2010.07.19 Defense is Investigating George

Or perhaps he's out partying and entering hot body contests AKA "ugly coping".

Why would you put that image in our heads? LOL I just pictured george marie in a blue dress and knee high boots...ugh! *shakes angry fist*. I need my retinas burned and a good cerebral scrub.

I think in the beginning, it was more "hey, let's just confuse the jury and make them think that there could be another possibility here, like George could have possibly done this." He wouldn't really have to fall on his sword, just be used as confusion and reasonable doubt for the jury. So in essence, he wouldn't really be under the bus.
Then Casey brought in the accusations of sexual abuse, and Cindy tried to make it look like George knew more about the smell than she did or something to that effect in the 911 hearing, and I think George realized he wasn't going to be used for confusion and reasonable doubt. Instead, he was going to FULLY be thrown under the bus to free Casey. I don't think he likes that one bit, and I think that's why he stopped coming to the hearings. He never planned on really sacrificing himself for Casey, but she was more than willing to sacrifice him to save herself. And apparently even Cindy is willing to sacrifice him too to save Casey. That has to hurt him a lot. No wonder he can't go to those hearings, and no wonder there's probably marriage troubles brewing (hence the "we're okay, there are no marriage troubles" statement from Cindy).

THIS is what is amazing to me...I can "almost" understand (not really, but for sake of argument) how Cindy was willing to try to cast doubt on Jesse Grund and anyone else---but more and more it appears she is willing to let GEORGE take the wrap?! It is a little flabbergasting....but then, I have never seen the lengths Cindy will go to (and with the world watching!) There is a comment section on one of the Florida news websites...one of the commenters is thought to be Cindy. Sure enough...she was commenting to everyone that we should get behind KC for feminist reasons!!! She is serious! She thinks the fact that KC's sexual life is brought in is not right. So the rest of the commenters try to get Cindy to realize that KC's sexual life has EVERYTHING to do with what happened...The Cindy commentator was not swayed in the least. It makes me realize.....she will never ever never get what happened. ever!

I think in the beginning, it was more "hey, let's just confuse the jury and make them think that there could be another possibility here, like George could have possibly done this." He wouldn't really have to fall on his sword, just be used as confusion and reasonable doubt for the jury. So in essence, he wouldn't really be under the bus.
Then Casey brought in the accusations of sexual abuse, and Cindy tried to make it look like George knew more about the smell than she did or something to that effect in the 911 hearing, and I think George realized he wasn't going to be used for confusion and reasonable doubt. Instead, he was going to FULLY be thrown under the bus to free Casey. I don't think he likes that one bit, and I think that's why he stopped coming to the hearings. He never planned on really sacrificing himself for Casey, but she was more than willing to sacrifice him to save herself. And apparently even Cindy is willing to sacrifice him too to save Casey. That has to hurt him a lot. No wonder he can't go to those hearings, and no wonder there's probably marriage troubles brewing (hence the "we're okay, there are no marriage troubles" statement from Cindy).

THIS is what is amazing to me...I can "almost" understand (not really, but for sake of argument) how Cindy was willing to try to cast doubt on Jesse Grund and anyone else---but more and more it appears she is willing to let GEORGE take the wrap?! It is a little flabbergasting....but then, I have never understood the lengths Cindy will go to (and with the world watching!) There is a comment section on one of the Florida news websites...one of the commenters is thought to be Cindy. Sure enough...she was commenting to everyone that we should get behind KC for feminist reasons!!! She is serious! She thinks the fact that KC's sexual life is brought in is not right. So the rest of the commenters try to get Cindy to realize that KC's sexual life has EVERYTHING to do with what happened...The Cindy commentator was not swayed in the least. It makes me realize.....she will never ever never get what happened. ever! Remember when GA told someone that CA cared more about KC and Caylee than him? Man. He had THAT right.

Maybe he's missing. Has it been 31 days since the "no marital troubles" statement? Has anyone checked myspace for mysterious poems?
Slightly OT, but Kristi Cornwell's family behaved the way a family should behave when a loved one goes missing. They used info from the police to go out and find her (pings!). George sitting in a tent collecting donations with the like of DM is exactly what a grandparent does when they don't want their grandchild found. Why did he not organize one group to go out and search? I would have torn apart that neighborhood with my bare hands.

PS- G-d bless Kristi and her family.

Why would you put that image in our heads? LOL I just pictured george marie in a blue dress and knee high boots...ugh! *shakes angry fist*. I need my retinas burned and a good cerebral scrub.

laughmouth.gif
George Marie

Slightly OT, but Kristi Cornwell's family behaved the way a family should behave when a loved one goes missing. They used info from the police to go out and find her (pings!). George sitting in a tent collecting donations with the like of DM is exactly what a grandparent does when they don't want their grandchild found. Why did he not organize one group to go out and search? I would have torn apart that neighborhood with my bare hands.

PS- G-d bless Kristi and her family.

Oh yeah!!! People were asking him all the time, why aren't you searching? His answers were vague and ridiculous. "I'm letting the police handle it." "I'm trusting the investigators." "I just didn't." Wasn't that when he said Cindy asked him not to? What a load of hooey!! Oh, and yes, this was the same time he was trying to keep his family together, to be there for his wife. Blah blah blah....

Well, if Cindy could just get rid of George, she wouldn't have to share half her house and pay him alimony. This is actually a tiny step up from actually killing the man. Then Cindy could at least have one of her girls back and they could both adopt a little Irish baby, accent and all!

THIS is what is amazing to me...I can "almost" understand (not really, but for sake of argument) how Cindy was willing to try to cast doubt on Jesse Grund and anyone else---but more and more it appears she is willing to let GEORGE take the wrap?! It is a little flabbergasting....but then, I have never understood the lengths Cindy will go to (and with the world watching!) There is a comment section on one of the Florida news websites...one of the commenters is thought to be Cindy. Sure enough...she was commenting to everyone that we should get behind KC for feminist reasons!!! She is serious! She thinks the fact that KC's sexual life is brought in is not right. So the rest of the commenters try to get Cindy to realize that KC's sexual life has EVERYTHING to do with what happened...The Cindy commentator was not swayed in the least. It makes me realize.....she will never ever never get what happened. ever! Remember when GA told someone that CA cared more about KC and Caylee than him? Man. He had THAT right.

Just my opinion, but KC's sex life is not going to be brought into this trial. Certainly not prior to the date Caylee went missing. It has nothing to do with this case. Doesn't matter if she slept with all of Orlando. Nothing to do with the case. Having said that, KC's actions after June 15th do, e.g. the pictures of her at fusion - goes to her frame of mind.

They may possibly bring in the fact that KC stayed at Ricardo's some five days a week starting in late January and early February - something that Ricardo has said. Cindy and George both say she never stayed at "Zanny's" more than one or twice a month.

Now if during the sentencing phase, if there is one and I believe there will be, the defense may want to bring in her sex life pointing to abuse as the reason for her promiscuity - and directly point to George. I would.

If this actually gets to trial and the defense doesn't try to implicate George, or any of the other Anthony's, it will be because ICA has struck a deal with her family,IMO." I won't tell your secrets if you won't tell mine."
George was getting pretty close to discussing the truth with LE in the early days.He was hiding it from Cindy and Lee . Something or someone gave him a reason to start spinning tales.That whole money issue was weird ,too. He gambled it away,he lost it in a Nigerian scam. Who knows what the truth is.
I can't help but think that this is a family that has lived a lie since it's inception. I don't believe any of them would support and lie for ICA unless there was a payoff for them.
George has struck a deal with the devil , but that doesn't mean the defense won't use him as a backup fall guy.

Just my opinion, but KC's sex life is not going to be brought into this trial. Certainly not prior to the date Caylee went missing. It has nothing to do with this case. Doesn't matter if she slept with all of Orlando. Nothing to do with the case. Having said that, KC's actions after June 15th do, e.g. the pictures of her at fusion - goes to her frame of mind.

They may possibly bring in the fact that KC stayed at Ricardo's some five days a week starting in late January and early February - something that Ricardo has said. Cindy and George both say she never stayed at "Zanny's" more than one or twice a month.

Now if during the sentencing phase, if there is one and I believe there will be, the defense may want to bring in her sex life to say she was sexually abused by George. I would.

I think the Ricardo's testimony will come in because Caylee slept in the bed with them.

Cindy and George have said a lot of things . They've even said things under oath and on video,only to say something else in a deposition.I really don't anything they say any credence any more .I don't think a jury will believe them either. JMO.

If this actually gets to trial and the defense doesn't try to implicate George, or any of the other Anthony's, it will be because ICA has struck a deal with her family,IMO." I won't tell your secrets if you won't tell mine."
George was getting pretty close to discussing the truth with LE in the early days.He was hiding it from Cindy and Lee . Something or someone gave him a reason to start spinning tales.That whole money issue was weird ,too. He gambled it away,he lost it in a Nigerian scam. Who knows what the truth is.
I can't help but think that this is a family that has lived a lie since it's inception. I don't believe any of them would support and lie for ICA unless there was a payoff for them.
George has struck a deal with the devil , but that doesn't mean the defense won't use him as a backup fall guy.

Hi Miss James,

I am sure that LE checked on George's story about maxing the credit cards to pay the Nigerian. He changed his story on KC because Cindy and Lee told him he was on the side of the detectives and they had "hellacious" arguments. Where was George going to go. He is backing up the story because he is jobless and penniless. But his interview is coming in.

Well he's not at Fusian Ultra Lounge...it's closed.

The weblink to Fusian directs use to a new Fusian Express Restaurant on Colonial

That was meant tongue-in-cheek, Intermezzo (I wasn't serious). That's interesting to find out that Fusian is closed now, though. I didn't know that. Thanks for the info! :)

THIS is what is amazing to me...I can "almost" understand (not really, but for sake of argument) how Cindy was willing to try to cast doubt on Jesse Grund and anyone else---but more and more it appears she is willing to let GEORGE take the wrap?! It is a little flabbergasting....but then, I have never seen the lengths Cindy will go to (and with the world watching!) There is a comment section on one of the Florida news websites...one of the commenters is thought to be Cindy. Sure enough...she was commenting to everyone that we should get behind KC for feminist reasons!!! She is serious! She thinks the fact that KC's sexual life is brought in is not right. So the rest of the commenters try to get Cindy to realize that KC's sexual life has EVERYTHING to do with what happened...The Cindy commentator was not swayed in the least. It makes me realize.....she will never ever never get what happened. ever!

Hey I just had a conversation like this recently. Please I don't want anybody to think that I'm Cindy. I think KC wanted to be unburdened for many reasons - not only for her sex life. :twocents:

Hey I just had a conversation like this recently. Please I don't want anybody to think that I'm Cindy. I think KC wanted to be unburdened for many reasons - not only for her sex life. :twocents:

I'm with you..

Oh yeah!!! People were asking him all the time, why aren't you searching? His answers were vague and ridiculous. "I'm letting the police handle it." "I'm trusting the investigators." "I just didn't." Wasn't that when he said Cindy asked him not to? What a load of hooey!! Oh, and yes, this was the same time he was trying to keep his family together, to be there for his wife. Blah blah blah....

And he had his imaginaryinvestigaters following all those people at night. They knew who they were following and they knew where they were at all times!

Well, if Cindy could just get rid of George, she wouldn't have to share half her house and pay him alimony. This is actually a tiny step up from actually killing the man. Then Cindy could at least have one of her girls back and they could both adopt a little Irish baby, accent and all!

If Cindy were to leave that man, I just may gain an bit of respect for her... it would be a step toward healthy. But she will never leave him-he is all she's got left now. jmo

George has lived his life long enough to have established a reputation. That reputation of unreliability, untrustworthiness and laziness seems to have been established long before Caylee's birth. We have seen his many faces; as cohort and confidant to LE, bold-faced lies to LE and in depos, a supporting husband, a cheating husband, a proud father, a humbled father, etc, etc, etc. The only constant thing about George seems to be his weakness ~ his inconsistencies. We can't begin to "know" George because, even at his age, he doesn't yet know himself. He, like Casey, seems to be very much a "pretender" to me ~ trying on whatever persona will most please the person in front of his face or the person who he thinks will be able to do the most for him at the moment.

If the defense attacks him I believe it will be to call him out for all of his weaknesses. And it intrigues me to wonder how they will direct this. Would it be to say he was a weak father figure, a weak bread-winner or maybe so weak he couldn't control his sexual appetite appropriately towards his daughter, as she has alleged? I don't know but I really don't think they would win if they tried to implicate him in any active part of harming or helping with the disposal of Caylee. Because I don't think he would be a strong enough person to do any of that. (Strength is not always a good thing!) I think that would be a losing proposition for the defense to try to implicate him in this way. But in mitigation ~ yep, they can and will be able to lay a lot at his doorstep. moo

I don't think the actual sex life will be brought in, and don't think it needs to be unless there's something we don't know yet. The defense may not want it in because it shows her to be a typical non religious young single woman instead of a manic ill person out having casual sex with many different partners. Casey has never lived with a man and has only had several boyfriends that we've heard of. She wasn't out sleeping with all sorts of different guys at least since Caylee was born, but tried to get into relationships. What may need to be brought in by the prosecution is that she was lying about having a nanny and taking her child along to stay the night with boyfriends at times. They can prove that the lies about a nanny started long before Caylee was killed and it was just a big lie to make herself look better to her parents and to continue to mooch, steal, and manipulate. The nanny lie made her look better to her friends and prospective boyfriends. The continuing to party and stay with Tony does need to be brought in because it shows no remorse plus continued lying about this nanny, and helps with premeditation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back