William Slabaugh MySpace Dec 3, 2010 1a.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 81
  • William Slabaugh MySpace Friend Skye Behaida 1a.jpg
    William Slabaugh MySpace Friend Skye Behaida 1a.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 84
  • Skye friend William intern Dec 4, 2010.jpg
    Skye friend William intern Dec 4, 2010.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 78
Baez's office obviously reads here daily! William's MySpace is now set to private.

He was all about showing off before...Hmm. I thought the defense was proud of the noble work they claim to do? Oh well, I'm sure Baez will inappropriately shoehorn more complaints about "harassment" into the next hearing.

When I was watching KC's very smiley expressions I had to wonder if CA wasn't really irked. Here CA keeps dragging herself to these hearings come heck or high water and CA practically turns herself inside out with professions of looovvve for KC... but KC can't manage to turn around (ever) to smile at her Mother! This male lawyer gets allll the smiles KC has in stock.

When I was watching KC's very smiley expressions I had to wonder if CA wasn't really irked. Here CA keeps dragging herself to these hearings come heck or high water and CA practically turns herself inside out with professions of looovvve for KC... but KC can't manage to turn around (ever) to smile at her Mother! This male lawyer gets allll the smiles KC has in stock.

All I can say is LAUGH IT UP BEEATCH, LAUGH IT UP. Cause next May you will be raked over the coals by every single person you have ever known. And your 'men' will not be happy to see you. Whatever male lawyer is left will get her smiles and that is all she will get till she meets her new 'roomate' "Ronnie". Ha! Can you tell I hate her? The C*nt actually thinks she will walk.

I have found the new intern's My Space page. I don't know when it was last updated.

http://www.myspace.com/122571994

Here are some of the details before they disappear and I have attached a photo from that page:

Male
28 years old
Orlando, Florida
United States

William's Details
Orientation: Straight
Hometown: Orlando
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Smoke / Drink: No / Yes
Children: Someday
Education: College graduate

William's Schools
Famu College Of Law - 2007 to Present
Orlando, FL
Graduated: N/A
Degree: Professional
Major: Law School

University Of Florida - 2004 to 2006
Gainesville, FL
Graduated: 2006
Student status: Alumni
Degree: Bachelor's Degree
Major: Finance
Clubs: Pre Legal Honor Society

BBM

FAMU School of Law...that means Baez was most likely his instructor. :waitasec:

Is Baez still teaching classes there?

BBM

FAMU School of Law...that means Baez was most likely his instructor. :waitasec:

Is Baez still teaching classes there?

:violin: scary in and of itself.....Baez=instructor.....:blushing:

The intern/clerk/new attorney has been identified on the marinator's site - he is William Slabaugh. I have not seen that name on any of the jail visitor logs for Inmate Anthony.

excerpts:
"......it was the swearing-in of a new attorney......"
".....I approached him after the hearing ended. William Slabaugh told me it was awfully nice of the attorneys to permit Judge Belvin Perry, Jr. to swear him in as Orlando’s newest lawyer. It was an honor and a privilege.........because a simple notary public could have done the same thing."

So I am thinking Baez was trying to flatter and cozy up to JP:loser:

I have found the new intern's My Space page. I don't know when it was last updated.

http://www.myspace.com/122571994

Here are some of the details before they disappear and I have attached a photo from that page:

Male
28 years old
Orlando, Florida
United States

William's Details
Orientation: Straight
Hometown: Orlando
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Smoke / Drink: No / Yes
Children: Someday
Education: College graduate

William's Schools
Famu College Of Law - 2007 to Present
Orlando, FL
Graduated: N/A
Degree: Professional
Major: Law School

University Of Florida - 2004 to 2006
Gainesville, FL
Graduated: 2006
Student status: Alumni
Degree: Bachelor's Degree
Major: Finance
Clubs: Pre Legal Honor Society

His Major is FINANCE...wonder if baez can gleen anything from this new attorney.

Wonder when he will be added to the JB Law Firm site as one of their attorneys?

Wonder when he will be added to the JB Law Firm site as one of their attorneys?

Sadly, I can see Baez slapping him on the back and inviting him to his first big break by working on the Casey case...just say NO WAY JOSE, William! Run as fast as you can! I just hate to see Baez drag down someone who could have potentially been a decent lawyer. Now he's associated with Baez. I don't think a new lawyer could possibly get worse press than that.

Sadly, I can see Baez slapping him on the back and inviting him to his first big break by working on the Casey case...just say NO WAY JOSE, William! Run as fast as you can! I just hate to see Baez drag down someone who could have potentially been a decent lawyer. Now he's associated with Baez. I don't think a new lawyer could possibly get worse press than that.

But, on the other hand look at it this way. The experience he will gain is invaluable. Most law offices they teach you what you should be doing. This one he can learn from the mistakes before he would make them. He may not stay there very long. I don't think the money there is very good. lol

But, on the other hand look at it this way. The experience he will gain is invaluable. Most law offices they teach you what you should be doing. This one he can learn from the mistakes before he would make them. He may not stay there very long. I don't think the money there is very good. lol

That is good point! Ooh, he could write a book and make some money. He will learn every single thing not to do as lawyer. Baez doesn't do anything right, lol.

Appears that William didn't take your advice Aedrys. (His affidavit on pages 22 and 23 at this link show that)

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/26455761/detail.html

How uncalled for , for the defense to name their support staff as an excuse, literally to name them, publicly.
Is nothing sacred? Ever heard of the buck stops here?

Good grief!!!! Take some responsibility, you should have had those CVs two years ago as each member joined the team!!!!!!!

How uncalled for , for the defense to name their support staff as an excuse, literally to name them, publicly.

Good grief!!!! Take some responsibility, you should have had those CVs two years ago as each member joined the team!!!!!!!

And, I'm wishing that Baez could be made to turn over to the State all the retainer agreements for all his experts. ( "I" want to see them too).
I suspect that HHJP is probably experienced enough to see where things are headed. His mention of Civil attorneys in an earlier hearing should be haunting Baez's dreams.

Do you believe the story he tells in his statement TWA? I'm having a hard time believing a word of it. It seems that a keen young lawyer with the opportunity of cutting his teeth on the trial of the century would have called the Clerks office while stuck in traffic if there was even a chance he would miss the filing deadline. I think that's what any other reasonable young attorney would do in this day and age of cellphones. I can't imagine him being so stupid to fabricate this on JB's behalf either though.
But ITA with your statement and hadn't thought of it that way. JB is responsible for the acts and ommissions of his staff and traffic during rush hour should have been anticipated. Then again JB told BP he didn't have all the things he needed to file by deadline and wanted to file everything together so he didn't file it at all and now apparently he tried to file but was 2 minutes late. He did get it in the next day close to noon even though it wasn't what he was ordered to file in the first place. Meanwhile he asked for another 30 days to produce it at the hearing.
When is this motion going to be heard? I can't wait!

But it's just part of their SOP IMO. Anyone is fair game and subject to being offered up as a "sacrificial lamb". Though in this case I'd say other animals may be more suitable.

Off to look up DOT camera records. HaHa

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gooniesforever
Back