2010.12.21 Stream of Motions - General Discussion

Knowing Baez, he thinks it has something to do with the prosecution being mean to his client (pronounced Motion in Limean). LOL.

I'll take it a step further an assume Baez wants Lime in his margarita

Geez is right!

I also wonder what is up with the table knife? Wasn't CA the one that gave the statement about the table knife? I wonder what grounds they could claim to exclude it?

Gonna go really far out on a limb here. *climbs into JB's mind*......If I'm not out in 5 minutes tell my wife I love her.

If I remember correctly Cindy removed the knife from the vehicle (possible chain of custody problems). Also Cindy's testimony is the only thing placing the knife in the car as wasn't it found by Cindy and not by LE? The defense is going to have all kinds of ammo to impeach Cindy. In fact I'm sure Cindy would do something just to get her testimony tossed. She's lied on the stand before.

*runs out and is a very pale shade of white* Agh I need a shower.

Nothing on Kronk or Lee? I guess we can now expect them to be excluded (Kronk for prior bad acts).

MOO

Mel

Gonna go really far out on a limb here. *climbs into JB's mind*......If I'm not out in 5 minutes tell my wife I love her.
If I remember correctly Cindy removed the knife from the vehicle (possible chain of custody problems). Also Cindy's testimony is the only thing placing the knife in the car as wasn't it found by Cindy and not by LE? The defense is going to have all kinds of ammo to impeach Cindy. In fact I'm sure Cindy would do something just to get her testimony tossed. She's lied on the stand before.

*runs out and is a very pale shade of white* Agh I need a shower.

ROFLMAO you're brave:crazy:

Oh I forgot the pic that had what looked like a microscopic piece of fiber on a serrated blade on one of the doc dumps! It's been so long I forget if there were other forensics on that that did or did not show it was duct tape. Does anyone remember?

I'm surprised they didn't also ask for the car to be thrown out since it was not on KC's possession at the time and how about the fact that she waited 31 days to call. they should also ask for that to be thrown out since that's the most damming evidence against her Geez!

I think the car would fall under the forensic/scientific motions which must be filed and heard no later than 2/28/2011: http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/Hi...& Hearing Deadlines & Trial Date 5-7-2010.pdf

I also think that defense filed these motions because the defense was previously told to narrow the focus of their prior motion per this order: http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/Hi...o Exclude Lay Opinion Testimony 5-10-2010.pdf

Geez is right!

I also wonder what is up with the table knife? Wasn't CA the one that gave the statement about the table knife? I wonder what grounds they could claim to exclude it?

That one is easy. If you remember, CA washed the knife she took from the car and put it in a drawer. All they have to do is argue that there's more than one knife that is similar, and we can't be sure (God knows I'm not!) that CA gave them the actual knife that was in the car.

Okay so I have to go out for two hours so I am asking everyone to please delay finding out this information or posting on it til I get back - 'kay?

Sometimes I HATE working for a living!!!:banghead:

..there's an easy remedy for that.

..just quit your job and steal $$'s from friends & family..

Did Baez miss the Nov 30 filing deadline for some of these motions?

This may be just the beginning of a long list that JB wants to keep out of the trial. I'm surprised that her party pics with TonE aren't on the current list.
I don't see any problems with what Brian Burner had to say, he seems credible, could it be that he was not clear enough about the actual date she borrowed the shovel?
As for the sex talk, leaving that out would do me a big favor.:sick:

This may be just the beginning of a long list that JB wants to keep out of the trial. I'm surprised that her party pics with TonE aren't on the current list.
I don't see any problems with what Brian Burner had to say, he seems credible, could it be that he was not clear enough about the actual date she borrowed the shovel?
As for the sex talk, leaving that out would do me a big favor.:sick:

The pictures motion has to be heard by 3/31/2011: http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/Hi...vant Evidence of Party Pictures 5-10-2010.pdf

Funniest one...speculation about the defendant's knowledge. Just play the Universal interview.

That one is easy. If you remember, CA washed the knife she took from the car and put it in a drawer. All they have to do is argue that there's more than one knife that is similar, and we can't be sure (God knows I'm not!) that CA gave them the actual knife that was in the car.

Which reminds me of a certain hairbrush that Cindy passed off to LE. She didn't give them Caylee's brush, but a brush used by both Caysey and Caylee. Well, before she decided not to give them the dogs brush.

:innocent:

Mel

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500