2010.09.27 - 15 minutes with Levi Page

Chelsea and Levi are placing themselves at the trailer the night Haleigh went missing? Really? There is a reason why Chelsea knows what clothes Ronald had on, according to her. If I repeat that info that she told JVM, am I placing myself at the trailer, also? Really?

That's odd...

WOW, this is interesting, now Chelsea is placing herself there that night. and Levi is placing himself there also as to their references to what Ron was wearing and the boots that squeaked, awsome, I hope they have had a grand jury without us knowing, IMOO one of these people know the truth and Timmy and Chelsea are looking a little more suspicious these days.
I am not being snarky in this response, but responding to the information given.

Why do you say Chelsea put herself there that night?

Not to say Chelsea and Timmy couldn't have been there at some point of the evening but I think she referred to the time after Haleigh was reported missing when she said what she saw Ron wearing.

Yes....Chelsea said she was at the police station when Ronald and Misty turned over to LE the clothes they had on...supposedly from the night before. She claims she went and got them clothes to change into.

Why do you say Chelsea put herself there that night?

Not to say Chelsea and Timmy couldn't have been there at some point of the evening but I think she referred to the time after Haleigh was reported missing when she said what she saw Ron wearing.

I'm sorry but I don't watch NG and JVM so I depend on what I read from the show and the way it sounded to me is that Chelsea knew what Ron was wearing "black" and that Levi heard the "squeeky" shoes. I am not aware what happened down there and don't live close enough to go there to see the place for myself. I rely only on what I see and hear. thank you for responding.

Thanks Kimster!! For weeks now I've had issues with WS and getting booted. I'm sure it's my puter but I just couldn't keep up. :( I tried. Thanks again! I likes me some Pat Brown.

LOL, I've been booted off every 15 minutes for a while now. I'm almost use to it, although it has been worse lately.

WOW, this is interesting, now Chelsea is placing herself there that night. and Levi is placing himself there also as to their references to what Ron was wearing and the boots that squeaked, awsome, I hope they have had a grand jury without us knowing, IMOO one of these people know the truth and Timmy and Chelsea are looking a little more suspicious these days.
I am not being snarky in this response, but responding to the information given.

BBM: Thanks for clearing that up.

I don't get to watch NG and JVM either except when they're posted online but the transcripts are available on the CNN site. I like it because it saves time, I can skip the parts that are irrelevant to me and just read the bits that I'm interested in, and you can google for keywords etc. Much easier than wading through the videos.

C. CROSLIN: Well, when Junior -- the story was released by Crystal in the very beginning. The first day that I seen Junior, I ran up and gave him a hug, and he told me his sister was missing. I told him, "Don`t worry, baby. We`re going to find her, and we`re going to bring her home. And he circled his hand around my face like this, and he said, "No, Aunt Chelsea. The man in all black came in and took my sister."

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And who do you think that is?

C. CROSLIN: The only theory I can think of is Ronald. Because that morning at the sheriff`s department, I was supposed to get clothes for Ronald and Misty to change into so they could take the clothing that they were wearing. And Ronald was wearing from the feet to the end of the arms a black jump suit and boots.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1009/27/ijvm.01.html

Yes....Chelsea said she was at the police station when Ronald and Misty turned over to LE the clothes they had on...supposedly from the night before. She claims she went and got them clothes to change into.

:waitasec: Has Chelsea ever mentioned where Timmy was that AM when she went to the police station? I have heard her say that she drove Joe to the hospital that AM, to the police station, and I assume to picked up clothe for Misty and Ronald since LE kept their clothe. Where did Chelsea get the clothe from? LE had the MH tapered off no one could enter it. I assume from her house, TN, or GGMS?
The way I understand it is that Joe also turned his clothe over to LE that morning and was questioned. But what about Timmy? Where was he and why is it we don't hear much about him? Chelsea claims he was in bed sleeping that night on pain meds and she WAS UP LATE WORKING ON INSURANCE PAPER WORK THAT NIGHT AND HAD JUST WENT TO BED SHORTLY BEFORE MISTY CALLED REGARDING HALEIGH. I also recall reading somewhere that Chelsea had just went back to sleep? Or am I getting that mixed up with CS? That is why I didn't buy the Joe took the van story from Chelsea, she was up so she would of known who took that van.

Then it is mentioned on the Cobra audios that Timmy was up around 12:30AM -1:00AM which would of been the time Ron would normally get off of work but for some reason the night he could not get a hold of the babysitter who took off on a 3 day drug binge, he decided to work over time?
Could it be he worked from 5PM to 12AM and then picked up the extra hrs from 1AM-3AM to create an alibi that he was at work? It only takes about 15min to the MH on Green/Tyler/and Magnolia from PDM if he is driving like a bat out of h~!! he could of made it there in a shorter time? Or maybe something happen to Haleigh in his car, maybe he took her to work and when he came out seen something was wrong and had to call Misty/Tommy/Timmy to come meet him to dispose of Haleigh and go back and clean the MH on Green and set up the scene as if someone broke in? Even after LE said there was no forced entry Ron had mentioned in one interview he "KNEW FOR A FACT THERE WAS". I think it was on one of Greta's interviews from early on.

Maybe Haleigh was hidden during the search and after things slowed down the body was moved again and that is why LE didn't find anything in the river? Maybe Misty and Tommy thought that is where Haleigh was but someone else came and moved her?
:waitasec: I wonder if that is what Ron did around Christmas when it was mentioned by TN or GGMS that he needed to get away and talk with Haleigh. Something along those lines..:waitasec: I always wondered where he went?

:banghead: This case is by far the most twisted that I have followed! :banghead:

:waitasec: Has Chelsea ever mentioned where Timmy was that AM when she went to the police station? I have heard her say that she drove Joe to the hospital that AM, to the police station, and I assume to picked up clothe for Misty and Ronald since LE kept their clothe. Where did Chelsea get the clothe from? LE had the MH tapered off no one could enter it. I assume from her house, TN, or GGMS?
The way I understand it is that Joe also turned his clothe over to LE that morning and was questioned. But what about Timmy? Where was he and why is it we don't hear much about him? Chelsea claims he was in bed sleeping that night on pain meds and she WAS UP LATE WORKING ON INSURANCE PAPER WORK THAT NIGHT AND HAD JUST WENT TO BED SHORTLY BEFORE MISTY CALLED REGARDING HALEIGH. I also recall reading somewhere that Chelsea had just went back to sleep? Or am I getting that mixed up with CS? That is why I didn't buy the Joe took the van story from Chelsea, she was up so she would of known who took that van.

Then it is mentioned on the Cobra audios that Timmy was up around 12:30AM -1:00AM which would of been the time Ron would normally get off of work but for some reason the night he could not get a hold of the babysitter who took off on a 3 day drug binge, he decided to work over time?
Could it be he worked from 5PM to 12AM and then picked up the extra hrs from 1AM-3AM to create an alibi that he was at work? It only takes about 15min to the MH on Green/Tyler/and Magnolia from PDM if he is driving like a bat out of h~!! he could of made it there in a shorter time? Or maybe something happen to Haleigh in his car, maybe he took her to work and when he came out seen something was wrong and had to call Misty/Tommy/Timmy to come meet him to dispose of Haleigh and go back and clean the MH on Green and set up the scene as if someone broke in? Even after LE said there was no forced entry Ron had mentioned in one interview he "KNEW FOR A FACT THERE WAS". I think it was on one of Greta's interviews from early on.

Maybe Haleigh was hidden during the search and after things slowed down the body was moved again and that is why LE didn't find anything in the river? Maybe Misty and Tommy thought that is where Haleigh was but someone else came and moved her?
:waitasec: I wonder if that is what Ron did around Christmas when it was mentioned by TN or GGMS that he needed to get away and talk with Haleigh. Something along those lines..:waitasec: I always wondered where he went?

:banghead: This case is by far the most twisted that I have followed! :banghead:

BBM Not to my knowledge...

BBM Dark Red

I suspect Haleigh's remains were disposed of sometime early in the am of the 10th even before Ronald and TN were interivewed in that First Plea video..they had made arrangments and the plan was set in motion before that 911 call was ever made.. JMHO

Originally Posted by gibby207
Thanks Kimster!! For weeks now I've had issues with WS and getting booted. I'm sure it's my puter but I just couldn't keep up. I tried.

LOL, I've been booted off every 15 minutes for a while now. I'm almost use to it, although it has been worse lately.

lol..lol.. Me, as well... For me it always seems to happen when I'm hanging on every word to something such as this or have anxiously typed my little fingers away in a reply to a post that then WILL NOT LOAD... Then for the strangest reason somehow that post I was in such a hurry to get posted it DOUBLE POSTS!! ... Go figure??!? lol..:crazy:

ETA~ Thanks so much Kimster for the play by play... Even if the ending cut out on you, I still think we got the "meat" of the show!! Thanks! :)

My mother always thought Haleigh was 'moved' a couple times..............

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back