2010.11.12 - Remains Confirmed to be Zahra's

Status
Not open for further replies.
oops, sorry duck, I did not realize where I was, lol. Will move my post to the AB guilty poll thread. I can't move CPP and the others tho. Little help?

If anyone wishes their posts to be moved, you guys can hit alert and give me the URL of the thread in which it would be better placed.

The other alternative would be to copy and paste it to another thread and delete the old one, if you are within the edit window time.

BBM.

And now we have the defense team allegedly retrieving a "significant item of evidence" before notifying LE about it. This is being discussed on another thread.

I want to see some people charged here, and soon!

I believe what the defense actually retrieved was the prothesis. In my mind gel liners are used to compensate for weight loss/gain and in not the prothesis.

The prothesis would be the suction socket/titanium components of the leg itself. Why the lawyers would retrieve relevant evidence has stumped me for a long time MOO

I think this thread will be closing soon. If new news comes out regarding new remains discoveries, etc, please feel free to start a new thread.

ETA: A thread on the various evidence and discoveries in this case can be found here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118912"]The Evidence Trail Zahra Baker - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-na...nfirms-human-remains-those-of-missing-nc-girl

December 2nd, 2010 7:10 pm ET
Cindy Adams
Crime Examiner

Zahra Baker case: DNA confirms human remains are those of missing NC girl

On Wednesday, police announced that DNA evidence from remains found in mid-November off Dudley Shoals Road belonged to Zahra Clare Baker, 10.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Rest in Peace Zahra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members