2010.12.13 JAC Response to Defense Motion to Approve Prior Travel for Experts

This is the type of thing my pop would have said "Stop that everylasting whining, before I give you something REAL to cry about!"

They just never learn
after getting Judge Perry in lieu of Judge Strickland

after being made to place the TES calls in front of TES and a retired judge

after getting not only the OCSD to indeed sit in, but also the ASA and for the entire endeavor to be videotaped

after not properly detailing the witnesses and now having to literally explain what they will say on the stand

they just never learn. You just can't make this stuff up!!!!

bbm
sniff, sniff, Thanks, you brought back warm memories of my grandmother who used to say the same thing.
Rest in Peace Nonna.

It seems to pay off though because JB always gets more.
This has gone on too long already! I can hardly believe it and don't really understand why this case in particular seems to get such special consideration. I've branched out and have looked into several other cases. This one seems like a circus case. :banghead:

Yes, Baez is getting more. But he's getting it in little, tiny dribbles. And every time he wants more he has to file a motion and wait for it to be scheduled and beg and whine. And he'll get a little tiny dribble more.

Meanwhile......

Time is passing rapidly. He's going to hit all those deadlines, and Judge Perry does not seem to be interested in extending those at all.

Baez better buy a new watch, as he seems to have little or no sense of time.

Tick tock.......

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back