2010.08.05 Dominic Casey emails

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure I am reading this right but was this Luke guy (the psychic) looking at B. Sparks as a POI because he has blond hair or did I miss something??

He's just lucky he didn't have a little white pom-like dog!

Wow! Today, DC tried to make like he was "disproving" psychics and all along he was relying on them! Enough for ME to totally disregard his testimony as being a liar...

Wow! Today, DC tried to make like he was "disproving" psychics and all along he was relying on them! Enough for ME to totally disregard his testimony as being a liar...

too bad the jury doesn't know about any of this.

Er, uhm, er... WHAAAA? (PDF pg 307 of 1824; doc number 20831. And I haven't had my head up there for a minute, but do we know who is Jamil Spencer and why he has such entertaining emails in his account?

Subject:
ginnylucas@netzero.net
Monday, August 25,2008 11 :07 PM
dearmont@netzero.net
Re: Fw: RE: Giving you a heads up ... Luke received from a tipster ...
regarding this message - I'm preoccupied with kids) husband and late hour ... we will have to
cover this tomarrow - oh) and the woman moved again - remember I said Texas - it could also
be tehos or like little mexico in the northern orlando area ... yeah. The dead hooker or the
dead stripper has to to with the name I think "carole" I dreamed it the other night but bare
with me ... I got some names and I had some weird dreams about 3 cops drinking champagne -
that part wasn't quite right - there is an underlying agenda there ... I will talk in the
morning ... thanks for calling Sara .. ginette et family ... thanks

ETA: this straight up from Dom Casey (PDF pg 318, doc # 20842, italics by ynot):

Thank you Luke) I will not lose heart) regardless of the difficulties which may be
encountered. I become attached to my case and I need to bring Caylee home) respectfully. I
follow the evidence Luke and understand that with the guidance and help of experts such as
yourself, closure is obtainable. You know Luke) maybe Caylee would be better off where she is
but only if we know where this may be.
what is the chance that two people that never met type using ")"?? is it just me?

HOLY COW!!! I just spent way too many hours reading all those e-mail exchanges, and all I can say is OMG!!!

Is there anyone living in Orlando that these guys didn't suspect at some point??!! The WILD speculations are just jaw-dropping.

Just when I think I've seen it all....

Some day I'll be able to catch up on all the sleep I've lost during this debacle. I swear that no writer could sell this saga as a novel because publishers would all balk at the believability of this.

:eek:hwow:

Opening thread to discuss emails between Dominic Casey and various people. Emails being on page 76 of this doc.

Who is Jamil Spencer? :waitasec: Whoever it is, he communicates with Ginny Lucas, too.

Some of the made up people are Cindy Anthony.

Here is my video from YEARS AGO...
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chbr6mNtrno"]Justice for Caylee Anthony - YouTube[/ame]

Why didn't you believe me. I was right.
...about what? About who? Dominic Casey?
Just an FYI...check out the lawyer's thread if you want answers to the likelihood of a civil suit being brought...and being successful.
We all want justice for Caylee.

I thought some new information was posted...

:waitasec:

:confused:

I don't understand the conversation that is currently taking place nor the posts that have recently been posted on this thread????:whoosh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500