2010.12.14 - Theory coming from the Levi Page Show

This may be wrong place to post this but I just read somewhere on this site that a teacher in Roseburg was arrested for child *advertiser censored*. Isn't Roseburg near where Kyron was taken? Do you think this could be related or could be one of the things the police meant about the things that have come out from doing this investigation?

No, Roseburg is where Terri is living with her parents. She's originally from that city.

I've never heard that Kyron was seen outside with a man in a truck.

I think if the investigation were leading toward a known pedophile or male chaperone that was seen by others, there would have been a sketch, a car description, a flier, a warning or a wanted poster. Especially if it was someone who worked at the school, which would give them a name and hundreds of people who could describe him.

There's no doubt in my mind this wasn't an unknown pedophile or someone who worked at the school. The lawsuits would be in the millions if it was found out LE and/or Skyline kept it under wraps.

Just can't figure out why - if LE has enough evidence to tell the parents there is nothing to worry about - how they don't have enough to charge TH.

Just listened to Levi's show, was very disappointed that he, Levi, stressed that Staton came out and said that there would be an arrest by Feb 1st, and both his guests said that was so wrong for Staton to make a statement like that.
This is the quote form the Oregonian, that Staton made, that Levi was referring to.

"The scope is narrowing. My belief is we should be relatively close to something by then; that's why I set the time frame I did," Staton said. "While we may not be at an arrest or an indictment phase, we're going to have it narrowed down to a point where we may be calling out a suspect, identifying certain people or things."

Staton never said there was going to be an arrest, I really wish Levi would not have said that on his show.

Just listened to Levi's show, was very disappointed that he, Levi, stressed that Staton came out and said that there would be an arrest by Feb 1st, and both his guests said that was so wrong for Staton to make a statement like that.
This is the quote form the Oregonian, that Staton made, that Levi was referring to.

"The scope is narrowing. My belief is we should be relatively close to something by then; that's why I set the time frame I did," Staton said. "While we may not be at an arrest or an indictment phase, we're going to have it narrowed down to a point where we may be calling out a suspect, identifying certain people or things."

Staton never said there was going to be an arrest, I really wish Levi would not have said that on his show.

ITA. And I wish that the so-called "experts" on that podcast hadn't used a number of "bad facts" to fuel the discussion. At one point Ky's age was misstated. Then Bremner went on and on about "arrest her" without a single mention of Oregon's "right to trial within 60-days." Bleh (IMO)

I do not think Terri is in jail right now because the case is really just not leading that way.I hope LE is looking somewhere else now.I feel this should have happened a long time ago.I feel little Kyron was possibly hurt by a pediaphile associated with the school in some way.Possibly worked there.Possibly with a white truck.I do believe little Kyron was seen outside with a man in a truck?vehicle? near the school.I also believe they need to look more closely at the possibly male chaperone.There are other unknown sexual offenders.One in Beaverton and one in Eugene and one attempted abduction recently also.The only other theory I have is there really was someone in the truck with Terri that morning (And it wasn't DEE DEE) and like the sheriff said,we will be very surprised about certain things.

I think the main reason she isn't in jail with all the circumstantial info we have is that she has kept her mouth shut. Pure and simple with only one email written and turned over to KOIN News.

There's no doubt in my mind this wasn't an unknown pedophile or someone who worked at the school. The lawsuits would be in the millions if it was found out LE and/or Skyline kept it under wraps.

Just can't figure out why - if LE has enough evidence to tell the parents there is nothing to worry about - how they don't have enough to charge TH.

That info about nothing to worry about came out quite soon in the case. IMO it was what LE learned after writing out the profile of both the perp/s and the victim. It must all point to a familial involvement and not a stranger one. Thus no worry for other families there.

I think it is a classic case of familial abduction. And I also bet when Kyron is found it will also show the methodology of familial disposal.

There is a chance he is still alive and I have read in several places that people believe he was sold. In fact my bosses' wife who works at Intel told me yesterday it is quite the talk at Intel, that he was sold and taken out of the area in a well planned affair. I wish we knew the answers.

Hmm...With the improbability of the timing re: the first FM receipt and the truck moving, I wonder if it was DeDe who went to the first FM that morning in the truck?

Guess that would explain why those workers at the first FM testified for two hours at the GJ. Nice catch! Wonder if it's true?

Just wondering about Terri's hair color. When Terri was arrested for DUI her hair was dyed blond or a very light strawberry maybe. Is there any pictures that you guys know of that she had taken right before Kyron went missing? Like when she took the Zimmerman child bowling the day before, on the 3rd of July.

Guess that would explain why those workers at the first FM testified for two hours at the GJ. Nice catch! Wonder if it's true?

Just wondering about Terri's hair color. When Terri was arrested for DUI her hair was dyed blond or a very light strawberry maybe. Is there any pictures that you guys know of that she had taken right before Kyron went missing? Like when she took the Zimmerman child bowling the day before, on the 3rd of July.

There's a page of folks who support Terri with many pictures of her and if I recall her hair was pretty red at least since baby K was born.

(Incidentally, I was at a friend's house, used the guest bathroom in which they have hung a framed print of Klimt's Danae - all I could think of was how much it looks like TMH. Yikes.)

I feel they are just now finding things out.A new perspective.February is when I believe the sheriff said he might put out POI or suspects.Just wait for it.We'll see what happens now.

I don't think Stanton ever said that he will put out a POI or Suspect list in February.

"The sheriff is pushing for something to shake loose by Feb. 1, the end of a 120-day deadline he set for the task force and when he reports back to county commissioners about the status of an investigation that has cost nearly $1.4 million as of Nov. 2."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i...f_dan_s_2.html

I think the main reason she isn't in jail with all the circumstantial info we have is that she has kept her mouth shut. Pure and simple with only one email written and turned over to KOIN News.

I think the main reason she isn't in jail is because it was a set-up and they have nothing on her. If there were substantial evidence that she was involved in a MFH, I have faith that LE would have actually arrested her for the crime.

Quote form the Oregonian, that Staton made.I don't really understand why he might be waiting untill February or what he is waiting for.

SBM

Legally, LE is pretty much immune in such matters. The US Supreme Court has ruled and affirmed that LE has no legal duty to protect.

For instance, in Castle Rock v Gonzales, Jessica Gonzales was a woman who had obtained a restraining order against her ex-husband for both herself and their three daughters (7, 9 and 10 years old). Her ex abducted the three girls while they were playing outside. During the following hours, he called Ms Gonzales to let her know he was at an amusement park with the three girls. She called the police repeatedly throughout the ordeal, including to report his whereabouts, but they did nothing to try to find or arrest him. He killed all three of their daughters.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/28/politics/28scotus.html

A case from the DC Court of Appeals is that of Warren v District of Columbia. Two women woke to hear the sounds of assault from downstairs, where their third roommate slept. They called the police repeatedly and were assured the police were on their way. After about 30 minutes, the downstairs commotion went quiet and the women assumed that police officers had arrived. They went downstairs to find the intruders still present and spent the next 14 hours being kidnapped, beaten, robbed, raped and forced into sexual acts with each other.

Even though the police acted completely ineptly and those actions contributed to two of the women being violently assaulted, the court ruled that the police had no constitutional duty to protect.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia

So if the police had evidence that the perpetrator was a non-family abductor, they have nothing to lose in keeping it under wraps. The courts have repeatedly ruled that police have no constitutional duty to protect, even in cases where the police are aware that there is an ongoing crime.

I think it's really weird if people around Kaine's workplace are thinking that Kyron was sold when that doesn't seem to even be the main theory of the general public. Sold would mean to a pedophile, and there just doesn't seem to be any evidence that Terri was doing anything like that. The only people she took up with or complained to seemed to be ones around that she knew or knew from the gym and school. I could see maybe sexting with a stranger who only wanted access to kids, but actually selling Kyron, no, IMO. If there were evidence, texts, and sexts of Terri chatting with strangers about pedophile subjects there's no way her teen son would even be allowed around her, and I believe Kaine and Desiree would be fighting like mad to get him away.

Her hair color has not changed much in any of the photos I have ever seen of her. If you compare the press conference photo with all the others available by googling....you'll see it's pretty red in every one of them including any photos I've seen on Facebook. If you recall though, Desiree and Kaine talked about her complaining about how her hair came out during the early weeks of the investigation. Desiree was astonished that she was complaining about it when she could barely put makeup on.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/10/kyrons-parents-describe-web-of-deception-from-stepmom/

I don't really think that DeDe and Terri look that much alike, but that is just my opinion. They have definite facial differences. But, even if someone was too far away to see a face, the hair is also not the same. Doesn't DeDe have short, chin/upper neck length curly hair? Terri's hair is very long and while it does have some wave it is not curly, at least not at the length it is now. Also, Terri's is a deep orange/red and DeDe seemed to be more of a strawberry blonde, more strawberry than blonde but still in that general hue. Height would also be another thing to consider, though I don't know the height of either one to compare.

I don't really think that DeDe and Terri look that much alike, but that is just my opinion. They have definite facial differences. But, even if someone was too far away to see a face, the hair is also not the same. Doesn't DeDe have short, chin/upper neck length curly hair? Terri's hair is very long and while it does have some wave it is not curly, at least not at the length it is now. Also, Terri's is a deep orange/red and DeDe seemed to be more of a strawberry blonde, more strawberry than blonde but still in that general hue. Height would also be another thing to consider, though I don't know the height of either one to compare.

I agree, Lilly - I don't think TH & DS look enough alike for DS to be able to impersonate TH.

They may have vaguely similar features from a distance, but up close - they look nothing alike, IMO.

TH's hair color is a more vivid, vibrant shade of red than DS's, which is a washed-out shade of strawberry blonde. TH's hair is much longer than DS's. And TH is not nearly as heavy as DS.

In addition - after watching news videos of TH & DS, I think their postures & gaits are very different.

IMO, TH & DS look no more alike than any other random redhead.

Do all blondes look alike, aside from hair color? Do all brunettes look alike, aside from hair color?

So exactly what is the theory that is spoken about in the title of this thread?.. I listened to the show and found nothing new or a theory?..As well as found alot of what was discussed was taken out of context{therefor changing the entire meaning of the statement}..
IS the "theory" the topic that is being discussed above? The discussion of TH and her hair color{whether it was or was not changed in color}in comparison to DD's hair color.. Is this the theory?

I just wanted to make sure I didn't misunderstand or miss something{it certainly wouldn't be the first time..:crazy:}about theories pertaining to little Kyron.. With the information available pretty much being at a complete standstill I have not been posting, tho, I do check daily on the internet news sites for any updates or changes in the status of his case..And in seeing the title of this thread that there was a discussion of a particular theory on the show.. well, it lead me to believe that there was.. Am just checking to see if possibly there was a theory other than comparing TH's hair color..

Kimster posted that they talked about the chance Dede and Terri switched out places at some point, so that one might be taken for the other...which we had talked about here before...(we are way ahead of this panel)

When we look at their pictures side by side we see every difference, but to someone not familiar with either of them they might appear to be quite similar. Maybe one had even been mistaken for the other at one time, so they used that.

And many people wouldn't even notice the different shades of red hair, which might look different depending on the light anyway. So witnesses might have seen one and thought they were seeing the other.

Kimster posted that they talked about the chance Dede and Terri switched out places at some point, so that one might be taken for the other...which we had talked about here before...(we are way ahead of this panel)

Yes and I hadn't read that on here before! Not only are you guys ahead of the panel, you're ahead of your moderator! :highfive:

When we look at their pictures side by side we see every difference, but to someone not familiar with either of them they might appear to be quite similar. Maybe one had even been mistaken for the other at one time, so they used that.

And many people wouldn't even notice the different shades of red hair, which might look different depending on the light anyway. So witnesses might have seen one and thought they were seeing the other.

I didn't think they looked alike at all, so I had to rethink it when they said that and then I did realize there is a resemblance. I'm slow lately I guess. :kimsterwink:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back