2010.07.22 Casey reported seen in Palm Springs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen anyone in a burka shopping at Target in Palm Springs?

Yes, come to think of it I did, but instead of the usual flowing robes she had it tied tightly under her *advertiser censored*. :crazy:

I don't see her ever getting back together with Mark Hawkins. I read somewhere that he is married now.

Hmm.... he had a wife who allegedly had an affair with LA and - well google the rest, it's a long story..

I don't think Casey will surface until sometime after her first TV interview. She can't stay under cover forever and her team can't guard her for the rest of their lives. They will do nothing to diminish her marketability or risk the chance of someone getting the first photos of her prior to the big interview. I believe they will do the interview from wherever she is currently staying and I don't think it will be too long before that happens.

It won't surprise me to see her end up living in a foreign country where she is less recognizable by the general public.

I suggest she hold tight to her $537.68 as she might need it.

If anyone was actually contemplating paying her blood money for an interview, another bunch of lies, they should have realised by now that public interest in her has depleted, it will be money down the drain.

Her marketing crew are desperate to keep her newsworthy, she has been spotted here, spotted there, like the Scarlet Pimpernel.

In terms of big news she is now way now down the list, her pathetic lying tale at the current rate is diddely squat.

http://www.thenewsroom.com/details/4773603 Ive heard this St, George island story several days ago now it has made it to their news she has short curly blonde hair LOL

Interesting enough, I don't think The Former Inmate will change her looks. I think she wants to be recognized regardless of whether she's hated or not.

If she makes a dramatic change in her looks, when it comes time for her million dollar interview, how will we know it's her? They could put any Nancy up there with a similiar body shape and say "Here's Casey!"

Wouldn't that be a great skit for SNL?
jmo

I don't see her ever getting back together with Mark Hawkins. I read somewhere that he is married now.

He also has a young child. I followed them on FaceBook for a long time. Another ship that has sailed on without CFCA. I hope all these young people go on to have wonderful, fulfilling lives. CFCA, just a faded memory.

Hmmmm...Could it be? She cut and colored her hair like Cindy's? :floorlaugh:

:eek::eek: Or ... could it be that Cindy will be "growing out" her hair and "darkening" it ... to look like CFCA ?

Remember when CA "grew her hair out" ? Hmmm ... ?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Maybe it's just me but it seems as though the "Where's Casey" drama has died down big time IMO. I mean there comes a point where people are going to realize that "Who cares?" I mean what is the point of locating her anyway? Though I do believe it's hurting value (if she ever had one) of those willing to pay her money to listen/read her lies.

i really think she has more supporters than we realize guys .. there are alot of ppl that sympathize with her im sure ..

Maybe it's just me but it seems as though the "Where's Casey" drama has died down big time IMO. I mean there comes a point where people are going to realize that "Who cares?" I mean what is the point of locating her anyway? Though I do believe it's hurting value (if she ever had one) of those willing to pay her money to listen/read her lies.

It has died down, I who have followed for 3 years have less curiosity about her every day that passes. She's old news now. But we will never forget Caylee and all the other children.

I wonder what it's going to take to make her go away completely? What news story is going to knock Casey Anthony and her family out of the news all together? What ever it is, I hope it comes soon. Unfortunately there is still a blurb or two every day...I long for the day when there is nothing at all about any of the Anthony's in the news.

I confess, I really would like a heads-up should FCA be hiding in my neighborhood. That way, I'd know it's time to buy a new heavy-duty lock for the shed, not to mention hiding my checkbook and silverware.

I confess, I really would like a heads-up should FCA be hiding in my neighborhood. That way, I'd know it's time to buy a new heavy-duty lock for the shed, not to mention hiding my checkbook and silverware.
Me too! That's exactly why I want to know where she is- I fear for my own safety and the safety of my family since a dangerous sociopath has been unleashed upon society! Plus I want to tell her in person just exactly what I think of her and her morally bankrupt attorneys!!!

:eek::eek: Or ... could it be that Cindy will be "growing out" her hair and "darkening" it ... to look like CFCA ?

Remember when CA "grew her hair out" ? Hmmm ... ?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

oh yes, I remember that. another one of CA's little tricks and attempts to interfere with the investigation of this trial. After they found a 9" (I think....help me here someone with a better memory, can't believe I forgot this already, must be my new meds, oh wait, they would actually help me remember, lol) hair in the trunk, in order that it could 'possibly' be CA's hair in that matriarchal ordering of the DNA, until it was determined that hair was treated so would be Caylee's hair, just CA trying to create more confusion, IMO, MOO, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike