2010.08.02 - DS's friends speak out.

I regularly forget my phone...I leave it charging, forget to throw it into my bag, and out the door I go. I can easily be gone for 12 hours at a time, and not even miss it.

So it's a reasonable thing to think that someone forgot their phone, you know?

Best-
Herding Cats

Me too. I barely use my phone except as an alarm on the days I work and I don't usually carry it when I leave the house unless I'm going out of town or it just happens to be buried in my purse. The ringtone for my daughter is loud and obnoxious; I'm forever having her call my number so I can find the darn thing.

I think that most of DD's friends probably don't know her as well as they think they do. Kaine seemed to think he knew TH, and look what she did with the MFH deal. You never know what another person is REALLY thinking. DD and TH must have had quite a close relationship, it makes me start to wonder if there was some type of secret between them.

One more thing, it seems to me (I feel bad saying this) if I saw these two particular women I would not really think they had a passion for working out or gardening. Why would Terri need a gardener if she was so passionate about it or was that strictly to find someone to get rid of her husband? Did she interview these guys? Didn't DD work for a landscaping company. This is so darn confusing and weird I can hardly believe it.

Did these friends do a more formal sit-down televised interview today, too?

If they knew she'd left, abruptly or otherwise, why would they attempt to 'call her in'? It was reported that when that didn't work, they attempted to call her cell.

It's my understanding that there are two different ppl that are cooperating with the investigators that are giving their account. One is the homeowner of the home where DD was landscaping the day of the 4th. The other person is someone that was working at the home that day along with DD...
So, i think the confusion you are speaking of is because of the thought of both of these statements coming from one individual when infact one comment is said from the homeowner and the other comment is said from the other worker..

Hope that helps to make a little more sense... Tho this case makes no sense whatsover already..lol :crazy:

Is the timeline still that DD supposedly left her job and was unreachable at about the same time that Terri's drive of rural roads was ending? It's funny, DD is said to have dropped everything to go stay those ten days with Terri because she is that type of friend and she is also said to have dropped her work and abruptly left that day as well.

Is the timeline still that DD supposedly left her job and was unreachable at about the same time that Terri's drive of rural roads was ending? It's funny, DD is said to have dropped everything to go stay those ten days with Terri because she is that type of friend and she is also said to have dropped her work and abruptly left that day as well.

Terri left Skyline around 8:45am. There are bank transactions that place her at a store, stores, ATM, or bank (we don't know which) where her transactions are traceable. However, we are unaware of the time. Terri says she ran errands that morning. Video has been requested from an Albertsons and a Fred Murray. Terri has said she was also driving around back roads to soothe baby K because she had an earache. Terri clocked in at the gym at 11:39am and out around 12:40pm. She was home and posting pictures on Facebook at around 1:21pm.

Dede is said to have left her job around 11:15 or 11:30 depending on the source, and she returned at 1:00 p.m.

That was my thought, as well, Vicki. But to be fair, we don't know where she was when she left her job that day. It's possible that she left to attend a class for an hour.

Terri left Skyline around 8:45am. There are bank transactions that place her at a store, stores, ATM, or bank (we don't know which) where her transactions are traceable. However, we are unaware of the time. Terri says she ran errands that morning. Video has been requested from an Albertsons and a Fred Murray. Terri has said she was also driving around back roads to soothe baby K because she had an earache. Terri clocked in at the gym at 11:39am and out around 12:40pm. She was home and posting pictures on Facebook at around 1:21pm.

Dede is said to have left her job around 11:15 or 11:30 depending on the source, and she returned at 1:00 p.m.

What if surveillance videos prove Kyron was not with Terri? He supposedly disappeared before she finished these errands. We need to know where she was from 8:45 to 10:10 and if Kyron was with her during that time. That is the timeline that is important, not the 90 minutes she spent driving around. Unless you want to believe that someone held onto him until Terri finished shopping.

What if surveillance videos prove Kyron was not with Terri? He supposedly disappeared before she finished these errands. We need to know where she was from 8:45 to 10:10 and if Kyron was with her during that time. That is the timeline that is important, not the 90 minutes she spent driving around. Unless you want to believe that someone held onto him until Terri finished shopping.

Or she left his dead body in the truck...

(I've seen this theory posted)

If they knew she'd left, abruptly or otherwise, why would they attempt to 'call her in'? It was reported that when that didn't work, they attempted to call her cell.

I think I might infer that someone left if I've called and looked for them and find out that they've not where they used to be anymore. Whether I'd deem the departure abrupt or not might depend on a number of factors such as when I saw them last and whether it was completely unexpected that they'd go somewhere and what they say when they come back.

G'morning All!
About the landscaping. I have been on 4/5 person crews at suburban/rural Michigan home. Lots of trees, small hills. I would be set up to clean up the soil and plant 400 flowers or bulbs or whatever it was. I would only talk to anyone first thing in the am, at lunch if we ate, then when leaving for the day. I can easily see as part of dd & th's plan where dd says, i can get out of work for like an hour and know one will notice. And if they did she could say she went to grab lunch or something. I'm loving thinking the home owner ordered lunch at the last minute(just speculating) and normally no one would be looking for dd.
Also the whole thing w/ her co-workers(i think) saying she abruptly left. imo they saw her bent over her area she was working then the turned around and she was gone. I bet they didn't think anything of it until asked by LE and then the call to lunch maybe raised eyebrows.??
And one more thing. What if th &dd met up for th and Kyron to go into dd's car and dd took the truck to drive around Suarvie Is. Where the one guy saw a truck w/ a red head turning off near Logie rd.

I'll just call it right now that these two look-a-like bestest friends had a plan and carried it out. People screw their families over all the time, even if their dad is in LE. So to me they knew they and their families would be searched. & 'Pay as you go' phones. th & dd think they are smarter. I'm cringing thinking we'll get saucy txt messages and pics to and from these two.

I'm really stuck though that they would just murder a child. But it would not be the most horrific (heart breaking yes!) news I've read/heard today. Not like it does'nt happen and would be easier than keeping a child alive and hidden. imo. iykwim?

G'morning All!
About the landscaping. I have been on 4/5 person crews at suburban/rural Michigan home. Lots of trees, small hills. I would be set up to clean up the soil and plant 400 flowers or bulbs or whatever it was. I would only talk to anyone first thing in the am, at lunch if we ate, then when leaving for the day. I can easily see as part of dd & th's plan where dd says, i can get out of work for like an hour and know one will notice. And if they did she could say she went to grab lunch or something. I'm loving thinking the home owner ordered lunch at the last minute(just speculating) and normally no one would be looking for dd.
Also the whole thing w/ her co-workers(i think) saying she abruptly left. imo they saw her bent over her area she was working then the turned around and she was gone. I bet they didn't think anything of it until asked by LE and then the call to lunch maybe raised eyebrows.??
And one more thing. What if th &dd met up for th and Kyron to go into dd's car and dd took the truck to drive around Suarvie Is. Where the one guy saw a truck w/ a red head turning off near Logie rd.

I'll just call it right now that these two look-a-like bestest friends had a plan and carried it out. People screw their families over all the time, even if their dad is in LE. So to me they knew they and their families would be searched. & 'Pay as you go' phones. th & dd think they are smarter. I'm cringing thinking we'll get saucy txt messages and pics to and from these two.

I'm really stuck though that they would just murder a child. But it would not be the most horrific (heart breaking yes!) news I've read/heard today. Not like it does'nt happen and would be easier than keeping a child alive and hidden. imo. iykwim?

I totally agree with everything on here, maybe TH was confiding in DDS about how miserable she was and how horrible KH was, etc. etc. etc. If as has been reported she was a liar, there's no telling what she's told her friend. I'm also confused as to why they would harm a little boy, but maybe they just passed him off to someone else. I'm sure we will all be shocked when we find out what actually happened. Maybe Kyron was going to tell what he knew.

I totally agree with everything on here, maybe TH was confiding in DDS about how miserable she was and how horrible KH was, etc. etc. etc. If as has been reported she was a liar, there's no telling what she's told her friend. I'm also confused as to why they would harm a little boy, but maybe they just passed him off to someone else. I'm sure we will all be shocked when we find out what actually happened. Maybe Kyron was going to tell what he knew.

BBM
It's funny cause it hurts me so bad to think one human can kill another. Much less a child which just seems unfathomable. Thats the only thing that lets me think there is hope he"s alive. But if u look at the hundreds of threads here and the reason I come here, is because there are so many down right scary from the devil himself people and murder cases out there. Not even all murder but torturous people. The horrible crimes that we see, as people who like to break down and sleuth crime, but other people are clueless that there's that much horrific crime out there. So i can easily picture a scenario where this miserable desperate bored housewife took her problems to a friend that had none of that to contend w/ and would sympathize the trials this poor woman was telling her. We know th was enjoying a separate type of sex life w/ someone other than her husband. IMO once you get a taste of strange/new sex, it's hard to want to be satisfied in your plain ol' married life.
Like i said if you break down the simplicity of killing someone and having to hide a body as opposed to getting someone out of the area, and clothed and fed and hidden for a long period of time. I think they'd choose the simplest way.
th has'nt seen her daughter in how long now? Me, I'd be crawling on my hands and knees where all the world would get a photo, pleading to let me see my child. You know like "please please, i had nothing to do w/ my step-sons disappearance. He (Kaine) can't keep my baby daughter away from me" Her immediate detachment speaks volumes. IMO

That was my thought, as well, Vicki. But to be fair, we don't know where she was when she left her job that day. It's possible that she left to attend a class for an hour.

If she leaves to attend a class, well, then someone taught that class right? There had to have been someone who would have been able to verify her alibi or time she did not have her phone, if someone could back her up, no one would have ever heard of this woman.

One more thing, it seems to me (I feel bad saying this) if I saw these two particular women I would not really think they had a passion for working out or gardening. Why would Terri need a gardener if she was so passionate about it or was that strictly to find someone to get rid of her husband? Did she interview these guys? Didn't DD work for a landscaping company. This is so darn confusing and weird I can hardly believe it.

I have a passion for gardening. I nearly always list it as one of my interests/hobbies/etc. I read about gardening all the time. I follow blogs about it.

What do I actually do - very little? I plant seeds. I thin and transplant. I plan for our garden.I buy things. I hire people. I don't do the hard work. DH does, or we hire someone - as he is a busy man and normally can't do it all. We hire someone every spring to come till things, we hire off and on through the year as needed. We hire for fall clean up, etc. There are three people we work with, the spring tiller is always the same guy. The others vary depending on who is available when we need them. And when we needed some major work done we hired a landscaping company that does a lot of that kind of specific work.

i don't find the various things said odd at all.

Hello BathBuddys,

Earlier in this thread I believe that Grandmaj (moderator) pointed out that the 40 acre info was "rumor" unless and until it showed up in the main stream media (MSM).

Even if there was a large farm... The article noted "She abruptly left the house." That isn't like saying she abruptly left some area that no one knew where she was. It seems to indicate that she was at or near the house, people "noticed" she abruptly left -- or so it seems.

Hi,
I wasn't on here for a week, Im sorry if it was talked about before. I read it in an article so didnt think it was a rumor. are you a moderator on this thread? thanks for the heads up. smile

Regarding the gym:

I am a member of the gym Teri belongs to. (24 hour fitness on Waterhouse). First off, the daycare is not dirty. The gym is brand new (maybe 3 or 4 months since it opened) and the daycare room is very clean. Granted, not the best place to take a sick baby, but definitely one of the nicest, cleanest daycare rooms I have seen.

Second, there could be very good reasons for the separate gyms (atmosphere & amenities are vastly different). I checked out the Edge gym before settling on 24 hr. It is definitely more "hard core" than 24 hour. When I was there the only people I saw working out were men in their 20s and 30s (all very fit). It was a more intense gym. 24 hour has a pool, sauna, steam room, hot tub, etc. It also has a ton of classes geared more for women and a nicer daycare (IMO).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24
Back