2010.11.10~Levi Page Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
one thing to look for is linguistic indicators of sexual abuse

a person under abuse will feel a need to control their life like.... he is looking from father and step mother about the abuse

sexual abuse people talk about doors open or close, blankets, towels, washing, bathing, washing hands...............

Peter: whats her reference point for "horrifying?"
the child is a cancer survivor, hearing loss, amputated leg, wood chipper on property

-thinks Z was a victim of abuse; Peter looking for more indications of Z being a victim of sexual abuse

needle in a haystack would be easier... if Zahra was dismembered or put thru a woodchipper. one thing to keep in mind is that they will have enough if they just have a little.. if a femur is in one place... a fragement a few miles away... her prosthetic over here.

it is enough

finding Zahra will be like a needle in a haystack...........
but a femur, pro leg, wrist bone, toe....even if very little found
it will be enough to convict........wild animals etc.

Sheryl: picture very clear even w/out everything being recovered---mattress one place, pros leg in another; bone in another

a small portion of enough of bone will be enough..

talking about neighbors getting knocks on doors about animals coming home with any bones in their mouths...

on to susan powell

now on to dirtball Josh Powell.............trashed Susan........on to Susan's thread

I'm concerned about contamination and degrading DNA found on it. MOO

I suspect it depends on how they, the DA in particular, wants to use any data derived from it. For instance, is there excessive blood on the mattress that tests out as Zahra's - this has only one meaning I suspect.

Same with other DNA found, if identifiable as EB or AB, what form was it ? This too would have an independent meaning.

For some reason, I'm not terribly concerned. A defense lawyer will of course try to use any contamination or unidentified DNA to their clients benefit but I suspect experts will be well versed in how to address that issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500