2010.11.03 Third party involved?

I relly think there is a 3rd person but thats MOO and I dont want a TO so thats all I have to say about it at this point.

Without getting into 'who' the 3rd party might be, just what part do you think this person played in the case? Were they involved in the murder? the cover up? What did they do?

I'm still not convinced that there is 3rd party. But I have worked a theory involving one, and in this theory, the 3rd party is involved only in the cover up.

Very recent information is making me take a second look at my 3rd party theory. That's as far as I care to go at the moment.

I don't think there's a third party.

I'm not even sure there's a second party, actually.

If there is a second or third party, I believe them to be accessories after the fact.

I think EB is an abusive, hostile, violent person who couldn't control her rage and whose only sense of personal power came from controlling, terrifying, torturing, and hurting the vulnerable. I think drugs made her even more whacko.

However, the one thing that gives me pause about EB acting alone is the location of Zahra. I'm not sure where she may have left her.

I think that if this third party exists, it could have possibly have helped after the fact. But at the same time I fear that if it exists, it may point to something beyond our wildest dreams.

I don't think there's a third party.

I'm not even sure there's a second party, actually.

If there is a second or third party, I believe them to be accessories after the fact.

I think EB is an abusive, hostile, violent person who couldn't control her rage and whose only sense of personal power came from controlling, terrifying, torturing, and hurting the vulnerable. I think drugs made her even more whacko.

However, the one thing that gives me pause about EB acting alone is the location of Zahra. I'm not sure where she may have left her.

My thought from the beginning had been EB alone. With EB doing a cover up not from LE but from AB.

With other things being said here and there, it has made me wonder if there is an accomplice. Not meaning AB, I don't know why but I have not seen him as guilty of this. Stupidity and ignorance yes, but not this.

I do not think it's whom some might think it is though, if there is one. If there is one, I think it was to place blame somewhere else. But that is just my thoughts. It's not even theory. This case goes so many directions half the time I don't really know what to think.

My thought from the beginning had been EB alone. With EB doing a cover up not from LE but from AB.

With other things being said here and there, it has made me wonder if there is an accomplice. Not meaning AB, I don't know why but I have not seen him as guilty of this. Stupidity and ignorance yes, but not this.

I do not think it's whom some might think it is though, if there is one. If there is one, I think it was to place blame somewhere else. But that is just my thoughts. It's not even theory. This case goes so many directions half the time I don't really know what to think.

I just cannot see AB as innocent. His child was by all accounts being abused by EB. In fact, many family members/neighbours have said that they knew and attempted to intervene.

He would have to be REALLY stupid/ignorant to ignore the reports, the visit from the school principal etc...

On top of that, when your child goes missing, you do NOT go door to door and ask neighbours if they have seen your child!! You call 911 IMMEDIATELY! THEN you get busy trying to find her!

Finally, he has seen her through ALL her cancer treatments. He would KNOW that even catching a 'cold' could be dangerous for her, never mind 2 weeks of a stomach virus!

In my mind there is NO way that EB could have killed Z or found her dead and within 12-14 hours (the approx. time between when AB came home to sleep and when he reported her missing) disposed of the bloody mattress, cleaned and painted the kitchen and bathroom, AND disposed of her prosthetic leg and her little body.

None of this adds up to ANYONE else living in this house being SOOO ignorant that they would not have known that Zahra was dead.

JMO....none of it adds up!

Remove AB's 911 call, and tell me that he hadn't been living in that house for weeks, and MAYBE you could convince me that he isn't directly involved in what happened to Zahra. Otherwise...not buying his innocence for one split nanosecond.

JMO

I have seen noting yet to make me speculate that there is a third party. I feel AB is involved in the coverup, unsure about the actual death but regardless he is accountable for sticking that child with that woman. I will never be convinced he was unaware of the abuse and that makes him culpible in my book.

As to a third, I just haven't seen anything to get me thinking along those lines.

I have seen noting yet to make me speculate that there is a third party. I feel AB is involved in the coverup, unsure about the actual death but regardless he is accountable for sticking that child with that woman. I will never be convinced he was unaware of the abuse and that makes him culpible in my book.

As to a third, I just haven't seen anything to get me thinking along those lines.

I've seen things that have lead me to speculate that there COULD have been a 3rd party involved. But I haven't seen anything that also couldn't be explained by just 2 parties. And since I'm fairly certain who these 2 parties are, I prefer to put all of my time and energy into theories regarding them. If we get new info that points to a 3rd person possiblility, I'll consider it. Until then, I'm looking squarely at AB and EB.

JMO

The one thing that makes me question if there may be a 3rd party, maybe not directly involved but at least with some knowledge of what happened, is LE asking for anyone who may have seen Zahra to come forward, other then immediate family. This makes me wonder if someone in the immediate family claimed to see her, but LE does not believe them, or knows that it is not possible.

Le seems to be going to and back to very specific locations. If this information is not coming from AB or EB, it has to be coming from somewhere, must be a 3rd party IMO.

Bouncing off what Jo in Calif said and others have mentioned before about where LE are getting their search info from. I don't think a third party was involved in either Zahra's abuse or murder - or at least I don't WANT to think that, what I do think is bad enough without that. As for the disposal of her body and the cover up well I'm not sure, but judging by EB's letters she seems to find it very hard NOT to talk and in the process trip herself up. Just makes me wonder if she couldn't help letting something slip to some third party who maybe didn't take her seriously (not that EB's a habitual liar or anything...oh wait...) or didn't get the significance of what she said until it was discovered Zahra was missing.

I believe if a third party was involved, they would have spoken up already not wanting to have the full blame placed on them...IMO Seems to be whoever makes the deal first, is the one with most to loose...JMHO

I tuned in NG for a bit, long enough to hear words of dismemberment...It made my heart fall to the ground...I truly hope this isn't the case but seems that EB gave LE "places" to search for Zahra...JMHO

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1011/09/ng.01.html

Where is Zahra??

Le seems to be going to and back to very specific locations. If this information is not coming from AB or EB, it has to be coming from somewhere, must be a 3rd party IMO.

Perhaps. But even if this info is coming from a 3rd party, that doesn't mean they neccesarily have any involvement in the crime. They could simply know EB very well, and therefore know places she frequents and/or routes she takes while driving.

My personal feeling is that the info is, in fact, coming from EB. Either directly, or via someone else that she is talking to. JMO

The one thing that makes me question if there may be a 3rd party, maybe not directly involved but at least with some knowledge of what happened, is LE asking for anyone who may have seen Zahra to come forward, other then immediate family. This makes me wonder if someone in the immediate family claimed to see her, but LE does not believe them, or knows that it is not possible.

Yeah wasn't it BS that said she saw Zahra on Thursday? BUT which Thursday, the Thursday before she went missing (7th) or the one before that (Sept 30)? I don't believe BS at all but I also don't think she's the 3rd person.
I've seen several pictures of Zahra & BS and BS really gives me the impression that she cared for her.

Do we know yet why they are looking into AF's financial records?

Zahra Baker case update: Investigators examine finances of stepmom Elisa Baker

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-nat...om-elisa-baker

[snip - BBM]: Authorities have now subpoenaed Elisa’s financial records. According to WCNC, the subpoena was issued to a bank located within a Wal-Mart store in Granite Falls, and indicates Elisa may have used up to eight different aliases. Financial transactions of Elisa’s daughter, Amber Fairchild, are also being requested by investigators.WCNC video: http://www.wcnc.com/video?id=106915208&sec=731773

It strikes me as odd that LE is subpoena-ing AF's financial records as well, particularly considering how afraid she was for EB to be let out on bond...

I'm not implying that AF was an accessory, just wondering, though, if she knew something. JMOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona
Back