2010.07.19 - Terry Shoemaker's comments to Art Harris RE: Misty

ITA suspicious1!

the only thing is, what CAN Ron do to her when she is in St. Johns and he is in Putnam?

The only thing i can think of is, possibly threatening her family by sending his family.....

none of this make sense to me.

I just read that whole article, & I'm not getting it, & as usual, Art Harris's writing leaves me confused. The way that Shomaker worded his statement makes me think he's hedging. If Ron was really offered 10 or 15 years, why not just say that? Why say he was offered 10 years less than he would've gotten? Why didn't Harris ask him to clarify his statement with the exact offer? This makes me think that Shoemaker is still wanting that 15, but LE hasn't agreed to it. Also, on an annoying note, Harris referred to Tommy as Misty's younger brother. Now, if he can't get that basic bit of info right, how are we supposed to rely on his other reporting? So, Tommy is supposedly back to thinking he's gonna do 48 months? good grief....after he claimed LE threatened to charge him with murder? I need a taped jail call, to believe that he's that delusional.

I agree, Lisa and Hank showing up is weird.

Tehcloser, I wonder if Lisa and Hank are playing Misty's eyes and hears about what's going on with Ron? They probably thought he would be sentenced that day. That didn't happen. I'm quite sure they told Misty all about it. I wonder if we will get some audio tapes? Wishful thinking, I know.

Suspicious, That's the only reason I can think of. I just can't believe Hank was willing to do it whatever the reason.

I read the article and I have to say I still think that it is Shoemaker and Ron trying to make a deal and the state is just going to let him keep that up until the next round in court. At that point the state can honestly say that they put forth the effort to make a deal but that Ron didn't have anything to offer.

Or they let the court know that they made a deal and in exchange for what information.

ITA suspicious1!

the only thing is, what CAN Ron do to her when she is in St. Johns and he is in Putnam?

The only thing i can think of is, possibly threatening her family by sending his family.....

none of this make sense to me.

You're right, Lil Momma, what CAN he do? Nothing....

That's why I believe that there are others on the outside, that is well aware of the threats made to Misty and her family, and will act on them if they have to. For Ron of course.

JMO though

You're right, Lil Momma, what CAN he do? Nothing....

That's why I believe that there are others on the outside, that is well aware of the threats made to Misty and her family, and will act on them if they have to. For Ron of course.

JMO though

Exactly my thought. Which also leads me to belive that the "others" also know what happened that night to HaLeigh. IMO, they would have to, in order to go along with it....but then again, maybe they are the type of family that one says jump and the others say how high....

I don't know any more, it should be pretty simple to figure out, but here we are 18 months later and nothing.

I don't trust what Art reports at all.... we all have seen many times in this case alone, that what was being put out there, Art twists around.

& another thing...what exactly has Ron given LE, in exchange for all of those dropped charges? what exactly has he agreed to testify to? & most imprtantly, why does LE want to get Misty soooo bad, that they don't trust their arrest & video to get the job done? Why do they need Ronald's testimony? Why don't they want Ronald that bad & get the others to testify? He's the one with all of the priors. & again, Shoemaker's wording left a lot unsaid, but was he trying to say that yes, indeed, Ron was with Misty, in an attemt to help cops? LOL. but the way it was worded, it looks like LE DID ask Ronald to divorce Misty, but the plan to 'isolate' her was all his. But, who knows....I don't know what this LE is capable of doing. They very well may have been working with Ronald. But what exactly did all of that espionage accomplish? Haleigh is still missing, Misty didn't crack, & this case is still unsolved. Great Plan! & Ron's gonna be rewarded for that bunch of nothing? unbelievable.

Exactly my thought. Which also leads me to belive that the "others" also know what happened that night to HaLeigh. IMO, they would have to, in order to go along with it....but then again, maybe they are the type of family that one says jump and the others say how high....

I don't know any more, it should be pretty simple to figure out, but here we are 18 months later and nothing.

I don't trust what Art reports at all.... we all have seen many times in this case alone, that what was being put out there, Art twists around.

bbm

absolutely. IMO, there ARE others who know the truth and they are on the Cummings side of the family. JMO, of course. They have been "going along with it" since day 1.

Posted: July 19, 2010
"Snip" http://m.jacksonville.com/news/crime...lea-drug-cases

By Dana Treen

Haleigh has not been found, and Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy has said he believes she is dead.
Fields said the questioning of co-defendants and the threat of them testifying against his client puts more pressure on Croslin but won't have an impact on the defense. He said Croslin has told detectives what she knows about Haleigh's disappearance.
"If they don't want to act on that, that's their decision," he said.

IMHO..IF Misty has really told LE the truth about what she knows concerning Haleigh's disappearance and LE has made a decision not to act on it, then there is a whole lotta corruption going on down there..
However, I suspect Mr. Shoemaker is referring to all the BS that went down about Jo O and Tommy C being the ones who are responsible for Haleigh's disappearance.. And under those circumstances I suspect LE is not acting on any of that carpola because they know it is all lies. Last thing LE in Putnam County wants is to charge Misty, Tommy and Jo O with Haleigh's disappearance... IF they did, they know what would happen...Someone down there can't risk the truth about Ronald Cummings being involved ever being revealed in a court of law...
Just my opinion as to WHY they have made a decision not to act on anything they have been told concerning Haleigh's disappearance.....JMO

I'm hoping that you are correct in your opinion of why LE is not arresting anyone based upon Misty's and Tommy's stories about the murder and disposal of Haleigh. That gives me a tiny bit of hope that since LE didn't jump and arrest Joe that LE has a clue as to who is responsible for what has happened to Haleigh. Also, the fact that LE hasn't charged Tommy or Misty for Haleigh's murder and disposal is a positive sign that they do not have the evidence showing that these two did the deed. Maybe, just maybe that means that LE is looking at the other person in jail. I'm hoping that the SA is planning on Misty becoming so upset at Ron's testifying against her that she will spill the beans on what really happened that night. Does anyone know if the information that Ron will be offering will be verified by LDT?

& another thing...what exactly has Ron given LE, in exchange for all of those dropped charges? what exactly has he agreed to testify to? & most imprtantly, why does LE want to get Misty soooo bad, that they don't trust their arrest & video to get the job done? Why do they need Ronald's testimony? Why don't they want Ronald that bad & get the others to testify? He's the one with all of the priors. & again, Shoemaker's wording left a lot unsaid, but was he trying to say that yes, indeed, Ron was with Misty, in an attemt to help cops? LOL. but the way it was worded, it looks like LE DID ask Ronald to divorce Misty, but the plan to 'isolate' her was all his. But, who knows....I don't know what this LE is capable of doing. They very well may have been working with Ronald. But what exactly did all of that espionage accomplish? Haleigh is still missing, Misty didn't crack, & this case is still unsolved. Great Plan! & Ron's gonna be rewarded for that bunch of nothing? unbelievable.

Dodie, I just don't believe that all of this was one big set up to get Misty. I really can't wrap my mind around that. If LE did ask Ron to divorce Misty, IMO, it was because they knew as long as she was up under Ron they would not be able to get to the truth. I wanted Ron to divorce her too. Only because I felt like Misty was being controlled and manipulated by the Cummings clan and if she got away from them we might get closer to finding out what happened to our Haleigh. IMO, Misty was isolated.
Like you said, Dodie, if Ron was working with LE what did it accomplish???
Misty behind bars
Tommy behind bars
AND RON behind bars on dang near a million dollar bond! What part of the plan was that?:waitasec:
IMO, LE wanted to make sure they had both Ron and Misty behind bars with no way out by giving them extremely high bonds.

JMO of course

I do not believe anything Art Harris says either. He does change his tune on NG! Just my opinion, but this is just total BS!

I have to agree with all who have concerns over comments from "journalists" like AH or even tv commentators like JVM or NG--BUT I am always interested in quotes from the players in this case and have found Shoemaker to be particularly interesting in his comments. I love the Ron going in early to work and the 5 to 12 shift with 3 hours overtime quote he stated on NG. Then we had Shoemaker say the family was to prepare for a funeral--IIRC. :banghead: What I find confounding is the SA agreed to this after 7-09-10 last chance date came and went. IMO, something is going on behind the scenes and was just wondering how others felt about these comments. JMO

The way I interpret Shoemaker's words is: Ron will agree to tell anything and everything about anything and everything that LE wants to know about. So apparently Ron and his attorney are inviting LE to question Ron, and Ron will answer all questions put to him, without his attorney stepping in to limit questioning or stop the interview, and once LE has all the information they want from RC, the state will then drop two charges and Ron will plead Guilty on the remaining three.

Am I interpreting it correctly? Someone...help...please point out any errors you see in my interpretation.

Ya know....I've been thinking. Can anyone tell me ONE thing - from the start of this case - that has been "normal"?

I'm thinking about this, & it doesn't make sense. Ron was the adult here, with a long list of priors. Misty was the teenager, & was a minor when they got together. Now, it's obvious that LE waited til Misty was legal, to stage those drug deals...so they wanted her & wanted her bad. Why??? Why didn't they want the adult with the priors who was committing statutory rape? Besides her lies & smart mouth, what did Misty do to pizz off LE, so much? Is this what this LE does to teenaged girls who get the best of them? go after them with a vengeance? If LE thinks that Misty murdered Haleigh, they need to get her for that, but if they don't think she murdered her, SHE's the one, not Ron, who should be cutting a drug deal. Ron hasn't done one solitary thing to deserve a deal.

I believe that as well, and IMO she was threatened and coerced by Ronald. But that is JMO.

I find it very disturbing that Fields has been saying for a while that Misty has given LE info yet LE "Will Not Act On It". Why? They should act on any and all info. They all have lied IMO, why not follow up? Is it because it may have something to do with Ron? And if so, why would LE just ignore it? I just don't understand this case....:banghead:

ITA and maybe LE has evidence that absolutely contradicts what Misty stated about that evening? I still believe Junior is a key to a lot of this. But these comments from Shoemaker, Fields, Werter just boggle the mind. :crazy:

The way I interpret Shoemaker's words is: Ron will agree to tell anything and everything about anything and everything that LE wants to know about. So apparently Ron and his attorney are inviting LE to question Ron, and Ron will answer all questions put to him, without his attorney stepping in to limit questioning or stop the interview, and once LE has all the information they want from RC, the state will then drop two charges and Ron will plead Guilty on the remaining three.

Am I interpreting it correctly? Someone...help...please point out any errors you see in my interpretation.

I have no clue....but when he stated the other day about "non-related drug charges" could these be drug charges on some big fish or in these comments clipped from AH it sounds as if its all about Haleigh. Now did Ron JUST learn something new in jail? I am as perplexed as anyone else on this. :crazy:

bbm

You almost made me choke on my food.:laugh::rolling::rolling:

As a result of what he’s done so far in the Haleigh case, he’s found a small window of opportunity.

Obviously, Ron hasn't done much, Haleigh hasn't been found, and it seems no one is actually close to being charged and Ronnie is still looking at 15 years. Other than alert Misty to snitches (i.e. Donna Brock) and spreading Misty and Tommy's lies (i.e. the alligator story) I seriously wonder what he has done other than trafficking and engaging in car chases, killing rats and threatening to kill himself and others. I'm not buying the bs story LE told him to marry her then told him to divorce her or any of that bs. Wonder why he hasn't claimed LE told him to go out and sell drugs with her ?[/QUOTE]

But Charlie didn't TN state on NG that was why Ron was with Misty. Haven't heard Shoemaker's spin on that yet though. I'm waiting to hear that Ron is gonna turn state's witness and be offered immunity and out of jail. NOTHING would shock me anymore. :furious:

I have no clue....but when he stated the other day about "non-related drug charges" could these be drug charges on some big fish or in these comments clipped from AH it sounds as if its all about Haleigh. Now did Ron JUST learn something new in jail? I am as perplexed as anyone else on this. :crazy:

HH, IMO, those comments are about Haleigh. Remember the statement Shoemaker made awhile back? He said that because of the Haleigh investigation it was making it harder for Ron to deal? (something like that)
I asked myself then "why would the Haleigh case make it hard for Ron to deal if he had absolutely nothing to do with it? It didn't make sense to me. If you add that to the dang near million dollar bond, IMO, LE has known all along that Ron knew something about what happened to his daughter.

JMO of course

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maria_Falc
Back