together, and you won't believe what the corrections officer let them do.

I'll guess we'll find out what KC was actually allowed to do shortly.:snooty:

This is from today's news-
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.08.04 - Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSIONS HERE PLEASE ***
snip-
Captain Watts: What was your relationship like with inmate Anthony and inmate Adams?
Derkovic: Because we were .. all three of us were the only PC's, we, we were the ones that stayed there for the longest and talked to each other through the doors, through the vents, through letters and we just became friends.
Watts: So you guys did consider yourselves friends?
Derkovic: Yes sir.

On News 13 at 9 p.m., you'll hear about how Anthony and another inmate were allowed time together, and you won't believe what the corrections officer let them do.

I'll guess we'll find out what KC was actually allowed to do shortly.:snooty:

If what we read before is correct they allowed ICA access to scissors to cut Robyn's hair. Just the thing for an accused murderer on a boring evening. They also let ICA and Robyn socialize in each others cells....

In regards to ICA playing with her hair, etc A LOT....I think that is more a nervouse habit. I do the same thing when I get nervous. And I do think she has every reason to be nervous.

I think they need to get her a normal haircut, the long hair is a bit spooky/witchy/prisony to me. It's pretty hair but I think a mid-length stylish haircut would look much better. Also, clothes that a young woman her age would really wear to work would be better, current normal styles, not the puffy sleeved blouses. A normal dress blouse or sport shirt would be fine, and they should bring a sweater in case it's cold in the courtroom. But not this wuthering heights or bo-peep kind of look. It gives off a weird look. MOO

In Session commentator just said that the state pays for KC to have her hair done berfore she appears in court!!! Why have we never heard that before? Did I miss this?

This comment was in relation to the live court...defendant requests makeup access.

Well, the state is NOT getting their money's worth 'cause her hair reminds me of Morticia Adams. Cut that split end stringy mess!

jmo. The inmates will be back on the street and any positive help they can get is wonderful. Some inmates have no idea what they look like. I believe that getting caught actually tears some of them apart. Thats how they were raised. just sayin

ita!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back