2010.12.21 Stream of Motions - General Discussion

kc is frightening. Was anything about her real?

I believe there is a thread that exists where we discussed all of the real "true" things of Casey Anthony.

After going through about 5-10 pages back and forth, we all FINALLY agreed that Casey Marie Anthony's real name was Casey Marie Anthony.

Everything else about Casey Marie Anthony had an asterisk beside it.

I believe there is a thread that exists where we discussed all of the real "true" things of Casey Anthony.

After going through about 5-10 pages back and forth, we all FINALLY agreed that Casey Marie Anthony's real name was Casey Marie Anthony.

No, there were more true statements from Casey Anthony: "I'm a spiteful *****", "I'll lie, cheat, and steal", and "She's close to home".

Well, there you go. And the fact that CA and GA gave conflicting accounts. Sounds like they had a brainstorming session and threw out some ideas about the "way it went down" and someone forget to bring their script. lol

Oh, those Anthony's....always losing their scripts! :doh: :crazy:

Sure Mendara, ICA can be counted on to always lie. That's pretty real.

No, there were more true statements from Casey Anthony: "I'm a spiteful *****", "I'll lie, cheat, and steal", and "She's close to home".

I'm thinking she's a real brunette. Beyond that, I got nothin'

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: you guys :rocker:

Order memorializing motions heard March 2-7, 2011
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27189079/detail.html

Don't know if you have this/seen this...nothing yet on the miranda issues...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Hi LLL,

Anyone know where I can get video of Sgt. John Allen testifying. WFTV has everything on their site, but they do not have his or the deputies (they have Sgt. Hosey). Can you help? Thanks:praying:

This may be completely O/T for this thread, but I want to say it takes me everything I've got not to jump into the Today's News - No Discussion as some of these headlines come out - such as the one Jomo kindly posted that said something like - "the Discussion of how Caylee Died Heats Up" based on Dr. Spitz's report.

Because if I was not exercising every ounce of restraint I have - you would see line after line of "blue" language at such nonsensical reporting.

However, since I gather these kinds of news clips will be coming fast and furious from now on including throughout the trial, I'm thinking I'd better exercise more and up the BP dosage. OoMMing in yoga never did work for me. :banghead::banghead::maddening:

Maybe if something else comes out that makes us want to scream we should make a thread to vent on news stories.:rocker:

Maybe if something else comes out that makes us want to scream we should make a thread to vent on news stories.:rocker:

I watched last week where Linda Kenny Bodin (sp) said Yuri said to KC, "is this the truth, it's not is it". They just lie and they don't have the facts and it is to get as much viewing as possible.

Look at Baez questioning Melich about not checking out the car - George told you the car smelled like death and "even after you CAME BACK from the places KC took you to...., you still did not check the car out?"

But Melich stood his own and said "You are making it out like George told me this when I returned with KC from all the places she wanted to show me after my interview with her. Actually, George told me about it when I arrived and I noted and went to interview KC.

When the lawyer has to lie like this and try and sneak things in and is sarcastic with the witnesses as he was with Melich, their case is usually not very strong. There is no need to be anything but professional and to twist the time of events is flat out lying.

I can't watch the shows on this. They are ludicrous and uninformed. There is one who comes before Nancy Grace and the woman just screams nightly. I forget her name (probably on purpose). I mean you could get an anxiety attack just listening to her scream.

Come on HHJP, please don't pull a defense and wait until 4:59 pm on Friday! It's the middle of the week...you could kind of consider that later in the week depending on how you look at it...

Hi LLL,

Anyone know where I can get video of Sgt. John Allen testifying. WFTV has everything on their site, but they do not have his or the deputies (they have Sgt. Hosey). Can you help? Thanks:praying:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiXvic3ea1k&feature=related[/ame]

The above link would have all the videos of this hearing to the right of the page...HTH...I really don't want to go through the tapes...:puke:

Justice for Caylee

I watched last week where Linda Kenny Bodin (sp) said Yuri said to KC, "is this the truth, it's not is it". They just lie and they don't have the facts and it is to get as much viewing as possible.

Look at Baez questioning Melich about not checking out the car - George told you the car smelled like death and "even after you CAME BACK from the places KC took you to...., you still did not check the car out?"

But Melich stood his own and said "You are making it out like George told me this when I returned with KC from all the places she wanted to show me after my interview with her. Actually, George told me about it when I arrived and I noted and went to interview KC.

When the lawyer has to lie like this and try and sneak things in and is sarcastic with the witnesses as he was with Melich, their case is usually not very strong. There is no need to be anything but professional and to twist the time of events is flat out lying.

I can't watch the shows on this. They are ludicrous and uninformed. There is one who comes before Nancy Grace and the woman just screams nightly. I forget her name (probably on purpose). I mean you could get an anxiety attack just listening to her scream.

I can watch NG because she is pro-prosecution, pro-victim. Jane Valez Mitchell, the one you are talking about, has gotten worse and worse. She screams about the War on Women as if it is an actual thing, harps on addiction to promote her book, and is very pro-defense with ICA. I can't watch her anymore either.

http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthonyblog/index.html

Bill Schaefer's blog...his analysis of the March 2-7, 2011 pretrial hearings...his predictions on motions...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

That was a good blog and I think I agreed with most of it. I even was surprised that JB seemed to do a pretty good job compared to previous hearings, as BS said, given what he had to work with.

At the end of the hearing, HHJP says..Anything else folks? Ok, probably close to the end of next week. (rulings) meaning the end of this week. Fingers crossed!
http://www.wftv.com/video/27110723/index.html

Pip I may be totally wrong but I am thinking he first said a week then he mentioned having to do his own research and *May* take longer. I will see if I can dig that up for you. :)

Hubby said he also heard it, but that's complete hearsay. Not admissible!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant
Back