2010.11.02 Doc Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
:woohoo: MM! I know a little girl who is going to run and jump straight into your arms when you get to heaven...her name is Caylee Marie Anthony!

You're the bestest MM...love ya dude!

Remember as you read each and every personal letter, you`re embarrasing ICA. I plan on reading them twice, maybe three times. :) Woohoo! Thanks MM!

Reading on Livewire lots of interesting info in this dump, including G and C's financial records, ICA's address book, Amscot transactions.....
I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

From WFTV's Twitter:

CaseyAnthonyCh9 Casey Anthony WFTV
910 pages released incl. letters written to Casey, docs regarding tracking people in case & descript of Casey reaction to Caylee body found

Well folks, looks like this is what we've been waiting for! I'm beside myself with excitement and I'm quite sure CA is still in bed with a puke bowl right beside her. Dayummmmm....this is gonna be good! :dance:

Maybe some of what we are going to see played a role in why everyone of the A's and even JB and CM seemed really down at the hearing the other day:they knew a big shoe was fixin' to drop.

Hurry Hurry, I'm getting giddy.........Bank Records? Possbile JC Penny stmt?.....

I`m praying for Cindy`s credit card statements that will further discredit her. :)

Bank statements from Cindy, circa 2008. Priceless!!! :)

If mom and pop were warned this is becoming public today, imagine how the mitigation is going to hit them. I think Cindy will wind up hospitalized during the trial. That of course is not funny, I am being serious.

MuziKman, you ARE Websleuths.
I cannot believe you got all of the docs for us on your own dime for sooooo long. Please let us know when you need funds. I am in big when you do.

I`m praying for Cindy`s credit card statements that will further discredit her. :)

Like the JC Penny one Cindy had the nerve to refuse to give to Yuri because SHE already checked it.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6jRsX03_Xs[/ame]

MAY GOD BLESS GRANDMA AND GRAMPA PLESEA!!

A document released in the Anthony investigation on Tuesday includes a report from a jail lieutenant on Casey's reaction when Caylee's body was found.

Lt. Tammi Unser said Casey stated "Oh No" after hearing of the location on the news. She began pulling at her arms, fidgeting with her hands and breathing rapidly after hearing the news.

http://livewire.wesh.com/Event/1000_Pages_Of_Casey_Anthony_Evidence_Released

Geebus.

I am on PDF page 13 here, and Yuri's backgrounder ("Exhibit A") for the pen register alone makes this open and shut.

"...the smell from the trash was distinctively different from the smell coming from within the car. The trash did not smell like the inside of the car, but the odor of decomposition did carry over to the trash bag."

Remember as you read each and every personal letter, you`re embarrasing ICA. I plan on reading them twice, maybe three times. :) Woohoo! Thanks MM!

But remember that some are designed with public consumption in mind- the
LA and GA sexual abuse allegation letters in particular. Those were written intentionally knowing they would reach a wide audience of potential jurors...:innocent:

WELL, IF ANY OF THE RELATIVES IN OHIO HAD ANY SLIGHT INCLINATION THAT MAYBE THEY WOULD WANT TO HELP CASEY, ONCE THEY SEE GRANDMA SHIRLEY'S LETTERS......

not so much! Great timing!

MODERATOR MESSAGE:

Just a reminder...when these docs start hitting, be sure to break out into separate threads for easier research come trial time!

You guys are such a great group of posters!

If mom and pop were warned this is becoming public today, imagine how the mitigation is going to hit them. I think Cindy will wind up hospitalized during the trial. That of course is not funny, I am being serious.

MuziKman, you ARE Websleuths.
I cannot believe you got all of the docs for us on your own dime for sooooo long. Please let us know when you need funds. I am in big when you do.

We the people love you both!!!!! Am also in to assist with costs MM. The Canadian $$ is strongly behind Caylee and whatever she needs.

I think you`re right about Cindy getting hospitalized during the trial. I expect it to affect her ability to testify or hear with her own ears, the truth. She`ll be a pro at manipulating herself into a psych ward. You can`t play nurse for as many years as CA and not know what to say or do to create a medical emergency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona