2010.07.19 - Terry Shoemaker's comments to Art Harris RE: Misty

Even if Misty knows what happened to Haleigh, which she does, its unforgivable she could go on TV and point the finger at Crystal, saying she was taken for child support, further torturing and rubbing salt in the mothers wounds, its unforgivable to bring that kind of pain on someone who you know their child is dead, which Misty knows, imo. So I would not give her any immunity or anything, no way.

Even if Misty knows what happened to Haleigh, which she does, its unforgivable she could go on TV and point the finger at Crystal, saying she was taken for child support, further torturing and rubbing salt in the mothers wounds, its unforgivable to bring that kind of pain on someone who you know their child is dead, which Misty knows, imo. So I would not give her any immunity or anything, no way.
Misty wasn't the only one, pointing her finger in that direction. That IMO, was her following the Cumming's lead. Ron even did it again, after he was arrested.

Misty wasn't the only one, pointing her finger in that direction. That IMO, was her following the Cumming's lead. Ron even did it again, after he was arrested.

Oh, I know, and he accepted child support for a child he more than likely knows is dead, its really sick if you really think about it, imo. I think these little things he has done are going to seal in the DP when the time comes.

I would cringe as I watched them walk free of all charges, but I still say set them free completely if they did not commit a crime against Haleigh and if they provide proof of what happened.

Haleigh did not just vanish into thin air, and I would bet there is someone--either in the community or in jail--who was not directly involved but knows what happened or knows why it happened. And at this late date I am thinking that one or more person(s)--maybe eyewitnesses who didn't actually do anything beyond remain mute for over a year, or perhaps someone who was involved in the 'why'--might have to approach the SA with a deal they can't refuse if this little girl is to ever get the justice she deserves.

respectfully snipped
Another nice post, pittsburgh. I concur with the first paragraph, and largely agree with the last. I did want to point out something in regard to the section I've isolated here, though. We have seen more than just the drug sting tapes. Enough evidence can be deduced from the incident reports to form a rather revealing sketch of the alleged drug operation. :rolleyes: For example, we know that Misty was the only one who participated in all of the transactions; Misty was not a supplier, but a liaison, a go between; the drugs came from various sources, a different one in almost each instance; Tommy was only involved in the first transaction; Ron didn't come aboard until the third; etc.

I think it's fair to say that most of us who've trudged through this case on a daily basis for eighteen months, whether as frequent posters or frequent lurkers, have read the incident reports along with every other tidbit of information we can get our keyboards on. So, there's a little more weight beneath our opinions than mere assumptions and presupposition. I've posted a link to the reports several times, and I'll gladly post it again. They're a must read for anyone following this case.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=151021&catid=3

[NOTE: The Donna Brock incident report has been pulled from this site. The second transaction in the series, it took place on 01/08/10. Misty arranged for DB to sell 135 Endocet, a prescription DB obtained from her dentist, to the UC for $800. It took place in the UC's car, and only MC, DB, and the UC were present. The report from the final transaction has never been released.]

As for the latter part of your post, I reluctantly agree. Personally, I have the hardest time maintaining my objectivity in this case because of my perception of Ron. Of all the characters involved, I find him the most, uhhhh...unlikeable, to put it mildly. Scoundrel comes to mind. On an emotional level, I want him to be guilty because he is guilty of behavior that I despise, brutalizing women and subjecting his children to a hazardous environment, to name two. And he has a mean streak that's not apparent in the others. I'd love nothing more than to see him go down just for putting that gun to his head in front of Jr. On an intellectual level, however, I remind myself that of all the dishonorable medals we can pin on Ron, the big one goes to someone else. So, as I sit here reading your post and nodding my head in agreement, I'm also clucking my tongue like mad.

I'm going to quote your post in entirety, because I think you make an excellent point. Indeed, your description of what the public knows other than the tapes is key to the point I was trying to make. Different people had different levels of involvement in the drug case, and thus received different charges and likely different responses to defense attempts to plead the cases down.

The work that posters have done on the case as a whole, and the drug case in particular, is very impressive. Certainly well beyond the limits we see on Nancy Grace and similar programs. Thanks so much for the links.

As to Ron, who can argue the points you make? It's easy to see why he is "unlikeable" and your particular list is compelling, particularly his infatuation with violence and what you call his "mean streak," fueled by impulsivity and poor judgment. And I can understand why such a person would arouse suspicion in a case in which a child or spouse or significant other would turn up missing. However, what I don't get is how people blow past Misty--and all that I raise in the first paragraph of my post, which doesn't even mention that she was the one present at all the drug transactions--and insist that Ron must be guilty because of a rat in the mailbox or some other act of rank stupidity or that the Cummings family set up the Croslins. That's giving far too much strategic credit to Ron, who ends up busted for drug trafficking and caught on tape. Some mastermind. He can engineer an 18-month coverup of a murder he committed, controlling Misty, her brother, and the rest of her family, not to mention local LE, and he doesn't have the sense not to deal drugs in someone else's car? Hasn't he ever watched Cops?

In order to believe that RC is Haleigh's killer, I would have to believe that Misty, Tommy (and possibly Joe) would cover up for him as there is no disputing that Misty was present at the mobile home because she places herself there, as does Tommy. I would have to believe that LE failed to verify RC's whereabouts after Haleigh was last seen by looking at RC's time clock card, talking to his supervisors and co-workers and examining his cell phone record for calls and pings. Or, if they conducted that investigation and found that his story had holes in it, they decided to overlook that he lied about his being at work because for him to be involved, he had to lie about where he was and what he was doing. I would have to believe that while LE is willing to put RC in prison for drugs, they aren't willing to put him in prison for murdering his daughter. I would have to believe not just that Misty wouldn't turn on Ron to save herself but Tommy wouldn't either, although he was willing to implicate his sister and his cousin. I would have to believe that in a nationally prominent case, not only local LE officers but prosecutors are willing to risk their careers and reputations for a small-time drug dealer and local petty criminal although they were perfectly willing to catch him in a drug sting and put him in prison for a long time.

Thanks so much for the thoughtful response. I see a lot of karma in Ron's going to prison on the drug charges. He will have a long time to think about what his infatuation with drugs, guns, and thuggery has done to his kids. But I want the person or persons who killed Haleigh--who hurt her and discarded her and then lied and lied and lied--to sit in prison for life.

So you are saying I HAVE lost my mind? LOL Gee, that was a short trip for sure!

Why does Misty have charges of over 30 KG? Are you saying she is looking at two life sentences?

The bond amounts are confusing and of no help to me because Misty's 4 GRAMS Less than 30 KG is $250,000 and then one of her OVER 30 KG charges is listed at $150,000.

I could have sworn RC's charges were broken down by three charges of 14 grams - 28 grams and two charges of 28 grams - 30 KG. So they are just encompassing all of his charges within the 4 grams - 30 KG?
I'm TOTALLY confused now. Let me see I can find an earlier shot of Ron's charges as they were broken down within the various degrees or a straight jacket. I think the straight jacket would be easier at this point.

lol, it's easy to lose your mind in this case!!

I will have to go look at Misty's dockets or warrants to find out her charges. I know she has at least 1 28 g-30 kg charge (with Donna) if not more.
She does not have any over 30 kg. charges, that would be thousands of pills!
I looked at her jail booking log, somebody goofed! I would go by the court docket for accuracy before the booking log.

bbm-yes-you got it!! :woohoo: I am sorry if I confused you more, just trying to explain!

lol at the straight jacket!! :banghead:

Here are a set of statistics and charts showing how long drug traffickers have served in prison, on average, in Florida:

Drug traffickers served an average of 2.3 to 2.9 years in prison every year from FY 1980-1981 to FY 1993-1994. In contrast, drug traffickers sentenced under the minimum 85% time served policy in FY 2003-2004 will serve an average of 5.1 years in prison (chart 31).

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/pub/timeserv/annual/section4.html

And here is a different perspective, not specific to Florida, comparing average trafficking sentence to those for violent crimes:

The average prison sentence of a first-offense drug trafficking convict is three years, which is higher than those of most violent criminals, and the majority of drug trafficking convicts serve at least 80% of their sentences, while the average for violent offenders is only 50%.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/71867/drug_trafficking_in_criminal_law.html?cat=17

I think these statistics bring some perspective to bear on the sentences in this case.

Here are a set of statistics and charts showing how long drug traffickers have served in prison, on average, in Florida...

-------------------------------------------------

Statistics show what has been; Florida has just recently begun coming down hard on traffickers. (Yes, they have their work cut out for them so of course the results won't be immediate.) Typically, a trafficker is arrested during a transaction, meaning likely only one charge.

As for violent criminals getting light sentences, citizens need to let their legislators know that this must change! This needs to be done through your US reps. State laws will not be as effective as national mandatory minimums for violent crimes. We can cry all we want about this issue but it will not change unless we speak out and demand the change. And the laws being nationwide will help lessen the issue of some states being havens for violent criminals, the way Florida has for too long been a haven for drug traffickers.

JMO.

Here are a set of statistics and charts showing how long drug traffickers have served in prison, on average, in Florida...

-------------------------------------------------

Statistics show what has been; Florida has just recently begun coming down hard on traffickers. (Yes, they have their work cut out for them so of course the results won't be immediate.) Typically, a trafficker is arrested during a transaction, meaning likely only one charge.

As for violent criminals getting light sentences, citizens need to let their legislators know that this must change! This needs to be done through your US reps. State laws will not be as effective as national mandatory minimums for violent crimes. We can cry all we want about this issue but it will not change unless we speak out and demand the change. And the laws being nationwide will help lessen the issue of some states being havens for violent criminals, the way Florida has for too long been a haven for drug traffickers.

JMO.

I agree about the need to crack down on the revolving door for violent offenders and the need for citizens to speak up!

Even if Florida's average for time served for trafficking tripled, and it might have, it would still be only fifteen years. My point is that in historical context, there is no way to say that any of these people are getting off easy. It is easy to understand why Florida and other border states are cracking down on traffickers, big-time and small-time.

OK... I know I will take some flak for this, but here goes...

I think it is possible the SA might offer immunity from prosecution for Obstruction, to whoever comes forward with information that solves the Haleigh case. And I would be OK with that. I want that baby found and those responsible for her demise put away forever. Any person with information that might solve this--who has been and remains afraid to come forward--should be promised something in return for the truth. Yes, even if that person is Ron Cummings.

Please do not misunderstand me--I do not want anyone involved in Haleigh's demise to be considered for immunity from prosecution or to be promised a deal for a lesser charge relating to Haleigh. I would, however, be OK with someone not being charged with Obstruction of Justice if all they have is knowledge but no involvement in the actual crime.

It is not easy for me to be OK with this. It's just that I want justice for Haleigh, and it might turn out that this is the only way she will get that. And in my heart I do not believe either Ron or Misty would be eligible for this immunity; I think it would more likely be someone in the community--a former neighbor, or one of their [former] friends or acquaintances. In addition to immunity, they can have the reward money, as far as I'm concerned. Just bring Haleigh home first.

Krkrjx, you are not going to get any flak from me either. I was only agreeing with your previous post (#211) regarding the plea deal and trying to point out that IMO, the plea deal is a scam and that I don’t think LE would be willing, in a drug case plea agreement, to offer immunity in HaLeigh’s case…not that that is how I feel. I feel the same as you do…it’s all about justice for HaLeigh. Like everyone else, I, too, want justice for that precious little girl and for those responsible for her demise to pay the price. Whether it’s Life w/o Parole, or the Death Penalty…I really don’t care which it is, whichever is applicable. I would give them all immunity in the drug charges if they would just tell the truth about what happened to HaLeigh.

However, I would be less than honest if I said I was OK with giving RC immunity if he comes forward at this late date with information regarding what happened…even if he wasn’t directly involved. This is HIS little girl and it was HIS responsibility to make sure that she was protected and well cared for…at any cost. HE failed her. And if he has/had information and did not come forward, HE has failed her again. And I just can’t get my head around believing that his personality would allow him to do, or not do, something out of fear of someone else...but thats just my opinion of him.

IMO, someone in that group, at the very least, knows what happened and I sincerely hope that someone breaks their silence...soon.

I agree about the need to crack down on the revolving door for violent offenders and the need for citizens to speak up!

Even if Florida's average for time served for trafficking tripled, and it might have, it would still be only fifteen years. My point is that in historical context, there is no way to say that any of these people are getting off easy.

Point taken.

And let me add, they should not get off easy, regardless of whether others with similar charges do. Because a child is missing, and they are involved in the crime and/or the cover-up, or at the very least of lifestyle choices that led to this innocent child being gone, IMO. As far as I am concerned, unless they make some effort to bring this baby home, they can all rot in prison. Yeah, I know the cases are not supposed to be connected but reality is, they are. LE made the arrests; now it's up to the SA to not drop the ball.

Krkrjx, you are not going to get any flak from me either.
However, I would be less than honest if I said I was OK with giving RC immunity if he comes forward at this late date with information regarding what happened…even if he wasn’t directly involved. This is HIS little girl and it was HIS responsibility to make sure that she was protected and well cared for…at any cost. HE failed her. And if he has/had information and did not come forward, HE has failed her again. And I just can’t get my head around believing that his personality would allow him to do, or not do, something out of fear of someone else...but thats just my opinion of him.

IMO, someone in that group, at the very least, knows what happened and I sincerely hope that someone breaks their silence...soon.

BBM. It would be hard to stomach that, but I would choke it down if only it could lead to Haleigh. If one or both is not involved in the actual crime against Haleigh, I would be OK with letting them walk if they would come clean about what happened or why it happened, and have proof for whatever they say. Not happy, but OK.

BBM. It would be hard to stomach that, but I would choke it down if only it could lead to Haleigh. If one or both is not involved in the actual crime against Haleigh, I would be OK with letting them walk if they would come clean about what happened or why it happened, and have proof for whatever they say. Not happy, but OK.

This discussion about immunity for a guilty party reminds me of the Marcus Fiesel case. I don't know if any here are familiar with it but I was so pizzed when I found out one of the people who disposed of his body in a very heinous way got immunity! The state needed her testimony to put the other 2 in prison so I see why it was done but I don't agree with it in this case.
She should have got something!
Well, turns out karma is a you know what, last month she was sentenced to a longer term for drug trafficking than what she would have gotten if she hadn't been involved in Marcus' case-the judge stated this at her sentencing!

http://www.journal-news.com/news/cr...arcus-fiesel-case-goes-to-prison--805199.html

I will have to go look at misty's dockets or warrants to find out her charges. i know she has at least 1 28 g-30 kg charge (with donna) if not more.
she does not have any over 30 kg. Charges, that would be thousands of pills!
I looked at her jail booking log, somebody goofed! I would go by the court docket for accuracy before the booking log.

Bbm-yes-you got it!! :woohoo: I am sorry if i confused you more, just trying to explain!

Lol at the straight jacket!! :banghead:

Yep. She has three.

• 12/22/09 Misty and Tommy 45 oxycodone $650 4-14 gms min 3 yrs $100K bond

• 01/08/10 Misty and Donna 130 oxycodone $800 28g-30kg min 25 yrs $250K bond

• 01/12/10 Misty and Hope 4 hydrocodone $28 4-14 gms min 3 yrs $100K

• 01/13/10 Misty, Ron and Hope 25 hydrocodone $190 14-28 gms min 15 yrs $150K bond

• 01/14/10 Misty and Ron 71 hydrocodone $530 min 28g-30kg min 25 yrs $250K bond

• 01/18/10 Misty and "K" (juvenile) 18 hydrocodone $140 4-14 gms min 15 yrs $100K bond

• 01/19/10 Misty and Ron ????? ????? ????? 14-28 gms $150K bond

• 01/20/10 Misty and Ron 200 pills ????? 28g-30kg min 25 yrs $250K
This is what is presently on the docket for Misty and Ron. The Jan. 19 and 20 charges were filed on Feb. 3rd, and to my knowledge, the incident reports have not been released. Jan 20th was the bust that we saw in the video. Ron and Misty were going to sell 200 pills for the UC. The other video we saw was from 01/13/10, Misty, Ron and Hope.

I'm still not clear on which of the chargs will be consolidated or dropped. Does anyone have that information?

OK... I know I will take some flak for this, but here goes...

I think it is possible the SA might offer immunity from prosecution for Obstruction, to whoever comes forward with information that solves the Haleigh case. And I would be OK with that. I want that baby found and those responsible for her demise put away forever. Any person with information that might solve this--who has been and remains afraid to come forward--should be promised something in return for the truth. Yes, even if that person is Ron Cummings.

Please do not misunderstand me--I do not want anyone involved in Haleigh's demise to be considered for immunity from prosecution or to be promised a deal for a lesser charge relating to Haleigh. I would, however, be OK with someone not being charged with Obstruction of Justice if all they have is knowledge but no involvement in the actual crime.

It is not easy for me to be OK with this. It's just that I want justice for Haleigh, and it might turn out that this is the only way she will get that. And in my heart I do not believe either Ron or Misty would be eligible for this immunity; I think it would more likely be someone in the community--a former neighbor, or one of their [former] friends or acquaintances. In addition to immunity, they can have the reward money, as far as I'm concerned. Just bring Haleigh home first.
It wouldn't go down easily, but I could swallow it if the obstructor had no direct involvement but came by the knowledge in such a way that to reveal it he would implicate himelf in a separate crime or even felony murder if he were present, even if he didn't have a hand in it. For instance, if Haleigh were killed in the midst of a drug deal gone awry. I thought that might be the case with Tommy and Joe. Now I'm not so sure. But what if the individual was TN or GGS who covered for Ron because they initially believed he was responsible? Say they found out later that he wasn't but didn't come forward because they were guilty of covering up? Or even Ron, himself, if Misty somehow convinced him that he was responsible but he later figured out she had lied. I'd have a huge problem with excusing any of them. On the other hand, I'm with you in feeling that the main objective is for little Haleigh to be put to rest and justice served. If that's what it takes to reveal the truth, so be it. I'm just glad I won't be the one who has to decide.

I will have to go look at Misty's dockets or warrants to find out her charges. I know she has at least 1 28 g-30 kg charge (with Donna) if not more.
She does not have any over 30 kg. charges, that would be thousands of pills!

bbm-yes-you got it!! :woohoo: I am sorry if I confused you more, just trying to explain!

lol at the straight jacket!! :banghead:

Thank you Twall. I think I finally (with your help) figured out what I did. With the erroneous information on Misty's booking detail, I assumed those were the two charges that carried the 25 year minimum mandatory sentence and wondered why Ron's booking detail didn't show the same thing. Thank you for setting me straight.

Bessie, thank you for the information on the incident reports and yes, the 19th and 20th is what I'm missing. I wonder why we don't have those?

From the incident reports we DO have, it might be worthy to note that while RC was only involved in three of the reports, the UC delivered Misty to a waiting Ronald Cummings on the 1-18-10 report. She entered his vehicle after the drug sale.

Now I've got to find that straight jacket....

Take some flak? Not from me! If they have knowledge but NO involvement, give them the reward and wipe the slate clean of any charges they may have as far as I'm concerned. I don't give a rat's azz about any of their current charges.

The ONLY qualifier would be proof! They can't just sing it, they have to bring it. That means Haleigh Ann Marie Cummings.

Hey, I like that, Papa, "They can't just sing it, they have to bring it." Very catchy.

Take some flak? Not from me! If they have knowledge but NO involvement, give them the reward and wipe the slate clean of any charges they may have as far as I'm concerned. I don't give a rat's azz about any of their current charges.

The ONLY qualifier would be proof! They can't just sing it, they have to bring it. That means Haleigh Ann Marie Cummings.

I think it would be a pretty sad day if Ronald, and Misty for that matter, had knowledge but no involvement in what happened to HaLeigh. If this were the case why the blazes haven't they told LE long before now what they know to help solve the case?

However, I don't believe for a nanosecond that either one has knowledge but no involvement.

if I'm not mistaken, the tapes in which Ron looked so bad, were the 1st ones dropped. Have they for sure been dropped, or was that just Shoemaker talking trash? I've read both, so IDK, but I really was looking forward to a judge watching Ron steal & eat that pill. A thief, liar, & user all rolled up in a neat little package. what about the video of Ron setting up a future transaction? Is that one still around?

Does not look like anything has been dropped in Ron's case nor Misty.

I know this is O/T, but it has been eating at me and didn't know where to post it. Doesn't anyone find it odd that Misty's jail calls have stopped as well?
Doesn't anyone find it odd that Misty is the only one that has had several LE SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION that we know of, that her docket states that the "STATE AND DEFENSE ANNOUNCED READY FOR TRIAL", and has this mysterious witness? My hinky meter is going crazy...Tommy got 15yrs IMO because he didn't give LE anything of importance. His attorney went on and on, on how Tommy was the one that lead LE to the river. Then we have TS saying that he is working out the details to a plea deal for Ron to only serve 15yrs when Ron is the one with the most priors and has many more charges than Tommy, Hope and Donna B. Ron has court on Aug 20 and that is when we will know if the state will take his offer. Now we have the drug bust in TN with Cousin Joe. Not sure what to think of that? :waitasec:

Then Fields on the other hand has been pretty quiet since the river search, making me think that maybe Misty did give LE some info? She is scheduled for court Aug 23 in PC & St.John's and IMO her trial will be cont. due to the fact she is scheduled in both places the same day, so Ron just might have to be sentence before Misty I am assuming? Just thinking out loud...this case is sooo confusing.

542010CF000139XXAXMX
File Date: 01/21/2010
Judge: TERRY J LARUE
Case Status: TRIAL
Defense Atty: FIELDS, ROBERT M
Case File Location: CRIMINAL DIVISION

Defendant: CUMMINGS, MISTY JANETTE
Alias: CROSLIN, MISTY JANETTE

Date # Docket Description
01/21/2010 1 COMPLAINT - PCSO DET. T CAMPBELL (1/18/10)

01/21/2010 1 TRAFFICKING IN HYDROCODONE MORE THAN 4 GRAMS LESS THAN 14

01/25/2010 7 MOTION FOR PRODUCTION AND DISCLOSURE OF SOURCE OF

01/25/2010 7 BAIL PREMIUM AND COLLATERAL PRIOR TO DEFENDANTS

01/25/2010 7 RELEASE ON BAIL (NEBBIA HEARING)

01/25/2010 8 ORDER REQUIRING PRODUCTION AND DISCLOSURE OF

01/25/2010 8 SOURCE OF BAIL PREMIUM AND COLLATERAL (NEBBIA HEARING)

01/25/2010 8 PRIOR TO DEFENDANTS RELEASE ON BAIL

01/26/2010 9 FIRST APPEARANCE FORM

02/03/2010 10 INFORMATION - TRAFFICKING IN HYDROCODONE (4G - 14G)

02/11/2010 11 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (02-18-2010) IN JAIL

02/18/2010 12 ARR MINUTES: DEFT PRES, ATG BY ROBERT FIELDS

02/18/2010 12 ARR ENT PLEA OF NOT GUILTY - PRE-TRIAL SET 03/31/2010

02/18/2010 13 ORDER SETTING CASE FOR PRETRIAL 03/31/2010

02/18/2010 14 APPEARANCE, PLEA OF NOT GUILTY, AND DEMAND FOR TRIAL

02/18/2010 14 BY JURY, NOTICE OF DISCOVERY, REQUEST FOR COPY OF

02/18/2010 14 INFORMATION AND MOTION FOR STATEMENT OF PARTICULARS

02/18/2010 14 FILED BY: ROBERT M FIELDS

02/23/2010 15 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (03-31-2010) IN JAIL

02/23/2010 16 NOTICE TO ATTORNEY (03-31-2010)

03/01/2010 17 STATE'S DISCOVERY EXHIBIT

03/01/2010 18 WITNESS LIST

03/01/2010 19 DEMAND FOR RECIPROCAL DISCLOSURE

03/11/2010 20 SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY / WITNESS LIST

03/31/2010 21 DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR CONTINUANCE

03/31/2010 22 CONTINUED TO 06/03/2010

04/09/2010 25 SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY / WITNESS LIST

05/11/2010 26 NOTICE OF TAKING DEPOSITION

05/11/2010 27 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION ISSUED TO: DET TIM CAMPBELL

05/11/2010 27 TO BE TAKEN 05/19/2010 AT 11:00 AM

05/11/2010 28 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION ISSUED TO: DET JAMES HEATH

05/11/2010 28 TO BE TAKEN 05/19/2010 AT 11:20 AM

05/11/2010 29 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION ISSUED TO: LT. DON TINGLEY

05/11/2010 29 TO BE TAKEN 05/19/2010 AT 11:40 AM

05/17/2010 30 AMENDED NOTICE OF TAKING DEPOSITIONS

05/17/2010 31 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION ISSUED TO: DET TIM CAMPBELL

05/17/2010 31 TO BE TAKEN 06/01/2010 AT 10:00 AM

05/17/2010 32 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION ISSUED TO: DET JAMES HEATH

05/17/2010 32 TO BE TAKEN 06/01/2010 AT 10:30 AM

05/17/2010 33 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION ISSUED TO: LT. DON TINGLEY

05/17/2010 33 TO BE TAKEN 06/01/2010 AT 11:00 AM

05/18/2010 34 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION RETURNED SERVED:

05/18/2010 34 LT DON TINGLEY

05/18/2010 35 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION RETURNED SERVED:

05/18/2010 35 DET TIM CAMPBELL

05/18/2010 36 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION RETURNED SERVED:

05/18/2010 36 DET JAMES HEATH

06/03/2010 37 PRE TRIAL MINUTES: DEFT PRES, ATT BY ROBERT FIELDS

06/03/2010 37 STATE AND DEFENSE ANNOUNCED READY FOR TRIAL

06/03/2010 37 CASE SET FOR JURY TRIAL 08/23/2010

06/03/2010 38 ORDER SETTING TRIAL 08/23/2010

06/08/2010 39 NOTICE TO ATTORNEY (08-23-2010)

06/08/2010 40 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (08-23-2010) IN JAIL

06/14/2010 41 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION RETURNED SERVED:

06/14/2010 41 LT DON TINGLEY

06/14/2010 42 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION RETURNED SERVED:

06/14/2010 42 DET JAMES HEATH

06/14/2010 43 SUBPOENA FOR DEPOSITION RETURNED SERVED:

06/14/2010 43 DET TIM CAMPBELL

06/14/2010 44 NOTICE RETURNED UNEXECUTED (NOT IN OUR JAIL)

06/15/2010 45 SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY / WITNESS LIST

I think it would be a pretty sad day if Ronald, and Misty for that matter, had knowledge but no involvement in what happened to HaLeigh. If this were the case why the blazes haven't they told LE long before now what they know to help solve the case?

However, I don't believe for a nanosecond that either one has knowledge but no involvement.

The answer is Drugs. They'd have had to talk about their drug deals...IMO...and drugs and secrets relating to drugs were clearly more important than Haleigh - always, and still are - to her whole family. :furious:

Misty was always the person who last saw Haleigh, was responsible for her, and likely has known all along who left the MH with Haleigh. IMO, for various reasons, she really didn't care that night what happened to Haleigh.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti
Back