2010.08.17 -Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free Ron indeed. Not exactly what I would suggest, but it takes all kinds.

I wish Jane would of asked Flo where Lisa is staying now that she is out of jail.
Did she go back to the homeless shelter/halfway house?

Yes, they did. But it never ceases to amaze me that some women/men support a drug dealer, actively dealing while holding custody of his son. I personally don't think parenting was high on his priority list; but this is JMO.

Agreed, regardless if Ron had anything to do with Haleigh or not, no matter how you slice it, he is not a good guy on any level- and hasn't been for years.

GMFlo says she wishes they would send her down there and put her in the cell with Misty for about a week, she'd get it outta her.

Geesh

Well, Grandma Flo had Misty staying with her after she separated from Ron, why didn't she get it out of her then?

wow caller is saying she hates the fact Ron is in jail.
mods please merge for JVM thread if need be

So this caller wants to know if people can get together and get Ron set free????????? WTH?

So this caller wants to know if people can get together and get Ron set free????????? WTH?

Yep a caller started going on about one thing.. then she sort of changed focus and said she was angry that Ron was in jail, and suggested there be a petition to get him out of jail. (does she know he is jail for a crime?)

As soon as the caller said that Jane jumped in, levi jumped in and they turned off the audio to the lady on the phone, that was the end of that caller.
lol.

And my answer is "NO"! How could she have known what was going on in such detail if she was hiding under the covers. Why wasn't Jr. screaming? And when does entering a house to steal a firearm escalate into kidnapping and murdering a child? :waitasec: MOO

I sure do hope this wasnt the case, but it could be Tommy, Joe and maybe RON was so messed up they raped little Haleigh, and she was killed in the process,,only thing to make sense to me....On Rons past history I feel he had a hand in this or at least knows what happened, but if he was feuding with Joe then how or why did they party together that night...Just a few ideas

maybe the caller read this article :waitasec:

snipped from news4jax.com

“Investigators are still working this case diligently, and we believe we will find out what happened to Haleigh, but it’s going to take time,” Lt. Johnny Greenwood, of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office, said Tuesday. “We don’t know if the break in Haleigh’s disappearance will come from behind bars or from the public.”

“Everyone is considered a person of interest in Haleigh’s disappearance except Crystal Sheffield and Ronald Cummings, Haleigh’s parents,” he added.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/24658375/detail.html

Caller wants a Free Ronald Petition. :silenced:

HH-

funny you should mention that b/c i was googling the other day and came across a petition to free ronald, there weren't many signatures on it, but it exists.... (if i am allowed to post it, i will.... let me get permission first, and i have to find it again :) )

HH-

funny you should mention that b/c i was googling the other day and came across a petition to free ronald, there weren't many signatures on it, but it exists.... (if i am allowed to post it, i will.... let me get permission first, and i have to find it again :) )

That I would love to see..Is it possible to post a link...Is that allowed?

I saw the petition.. They need 10,000 names.. They have 100..
I would have loved to have left a message but can't unless I sign the petition...And that will happen WHEN DONKEYS FLY....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member