2010.08.16 Baez/Cheney Press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
But wasn't it MN's motion to remove? Remember the core of this is a bad faith complaint against JB and CM. I can't see any of this nonsense making MN any less likely to push a complaint about their behavior. After all he has no dog in the KC show. From his and his clients point of view he has no obligation to worry or care about appellate issues.

Without reading Judge P's most recent Order on this matter, we cannot say what actually happened (I know I do not believe anything JB or CM said in their always slanted presser).
It appears that Judge P. must have already ruled on MN's Motion to Quash the Judge's Order and JB's Response to that, without a public Hearing.

At about the 8:50 mark Mason admits that the original order stands: http://www.wftv.com/video/24651478/index.html:

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/Hi...ior Rulings by Disqualified Judge 7-21-10.pdf

Also, Mason says soon thereafter Conway was not mentioned in the Meeting with HHJP.

The original Order stands which means MN's Motion to Quash the Order in it's entirety was denied ... however I read that Judge P. ordered that NONE of the Defense NOTES or info about the notes would be made PUBLIC - that is a huge victory for MN/TES, which he also asked for in his Motion to Quash.

the one statement i heard by baez before closing browser on him (have a bad enough headache today :sick:) was....

There was a meeting this morning with attorneys and perry and judge perry will be "signing the order....probably today"......but when questioned by reporter for details, he stated "meeting details were under seal"....

sorry...after that comment, just had to zap baez and make him go away....

bbm: Rotflmao....................!!!!!

If only it were that simple kjb!

Originally Posted by nums24
At about the 8:50 mark Mason admits that the original order stands: http://www.wftv.com/video/24651478/index.html:

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/Hig... 7-21-10.pdf

Also, Mason says soon thereafter Conway was not mentioned in the Meeting with HHJP.

ThinkTank
The original Order stands which means MN's Motion to Quash the Order in it's entirety was denied ... however I read that Judge P. ordered that NONE of the Defense NOTES or info about the notes would be made PUBLIC - that is a huge victory for MN/TES, which he also asked for in his Motion to Quash.

Casey Anthony: Jose Baez complains about Brad Conway ’sideshow’
posted by halboedeker on August, 16 2010
excerpt:
“The judge has ordered the defense team not to divulge its notes or any information it gets from those private records to the public,” Belich said."

If they searched I'm not sure they could serve. Have the ask the legals about this.

Howz about serving on any jury, from here on out, with any of these "attorneys" representing anyone else in the State of FLA.,that are trying to get the searchers' personal info...To throw THEM under the ever-growing FLEET of buses in this case?

Howz about serving on any jury, from here on out, with any of these "attorneys" representing anyone else in the State of FLA.,that are trying to get the searchers' personal info...To throw THEM under the ever-growing FLEET of buses in this case?

Good point. And they can serve as long as they don't reveal their true feelings for the attorney involved. But as a juror they would be fair and not let their personal feelings for the attorney rule their decision. Of course if they did not want to serve they could surely show their distaste with the attorney involved. lol Don't think they would be picked....but, then you never know....stranger things have happened....... jmo

don't think there are enough buses....think along the lines of TRAINS.....huge cargo trains.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500