2010.08.17 - Croslin says she heard Haleigh Cummings attack

At the beginning Misty kept brining up her missing blanket that she left in the van. Then the van was taken in for processing and "Nothing was found". The door propped open with a brick and her claims of being asleep and not hearing anything. Then lets not forget that Misty most likely was not even home that night, so when did this all occur? I really wonder if Joe is just a code name for the real POI and Misty is just afraid to tell the truth because she and her family have been threated, just not by Joe?
I don't buy the Joe did it, I would buy the story if it were someone else-Ronald-other, but for some reason IMO Joe did it doesn't sit well with me. Maybe he helped after...
Also, notice in this article it says it was a "CLOTH BLACK BAG"
I wonder if Jr. is now remembering what really happen that night?..CS did say they "ALL" deserve to be sitting behind bars. We don't know what LE has told her and she has kept away from the Cummings..

Key words to her story from the get go were:
JR. saw a man in black
Pointing the finger at Joe, so did Chelsea...Joe stayed with Chelsea that night lets not forget.
Blanket-left on the van, taken down from the window to cover Haleigh with
Heard van door-claims of new scratch on the van
Heard MH door open and close-door propped open with a brick
Ronald's Gun-gave it to LE but why did he not give LE the machine gun? I would assume this would be the one that he put in his mouth in front of JR. and Tim. The one he threated to blow Misty's head off with?
Ronald's claim of no fight over a gun-There seems to of been a fight, but when?
TN and other Family Claim there was a fight over a gun, just not that night.

I do believe Haleigh, Jr., and maybe even Misty were screaming, struggling and crying.
I could see Ron take his frustrations out on Misty
I could see Ron pushing, shoving and sexual groping her.

New details about what Misty was doing when Haleigh vanished in February 2009.
Beau Zimmer 8/18/2010
"Snip" http://www.wtsp.com/news/mostpop/story.aspx?storyid=141696&provider=top

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Robert Fields, Croslin's attorney, revealed the details.

Misty Croslin said that Joe Overstreet was involved in Haleigh's disappearance.

Misty, Joe Overstreet, and Tommy Croslin, were at the mobile home. Overstreet was looking for Ronalds machine gun and when he couldn't find the gun, he took out his frustrations out on Misty Croslin, pushing, shoving and sexual groping her.

Joe Overstreet then headed for Haleigh. Misty and Ronald Jr. hid under some covers. They were able to hear Haleigh screaming, struggling and crying.

Haleigh became quiet and Misty saw Joe put her in a black cloth bag.

Misty heard the house door open and close several times, then the sliding door on a van opened and closed.

Misty remained under the covers for quite a while after that, scared.

Misty said, Tommy did nothing to Haleigh.

Putnam County Sheriff's Office said their main concern remains locating Haleigh Cummings, and offered no further comment related to Fields' story Misty Croslin gave him.

BBM - Call me dumb...but how do you toss a live 5 year old child into a bag? I have a hard time getting a 2 year old into their carseat when they don't want to go.

The only way IMO would be after the child has passed.

This just in today.
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=163441&catid=3

My next question is: How can he be pushing and sexually groping her if he has Haleigh in the bag and she, MC is hiding under the covers. Geez! I'm wondering if MC is capable of a truth.

This may seem out of line with some posters but I've been with this case since Feb. 10, 2009 and I'm going to post it anyway. If you will notice, anytime that Misty discusses an interaction with any male at all, she claims that they messed with her, with the exception of Ron. He is the only exception, wait a minute, I do believe that she has not mentioned Timmy in the long list of males who have "messed with her". OK?

The only way IMO would be after the child has passed.

Sadly, I think you are correct and I have a question that hit my little mind one second after I heard about Misty hearing and seeing a screaming Haleigh being put into a "black bag", ie., where did the bag come from? I know I'm suppose to assume that she is talking about a black trash bag, but I want to hear where he found the bag. I know, I know I'm just being picky here but where the heck did he get the bag? From the pantry? Under the sink? Because unless you have contractor bags or large yard bags, you don't have bags that would hold a five year old child. OK? I wish I could take Misty on a little ride to discuss the timeline and the events that happened that night. I have so many questions, I'm about to explode. When I see her totally blank face in court after telling her "attorney" about this horrific story I start to steam. I can still hear her in one of the interviews saying that if she was awake she would have never let anyone take her.................yeah right.:furious:

ETA: Am I assuming too much if I assume that LE took any trash/yard bags in for evidence? Someone please tell me this Keystone Cops wanna be did this.

At the beginning Misty kept brining up her missing blanket that she left in the van. Then the van was taken in for processing and "Nothing was found". The door propped open with a brick and her claims of being asleep and not hearing anything. Then lets not forget that Misty most likely was not even home that night, so when did this all occur? I really wonder if Joe is just a code name for the real POI and Misty is just afraid to tell the truth because she and her family have been threated, just not by Joe?
I don't buy the Joe did it, I would buy the story if it were someone else-Ronald-other, but for some reason IMO Joe did it doesn't sit well with me. Maybe he helped after...
Also, notice in this article it says it was a "CLOTH BLACK BAG"
I wonder if Jr. is now remembering what really happen that night?..CS did say they "ALL" deserve to be sitting behind bars. We don't know what LE has told her and she has kept away from the Cummings..

Key words to her story from the get go were:
JR. saw a man in black
Pointing the finger at Joe, so did Chelsea...Joe stayed with Chelsea that night lets not forget.
Blanket-left on the van, taken down from the window to cover Haleigh with
Heard van door-claims of new scratch on the van
Heard MH door open and close-door propped open with a brick
Ronald's Gun-gave it to LE but why did he not give LE the machine gun? I would assume this would be the one that he put in his mouth in front of JR. and Tim. The one he threated to blow Misty's head off with?
Ronald's claim of no fight over a gun-There seems to of been a fight, but when?
TN and other Family Claim there was a fight over a gun, just not that night.

I do believe Haleigh, Jr., and maybe even Misty were screaming, struggling and crying.
I could see Ron take his frustrations out on Misty
I could see Ron pushing, shoving and sexual groping her.

I just read that it was a cloth black bag. Sorry, I had not realized this when I posted asking where Joe got the bag, I assumed that the bag was a Yard bag or contractor's bag (like you use in landscaping).

Whisperer, I for one can believe Ron would have a machine gun. Ron would not only look bad owning a machine gun, he would be in serious trouble with the feds in owning a machine gun. I think there is $250 thousand fine for owning an unregistered machine gun and I'm not sure how many years in jail goes along with that charge.

Where would Ron get a machine gun? He very well could have stole it from someone. And therefore could not register it. And it would be one possession he could show off, but strive to keep it hidden and secret.

I think Ron would want a machine gun to go along with the image, I believe, he has of himself, as the Godfather of Satsuma. "Keep your enemies close," Headless dead rats in mailboxes." JMO as wild as it may sound.

Off the cuff, I would say that Ron traded drugs for the gun. That is done all the time. It has been reported that Ron gave the gun that he threatened to kill himself with to a biker who put it away for him. IMO, Joe transported drugs down for a deal with Ron and Ron screwed him over and didn't pay him. That is the absolutely only reason I can think of where Joe would come in demanding a gun that Ron had shown off to him. Why else would he be so pizzzzzzzzed that he would retaliate and take Haleigh? I can't think of anyother reason. I personally don't think that this is what happened, I'm just trying to explore any and all scenarios.

Originally Posted by LiveLaughLuv
Lt. Johnny Greenwood, of the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, said Tuesday. "We don't know if the break in Haleigh's disappearance will come from behind bars or from the public."

"Everyone is considered a person of interest in Haleigh's disappearance except Crystal Sheffield and Ronald Cummings, Haleigh's parents," he added.
http://www.news4jax.com/news/24658375/detail.html

RC has a solid alibi. His time card from work, or the punching into work, proves where he was. No one can positively say where MC was. MC has changed her story umteen times and we are to take this last tale as gospel truth???

I'm not sure why folk want to implicate RC when he clearly is not a suspect, according to the Lt...JMHO
Where is Haleigh!

I don't have a link sorry, if anyone does please post. I recall reading that the time clock was not working at PDM that night. LE has never really said what time Ron worked. Ron said early on that he was working his "8hrs" making an honest living. Months later his attorney said he had worked 3hrs over time. Nobody has factual information on what time Ron was at work. LE has never given those details. The only thing they have said is that they are satisfied with his work hours.

I agree that as for Misty we also don't know where she really was that night and LE has been asking for anyone with creditable information regarding her whereabouts to come forward. Tommy did say he stopped by around 10pm and she was not home. But heck, he lies to. They all do IMO and I will not believe anything until Haleigh is found and LE can prove what really happen to Haleigh.

I just read that it was a cloth black bag. Sorry, I had not realized this when I posted asking where Joe got the bag, I assumed that the bag was a Yard bag or contractor's bag (like you use in landscaping).

Hm-m:waitasec: could of been a landscaping bag or a "laundry bag". Remember the dirty clothe were in the dryer.

Not sure if this has been posted yet..hope not.
This is from FACKEBOOK
James S. Werter
Misty Croslin has not come out with a "new" story as to what happened to Haleigh Cummings on the night of February 9, 2009. Tommy & Misty been tallking since April. Their testimony has been consistent. It's new because her attorney is now openly discussing it. The prosecutors are upset because it is not on a nice, little, easy plate for them to prosecute the one who has to answer to the crime. No guts, no glory.

"Misty heard the house door open and close several times" - so tell me again why the back door was propped open with a cinder block???

I don't have a link sorry, if anyone does please post. I recall reading that the time clock was not working at PDM that night. LE has never really said what time Ron worked. Ron said early on that he was working his "8hrs" making an honest living. Months later his attorney said he had worked 3hrs over time. Nobody has factual information on what time Ron was at work. LE has never given those details. The only thing they have said is that they are satisfied with his work hours.

I agree that as for Misty we also don't know where she really was that night and LE has been asking for anyone with creditable information regarding her whereabouts to come forward. Tommy did say he stopped by around 10pm and she was not home. But heck, he lies to. They all do IMO and I will not believe anything until Haleigh is found and LE can prove what really happen to Haleigh.

I've often wondered if MC left Haleigh alone that night and that the boys knew that and went over to the house and something unforeseen happened and then MC came home and was part of the clean-up. Just wondering why most people think she was home?

"The night Haleigh vanished, Cummings was working a late shift at PDM Bridge in Palatka. Video camera footage from PDM Bridge confirms he was at work that night."

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100207/ARTICLES/2071006/1118?p=all&tc=pgall&tc=ar

.... and Misty woke up and seen a '3', the light on and the backdoor bricked open and tries to call Ron .... at the exact same time as Ron is arriving home around 3:25am after working overtime and stopping by the store. TN arrives too quickly when 911 is called. No-one quickly searches the immediate neighborhood and just get frustrated with LE.

I don't debate Ron was 'at werk' but it fits together too closely with the MH staging and does not map with the 'stories' or actions.

A.L.I.B.I.

Yikes! During the Shell Harbor river search, a neighbor claimed he saw Misty carrying a trash bag ... BRB, gonna hunt for the link

back to "her" story ... black cloth bag from where? Did he bring it with him?

back to Chelsea's story "Joe was sleeping in his clothes ..." You mean to tell me that after he abducted a child, stashed her in a cloth bag, he went to her place and took a nap!

what a bunch of B.S.

I think that if her own dad killed her, he would be in prison for it as LE also has his cell phone pings and he was at work last I heard.

IMO, LE does not want to charge Ron Cummings for this crime. I really thought that Ron Cummings would have been charged a year ago. We still to this day do not know when Ron showed up at work and when he left. We also do not know when what happened to Haleigh really happened. We do now know if Haleigh was dead prior to Ron showing up for work and then the clean up began by other people or what. IMO, the jury is still out on this.

During the 911 call, Ronald issues a stern warning that “If I find the person whoever has my daughter before you all do, I’ll kill ‘em" and then he swears at Misty the ***** for letting his daughter get stolen. He is a very irresponsible person. His focus should have been on his missing daughter not on others. He does not desire his daughter back and his words are insincere. He must have been overjoyed when DCF cleared him of abuse allegations and LE cleared him as a suspect.

During the 911 call, Ronald issues a stern warning that “If I find the person whoever has my daughter before you all do, I’ll kill ‘em" and then he swears at Misty the ***** for letting his daughter get stolen. He is a very irresponsible person. His focus should have been on his missing daughter not on others. He does not desire his daughter back and his words are insincere. He must have been overjoyed when DCF cleared him of abuse allegations and LE cleared him as a suspect.

Given that the backdoor was always bricked open, IMHO and Misty smoked out there and it was not always firmly locked, per Ron.

Ron was very premature in the immediate assumption that HaLeigh was 'stole' and gone forever, HaLeigh had wandered off before and why not rush to search the nearby neighborhood and check - even though she was afraid of the dark. Bad dream? Door was open? Sleepwalking?

This was the early minutes of the disappearance, supposedly, so why not focus on checking .... HaLeigh could have turned up at any minute with a neighbor ... or do something before throwing out threats and making assumptions.

Conscience of knowledge ... this shows to me Ron knew what happened so was not expecting HaLeigh to be found or just turn up. He knew and was premature in making the threats. Over-acting. Over-reaching.

wow new to this but feel totally ignored-why tell plp to join in when you just ignore new plpl?sorry my thoughts were not relevant!

Hi Sherry. Sometimes things go fast here and we'll accidently miss a new member.
Truly sorry for that, as I'm sure everyone here is.
Please join in often,
Drip
4.gif

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member