2010.08.20 RONALD L. CUMMINGS pre trial HEARING in Putnam County @ 11:00 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF Ron is not covering himself, then the only person I can see him possibly.. considering... covering for (and even then, that's a big "maybe") is, yes, I'll say it -- TN.

Jus sayin

But OTOH since I also think that MC knows, and I cant see her covering for anyone but Ron, -- that leads me back to Ron.

moo

Wow, as in...Ron asking MC for help because his Mom didn't mean for anything to happen to Haleigh?...That kinda scenario?

It kinda fits...oh boy

this information is weighing heavy on my brain.

If the SAO was willing to cut a deal with Ron, tells me that they think he didn't have anything to do with his daughters disappearance. They know and been knew, IMO, that Ron had information regarding what happened to his daughter but he did not have a hand in it. And that's why they needed Ron behind bars with the rest of them during that drug bust. To force him to tell what he does know. I just don't see them cutting a deal with someone who they suspected of killing their own child. Had they not cut that deal with Ron I would still stand behind him harming Haleigh in someway. But he got that deal.
But what does he know that he couldn't have told long ago?

IMHO, I think that Ron was not protecting any of the Croslins, he was protecting someone else that means alot more to him than any Croslin.

I know that it is possible that Ron just may be covering for the killer who may have the goods on Ron as well but I just don't know if I can wrap my mind around that right now. The Cummings is still under my microscope.

JMO of course.
I came to that realization months ago, Suspicious, when Shoemaker started talking about a deal for Ron. We knew they didn't need his testimony against Misty to nail her on the drug charges. If Ron was holding a trump, it had Haleigh's little face on it.

No one will ever convince me that Ron wasn't lying during the 911 call. He might not have hurt Haleigh, himself, but he knew damn well who did. Or thought that he knew, and had reason to hide what he believed at the time to be the truth. Personally, I believe Misty killed Haleigh and somehow convinced Ron that he was responsible. There are other possibilities, like an act of vengeance for one of his past dirty deeds. The point is that he and/or TN made a hasty decision that night, and once the cover-up began there was no turning back. He wouldn't go to LE later and say, "I thought I was responsible for my daughter's death, so I lied about it. But I found out that it wasn't my fault after all. So now I wanna talk." Not unless his life depended on it. No matter what Lt. Greenwood said, it was no accident that Ron got involved in the drug operation. When LE set up the sting, they knew exactly how it would play out.

The fact is, he still might not know exactly what happened, but he holds enough of the missing pieces to make his testimony valuable. For instance, in the beginning he stated that the bed had not been slept in that night, even though Misty claimed she had been asleep since 10:00 p.m. Misty stated that she washed a blanket. Ron said there was no laundry detergent. Those are just a couple of small details that we know about which could potentially be part of Ron's testimony against Misty. It's not enough to win a deal, though. There has to be more. Unless, something really is rotten in Putnam County.

OK..I'm going to say it... Why was Crystal S trying to get to Lisa Croslin? Crystal S should have been hollering at Teresa Neves, Crystal Cummings and Annette Sykes rather than Lisa Croslin... I seriously doubt Misty told her mother the truth about anything....JMHO

Maybe Lisa said something to Crystal....

I came to that realization months ago, Suspicious, when Shoemaker started talking about a deal for Ron. We knew they didn't need his testimony against Misty to nail her on the drug charges. If Ron was holding a trump, it had Haleigh's little face on it.

No one will ever convince me that Ron wasn't lying during the 911 call. He might not have hurt Haleigh, himself, but he knew damn well who did. Or thought that he knew, and had reason to hide what he believed at the time to be the truth. Personally, I believe Misty killed Haleigh and somehow convinced Ron that he was responsible. There are other possibilities, like an act of vengeance for one of his past dirty deeds. The point is that he and/or TN made a hasty decision that night, and once the cover-up began there was no turning back. He wouldn't go to LE later and say, "I thought I was responsible for my daughter's death, so I lied about it. But I found out that it wasn't my fault after all. So now I wanna talk." Not unless his life depended on it. No matter what Lt. Greenwood said, it was no accident that Ron got involved in the drug operation. When LE set up the sting, they knew exactly how it would play out.

The fact is, he still might not know exactly what happened, but he holds enough of the missing pieces to make his testimony valuable. For instance, in the beginning he stated that the bed had not been slept in that night, even though Misty claimed she had been asleep since 10:00 p.m. Misty stated that she washed a blanket. Ron said there was no laundry detergent. Those are just a couple of small details that we know about which could potentially be part of Ron's testimony against Misty. It's not enough to win a deal, though. There has to be more. Unless, something really is rotten in Putnam County.

BBM

ITA with you. For the SA to make this deal, I don't think they are going off what Ron "thinks" might have happened, but whatever it is that he knows, IMO, is valuable to Haleigh's case. They have to have some kind of evidence that backs up whatever it is Ron is agreeing to testify to, don't they?

Why would Ron keep quiet for so long? This bothers the heck out of me. Were they all threatened?

I always believed that Ron was apart of that drug sting, and I still believe that. It's just, at first I thought it was because he had direct involvement in his daughters death but now I think it is because LE knew that Ron knew what happened to his daughter or at least had enough information to help their case. But they never could get Ron to talk. So what would be the reason Ron had to keep quiet about what happened to his daughter?

If Ron has information that is going to be crucial to the Haleigh case....that tells me that he knows exactly what went on surrounding his daughters disappearance. Otherwise, how would his testimony help the case? Someone please help me to understand this. I just can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther