2010.09.07 - Ron talking to LE per AH on JVM

IMHO.. The MH on Green Lane was staged to make it look like an abduction occurred when in all reality there never was any abduction..
The MH on Green Lane served as a red herring to deflct from a tragic incident that occured at another location which claimed the life of an innocent child..I suspect Shell Harbor dock served as a red herring too although I doubt Jo and Tommy realized that to be the case IF they really took Haleigh there... I just can't get over how stupid they all were not to know they were were being set up by Ronald Cummings and his family.........
Anyone remember just who exactly it was that wanted that dumpster searched?
I recall it was searched because a family member requested LE search it... JMHO

Your comments caused me to remember the night of the dumpster search......

I don't have a link ...just my memory..but it seems like the LE were searching that area..and 3? dogs hit on it...if memory serves..it was dusk/night..and they had lights brought in..and some LE searched thru it......

WHO..asked for the search, I don't know...I am just thinking there were searches going on for her...and the dogs alerted to it..

The LE said....don't have the link, sorry....that there was NOTHING found...BUT AGAIN...this is the LE..who keep their lips sealed...

It has always been my opinion...with 3?.. 2?... dogs hitting on it...SOMETHING WAS found...If I had a guess....she had been placed there for a moment..OR...her blanket was tossed in there...

again...all in my own opinion..

Does anyone recall how long it was between the time of the dumpster search and LE announcing it was no stranger abduction?

Sooo....didn't the search of the StJohns dock come after this statement was made? From that particular search the investigation turned to Homocide....sooo....and not only that, it uncovered "several persons of interest".....as the evidence from the mh did not identify any suspect, because LE was led to believe that the "kidnapping" occurred at the mh and no where else. It seemed clear to me, at least, that the crime occurred somewhere near that Magnolia address...soooo..would it be safe to assume that there was no crime at the mh only the staging of one? In a statement LE made after the dock search, they felt that this area was the "crime scene". (sorry don't have link, but I think we've all seen it)....sooo...do you think there was more than one crime scene?? I am confused....do you still think the mh was the actual "crime scene"? IMHO, the mh was only staged to appear as if the crime took place there. and nothing more...

FWIW, I don't know if Haleigh was at that dumpster or not but I firmly believe that something belonging to her, was at that dumpster... In the back of my mind, I was always wondering if LE did find something at that dumpster and just chose not to reveal what they found. IDK but I think that's possible. As we've seen, LE is keeping everything close to the vest so why would they confirm that something belonging to Haleigh was at the dumpster? I am one who believes that LE has more on this case, than we think they do.

JMO of course

I agree that she was never taken from that MH. We discussed this just weeks after some of the statements came out regarding "I never saw that Brick before" and Misty talking about her blanket being in the back of the van and they(LE) took the van. Lots of people thought she took the kids to the Mondex but now it looks like she took them to Magnolia Dr, or at least Haleigh. The MH was staged badly and I always felt that brick on the back ramp came from another place like the crime scene. I still think it came elsewhere and now I have to wonder if they tossed bricks in the back of the van and one was broken or not used and that one was grabbed to hold open the back screen door. I hope they can check out any bricks at that MH on Magnolia and the one on Green Lane. Different brick yards make different types of bricks and use different types of material in them. So maybe with a bit of luck.

Does anyone recall how long it was between the time of the dumpster search and LE announcing it was no stranger abduction?

krkrjx, The dumpster search was 2/26/09

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/breaking/news-article.aspx?storyid=132315&catid=17

They announced it was no longer a stranger abduction 8/17/09, Haleigh's
6th birthday.

this is a cached version from newsjax4, hope that link works.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...a+stranger+abduction&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Bessie, you stated..Just a wild guess based on what we've heard so far: LE's stance is that they will accept Tommy lied about the reason he went to the MH, but they will not accept that he wasn't at Green Ln at all that night if it turns out the crime occurred there and there is evidence that would implicate him.

LE stated eighteen and a half months ago there was no evidence in the MH on Green Lane that a crime occurred there..So how can LE claim they are still going with his story IF they find out a crime was committed at the MH on Green Lane? I am somewhat confused..JMHO

BBM: LOL, this is definitely a lesson in contradiction. Totally confuses me as well.

Your comments caused me to remember the night of the dumpster search......

I don't have a link ...just my memory..but it seems like the LE were searching that area..and 3? dogs hit on it...if memory serves..it was dusk/night..and they had lights brought in..and some LE searched thru it......

WHO..asked for the search, I don't know...I am just thinking there were searches going on for her...and the dogs alerted to it..

The LE said....don't have the link, sorry....that there was NOTHING found...BUT AGAIN...this is the LE..who keep their lips sealed...

It has always been my opinion...with 3?.. 2?... dogs hitting on it...SOMETHING WAS found...If I had a guess....she had been placed there for a moment..OR...her blanket was tossed in there...

again...all in my own opinion..

You have a pretty good memory. I just had these filed and thought y'all might want to reread now that we know a bit more about the case. Interesting.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,501784,00.html
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18806506/detail.html
http://www.news4jax.com/news/18805304/detail.html

Sooo....didn't the search of the StJohns dock come after this statement was made? From that particular search the investigation turned to Homocide....sooo....and not only that, it uncovered "several persons of interest".....as the evidence from the mh did not identify any suspect, because LE was led to believe that the "kidnapping" occurred at the mh and no where else. It seemed clear to me, at least, that the crime occurred somewhere near that Magnolia address...soooo..would it be safe to assume that there was no crime at the mh only the staging of one? In a statement LE made after the dock search, they felt that this area was the "crime scene". (sorry don't have link, but I think we've all seen it)....sooo...do you think there was more than one crime scene?? I am confused....do you still think the mh was the actual "crime scene"? IMHO, the mh was only staged to appear as if the crime took place there. and nothing more...

FWIW, I don't know if Haleigh was at that dumpster or not but I firmly believe that something belonging to her, was at that dumpster... In the back of my mind, I was always wondering if LE did find something at that dumpster and just chose not to reveal what they found. IDK but I think that's possible. As we've seen, LE is keeping everything close to the vest so why would they confirm that something belonging to Haleigh was at the dumpster? I am one who believes that LE has more on this case, than we think they do.

JMO of course
We have no statement from LE ruling out the MH.

We have no statement from LE naming Magnolia St. as the crime scene.

We have no statement from LE confirming Shell Harbor was the crime scene. What we do have is a tentative reply from Hardy at Shell Harbor when asked by a reporter if Haleigh "died in this area". He hestitates, stutters and finally replies, "That's a very real possibility." I was one of the first to question whether he meant the crime occurred at Magnolia St. It's just a few blocks from Shell Harbor. I knew LE had canvassed that neighborhood, and I had read that a Magnolia St resident reported seeing Misty with a large trash bag. So, hey, Magnolia St. sounds like the place, right?

But the dock search yielded little in the way of evidence to support that notion. A cinder block or two and a piece of yellow rope that might've come from Tommy's house doesn't exactly point to Magnolia St. As for the homocide ruling and persons of interest, that seems to have come more from the story than any evidence because four months later, we still have no arrest, and the story keeps changing.

Bowling said that it's possible Haleigh died in the area of Shell Harbor. At the same time we have Flo saying that she didn't know whether Haleigh was alive or dead when she hit the water. In context, those two statements correspond with the rest of the story which said Haleigh was attacked elsewhere, then brought to the dock and placed in the water. So I have to consider that when Bowling said that it's possible Haleigh died near Shell Harbor, he meant Shell Harbor and not Magnolia St. And to my knowledge no one, neither Misty nor Tommy nor any of the Croslins has ever mentioned Magnolia St. as the crime scene. Therefore, it's an assumption, a pretty good one, but not enough to convince me. So to answer your question about the crime scene, I'm undecided but lean toward the MH for now.

But, hey, if Magnolia is the crime scene, Tommy's a lucky fella 'cause LE wants to keep him at the MH. :crazy:

We have no statement from LE ruling out the MH.

We have no statement from LE naming Magnolia St. as the crime scene.

We have no statement from LE confirming Shell Harbor was the crime scene. What we do have is a tentative reply from Hardy at Shell Harbor when asked by a reporter if Haleigh "died in this area". He hestitates, stutters and finally replies, "That's a very real possibility." I was one of the first to question whether he meant the crime occurred at Magnolia St. It's just a few blocks from Shell Harbor. I knew LE had canvassed that neighborhood, and I had read that a Magnolia St resident reported seeing Misty with a large trash bag. So, hey, Magnolia St. sounds like the place, right?

But the dock search yielded little in the way of evidence to support that notion. A cinder block or two and a piece of yellow rope that might've come from Tommy's house doesn't exactly point to Magnolia St. As for the homocide ruling and persons of interest, that seems to have come more from the story than any evidence because four months later, we still have no arrest, and the story keeps changing.

Bowling said that it's possible Haleigh died in the area of Shell Harbor. At the same time we have Flo saying that she didn't know whether Haleigh was alive or dead when she hit the water. In context, those two statements correspond with the rest of the story which said Haleigh was attacked elsewhere and brought to the dock. So I have to consider that when Bowling said that it's possible Haleigh died near Shell Harbor, he meant Shell Harbor and not Magnolia St. And to my knowledge no one, neither Misty nor Tommy nor any of the Croslins has ever mentioned Magnolia St. as the crime scene. Therefore, it's an assumption, a pretty good one, but not enough to convince me. So to answer your question about the crime scene, I'm undecided but lean toward the MH for now.

But, hey, if Magnolia is the crime scene, Tommy's a lucky fella 'cause LE wants to keep him at the MH. :crazy:

bolded by me...

Bessie... you are correct ...I have not seen Misty, Tommy, or any of the Croslins mention Magnolia St..either...

That is a VERY GOOD POINT!!!!!!

IMO...IF Magnolia St... IS the crime scene...I believe they would NOT mention it ....at all.....They would want that kept quiet...

Misty is still keeping the story afloat that it all went down at Ron's...
And as long as the story stays ... there.......there is where they want it to stay..

As far as the LE changing Haleigh's case to a homicide....IMO...they would HAVE to HAVE...some evidence...that supports that ...To me, someone telling a story..no matter how compelling...would not justify the LE to announce it is NOW a homicide...

I am an anxious as you are..and as the majority of us on here is....for an arrest....

IMO..Since there is no body..(if there is, the LE are keeping EXTREMELY..tight lipped about that as well)......(and I don't think so)...all they have is ..he said/she said...

IMO...that is why the SA is wanting to hear what Ron has to say...to get his plea deal....

these are just my opinions...

bolded by me...

Bessie... you are correct ...I have not seen Misty, Tommy, or any of the Croslins mention Magnolia St..either...

That is a VERY GOOD POINT!!!!!!

IMO...IF Magnolia St... IS the crime scene...I believe they would NOT mention it ....at all.....They would want that kept quiet...

Misty is still keeping the story afloat that it all went down at Ron's...
And as long as the story stays ... there.......there is where they want it to stay..

As far as the LE changing Haleigh's case to a homicide....IMO...they would HAVE to HAVE...some evidence...that supports that ...To me, someone telling a story..no matter how compelling...would not justify the LE to announce it is NOW a homicide...

I am an anxious as you are..and as the majority of us on here is....for an arrest....

IMO..Since there is no body..(if there is, the LE are keeping EXTREMELY..tight lipped about that as well)......(and I don't think so)...all they have is ..he said/she said...

IMO...that is why the SA is wanting to hear what Ron has to say...to get his plea deal....

these are just my opinions...

Justus, I totally agree with you....Why would Tommy and Misty or any other Croslins, mention Magnolia St? especially if that is where the crime occurred? I know these people are kinda stoopid but I don't think their that stoopid, KWIM? Of course they would want to keep that quiet and that would also explain the mh being staged....they needed to place the crime somewhere else.

LE changing this to a Homocide was not just based on what Tommy or Misty told them. I agree with you, there had to have been something there and I'm not talking about just cinderblocks and ropes......IMO, they found something there of Haleigh....DNA, maybe. IDK...IMO, LE has something saying that Haleigh is deceased....and I believe that's why we started hearing about Haleigh being attacked, screaming, put in a black trash bag, dead in a car, and so on....I think LE confronted them with the evidence that they had regarding Haleigh being dead.......and whatever evidence it is cannot be refuted.....So what did Misty and Tommy do??? They started spinning stories on how Haleigh died. These stories of how Haleigh died came from the very people who claimed, not too long ago, that they knew nothing and/or slept through everything. I don't think they could hold on to those stories any longer, when they were confronted with evidence that Haleigh was deceased...So the Croslins went from not knowing anything to telling us how Haleigh died. Coincidence?

I am not convinced that something happened to Haleigh at that mh on Green Ln...
I believe that it was staged.

Oh and Justus, I too am ready for an arrest to be made but... if they already got the main people responsible for whatever happened to Haleigh, behind bars on drug charges.....what's the rush? I think we will see some movement after the drug charges are handled.

JMO of course

Justus, I totally agree with you....Why would Tommy and Misty or any other Croslins, mention Magnolia St? especially if that is where the crime occurred? I know these people are kinda stoopid but I don't think their that stoopid, KWIM? Of course they would want to keep that quiet and that would also explain the mh being staged....they needed to place the crime somewhere else.

LE changing this to a Homocide was not just based on what Tommy or Misty told them. I agree with you, there had to have been something there and I'm not talking about just cinderblocks and ropes......IMO, they found something there of Haleigh....DNA, maybe. IDK...IMO, LE has something saying that Haleigh is deceased....and I believe that's why we started hearing about Haleigh being attacked, screaming, put in a black trash bag, dead in a car, and so on....I think LE confronted them with the evidence that they had regarding Haleigh being dead.......and whatever evidence it is cannot be refuted.....So what did Misty and Tommy do??? They started spinning stories on how Haleigh died. These stories of how Haleigh died came from the very people who claimed, not too long ago, that they knew nothing and/or slept through everything. I don't think they could hold on to those stories any longer, when they were confronted with evidence that Haleigh was deceased...So the Croslins went from not knowing anything to telling us how Haleigh died. Coincidence?

I am not convinced that something happened to Haleigh at that mh on Green Ln...
I believe that it was staged.

Oh and Justus, I too am ready for an arrest to be made but... if they already got the main people responsible for whatever happened to Haleigh, behind bars on drug charges.....what's the rush? I think we will see some movement after the drug charges are handled.

JMO of course

bolded by me....

You bring up a very interesting point I had missed...

Yes!!!...these folks ARE NOW telling how Haleigh...DIED.....

SO...YES.......the LE ...MUST..have proven to them ....they ..KNOW..Haleigh is dead...by ...SOMETHING.....the LE have...

IMO...IF....the LE...has something with Haleigh's DNA on it....say ...blood...on a blanket...or...pee...on her blanket......IMO...that does not mean...(to me....)...that she is DEAD...only that she could have been injured.....and was bleeding...on her blanket...or peed..on her blanket...

Which now makes me think.....1 of 2 things the LE have...

1....her blanket..and test results..on it..have confirmed...that fluids found in/on the blanket are Haleigh's DNA...and test results are conclusive that these fluids are from a DECEASED Haleigh.........(anyone know if fluids tested can be proven they are from someone who has already died???)

OR....

2. The LE have ...her body......(I know..it's wayyyy out there on that thought)

Another thought......If the LE..have said that this case is now a Homicide..that to me ...means...a person has died..DUE TO...an ..UN.NATURAL death...another means of death...foul play...etc.

In most cases I hear of...a body found...that shows signs of a means of death...OTHER than a natural death...the LE say it is a homicide..that someone else....caused the death....gunshot wound, strangulation, knife wounds, that sort of thing...

Soooo....HOW would the LE call this case a Homicide....(WITHOUT a body...)...that would PROVE something caused her death..

You know, it WOULD NOT surprise me....IF...the LE...ALREADY..have her body...

Finding the body + determining the cause = Homicide

BUT...there have been no arrest YET...as to WHO...caused her demise...no confessions..

I guess I have been waiting to hear the LE announce..they have found her body...but what if they are keeping their lips sealed..and they have her already...and are pieceing this puzzle together...

So...Suspicious...You are on the right track...The LE...HAVE..SOMETHING..

These are all my opinions.....and my :twocents:

bolded by me....

You bring up a very interesting point i had missed...

Yes!!!...these folks are now telling how haleigh...died.....

So...yes.......the le ...must..have proven to them ....they ..know..haleigh is dead...by ...something.....the le have...

Imo...if....the le...has something with haleigh's dna on it....say ...blood...on a blanket...or...pee...on her blanket......imo...that does not mean...(to me....)...that she is dead...only that she could have been injured.....and was bleeding...on her blanket...or peed..on her blanket...

Which now makes me think.....1 of 2 things the le have...

1....her blanket..and test results..on it..have confirmed...that fluids found in/on the blanket are haleigh's dna...and test results are conclusive that these fluids are from a deceased haleigh.........(anyone know if fluids tested can be proven they are from someone who has already died???)

or....

2. The le have ...her body......(i know..it's wayyyy out there on that thought)

another thought......if the le..have said that this case is now a homicide..that to me ...means...a person has died..due to...an ..un.natural death...another means of death...foul play...etc.

In most cases i hear of...a body found...that shows signs of a means of death...other than a natural death...the le say it is a homicide..that someone else....caused the death....gunshot wound, strangulation, knife wounds, that sort of thing...

Soooo....how would the le call this case a homicide....(without a body...)...that would prove something caused her death..

You know, it would not surprise me....if...the le...already..have her body...

Finding the body + determining the cause = homicide

but...there have been no arrest yet...as to who...caused her demise...no confessions..

I guess i have been waiting to hear the le announce..they have found her body...but what if they are keeping their lips sealed..and they have her already...and are pieceing this puzzle together...

So...suspicious...you are on the right track...the le...have..something..

These are all my opinions.....and my :twocents:

i sure hope so!!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member