2010.4.15 Pat Brown: The Daily Profiler: Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: Why

I like the way Pat Brown thinks and explains herself. She makes sense to me. Her theory explains Ron's behavior more than any other where he is pure innocent. TN is the MIL of unconditional love for MC which makes no sense.

Ron made Misty talk on that 911 call. Ron did not want to have any of his own lies recorded. He should've been the one to call and talk on the 911 call instead of putting on that background act. He's got to have more to do with this than JO.

I think Pat Brown is on the right track.

I agree with Pat. Her theory is what I have thought all along. Ron was a grieving father and not a father who needed to "find" his child from the start! Misty was a very bad liar. When you look at their actions from the beginning you cannot come up with any other conclusion.

It became very obvious from the start that they were going to throw Joe under the bus if it ever came down to it. Misty wrote her sister in law a letter suggesting that she was going to do this so Tommy took the hint and followed thru with it too. I really believe that Ron told the police about that spot that Joe fished at and threw live animals into so they would send in divers all the way back in the beginning so it could be over with fast and Joe would get the blame. When you are a liar trying to make people believe a story you plant the story first then later come back and say I told you so. I sure hope the police can see thru all their lies!

Very good theory. I too have believed (from day 1) that RC was involved. I still think that sexual abuse may be involved somehow. ( I wont name any perps--YET) Just have that hinky feelling. Where there is smoke there is fire. (sometimes) In the beginning we never would have thought that this many people would be implicated in the case. (we heard rumors that seemed so far-fetched but are now proving to have some truth). You never know with this case!
***Yes I will eat crow if I'm wrong***

I like Pat Brown's theory for the most part, with a few exceptions. I don't think that Haleigh got into drugs and died from their ingestion. I think Haleigh suffered some type of violence from RC. I think that he was so rageful because of Misty's actions over the weekend that he exploded and Haleigh was the target. He then left for werk after giving Misty orders to turn her phone off and get rid of the body. Whether Misty called Tommy to help her, I am not sure, but that is a possibility. I don't think Joe O. had anything to do with this and is being set up by Ron, Misty and possibly Tommy. Ron being the coward that he is would lash out at a small defenseless child, rather than Misty who was the cause of his rage; he would leave it to Misty to dispose of the body; he would go to werk and remove himself from the scene and have his alibi; he would not call 911, but would make Misty make that call; he would be outside the house when LE arrived that night, unable to be interviewed because he is too upset, leaving Misty to do all the talking. He then does the Ron show the next day holding Haleigh's picture with Mommy in tow but not saying much of anything, again because he it too upset. I don't see anyone, other than Ron, being the direct cause of Haleigh's death.

I always had my suspicious about Ronald. Even when Misty made that 911 call. It seem staged and I heard a lot of noise in the back ground like if someone was cleaning, getting rid of evidence. When I think back on the interview Geraldo did of Ronald and Crystal, I knew then that he was as big a liar as Misty and I have always suspected he played a role into what ever happen to Haleigh. JMO

Take a listen...this is old, but interesting. CS tells it like it is about Ron.

VIDEO
http://video.foxnews.com/v/3924462

Ron then lies to Geraldo about everything, He was caught red handed in that drug bust. Now I pray that if he did have anything to do with what ever happen to Haleigh, Karma catches up with him again. He has denied everything from the abuse, drugs, fight with Joe allegations. Why? If he had nothing to hide why would he lie? If he was innocent, he would not care what anyone knew, he would only be concerned about Haleigh and what happen to her. In the past 14 months I have not seen him act as a grieving father..but that is JMO. I agree with most of what PB says.

TRANSCRIPT: FOX News' Interview With Ronald Cummings. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,498155,00.html

I don't recall if anyone seen the kids out front playing after Ron left. Does anyone remember? Also didn't he leave earlier than usual for work?

I think Pat is leaving out one important thing in her theory that could explain a lot of the strangeness and guilty looking things as far as Ron goes.

I believe Ron is a hardcore narcotic addict. The number one thing in Ron's life is to get that next pill his mind and body needs. Everything in his life is superseded by that. When decision making time comes, his addiction and ability to get that next pill is at the top of the list.

I would not be surprised to find out at the time of Haleigh's homocide Ron had a 50 to 100 dollar habit. When faced with a daughter missing the first thing would be is how could this effect him money/pill wise. He saw the potential for losing custody of his son which would probably cost him the equivalent of a day of pills since he would have to pay child support so he stuck with the story she was kidnapped by a stranger and no fault of his. He also saw the possibility he could go to jail for his pill selling and buying and that would stop the pills coming in. I think that is why he never tried or cared about getting to the bottom of what happened to Haleigh.

When there was talk about him going to jail for statutory rape he married Misty to solve that problem and keep the pills coming in. He did not love Haliegh, he did not love Jr. and he did not love Misty, the only thing he loved was his pills and how they made him feel.

I think his whole family knew about his addiction and protected him because they did not want him to lose Jr.

I think Pat is leaving out one important thing in her theory that could explain a lot of the strangeness and guilty looking things as far as Ron goes.

I believe Ron is a hardcore narcotic addict. The number one thing in Ron's life is to get that next pill his mind and body needs. Everything in his life is superseded by that. When decision making time comes, his addiction and ability to get that next pill is at the top of the list.

I would not be surprised to find out at the time of Haleigh's homocide Ron had a 50 to 100 dollar habit. When faced with a daughter missing the first thing would be is how could this effect him money/pill wise. He saw the potential for losing custody of his son which would probably cost him the equivalent of a day of pills since he would have to pay child support so he stuck with the story she was kidnapped by a stranger and no fault of his. He also saw the possibility he could go to jail for his pill selling and buying and that would stop the pills coming in. I think that is why he never tried or cared about getting to the bottom of what happened to Haleigh.

When there was talk about him going to jail for statutory rape he married Misty to solve that problem and keep the pills coming in. He did not love Haliegh, he did not love Jr. and he did not love Misty, the only thing he loved was his pills and how they made him feel.

I think his whole family knew about his addiction and protected him because they did not want him to lose Jr.

Wow, Dr. F. You got me thinking...perhaps as a hardcore drug addict living in FL, surrounded by news about the Caylee Anthony case, one might realize the potential for a pretty decent amount of money to come to one in the form of donations if one's child were to be "missing."

Wowzers! I think pat is right on the money with this one! And if you scroll down and read the comments theres a very interesting one by "John" who claims to have run with this bunch a while back and gives a little insight into how they think.

I like the way Pat Brown thinks and explains herself. She makes sense to me. Her theory explains Ron's behavior more than any other where he is pure innocent. TN is the MIL of unconditional love for MC which makes no sense.

Ron made Misty talk on that 911 call. Ron did not want to have any of his own lies recorded. He should've been the one to call and talk on the 911 call instead of putting on that background act. He's got to have more to do with this than JO.

I think Pat Brown is on the right track.

I listened the other nite and was astounded with what Pat said. I have always believed pretty much what was said.
Ron should have made the 911 call. If I were him I would have been on the phone screaming to the top of my voice.."I am Teresa Neves son and I need help".....since Teresa was a dispatcher. He could have gotten special treatment I think.

According to the twitter link on PB's site - she going to be on Nancy Grace tonite!:dance:

Very good theory. I too have believed (from day 1) that RC was involved. I still think that sexual abuse may be involved somehow. ( I wont name any perps--YET) Just have that hinky feelling. Where there is smoke there is fire. (sometimes) In the beginning we never would have thought that this many people would be implicated in the case. (we heard rumors that seemed so far-fetched but are now proving to have some truth). You never know with this case!
***Yes I will eat crow if I'm wrong***

I've thought this for awhile about the sexual abuse...there is one picture of Haleigh that looks all dolled up if you will...always made me think something wasn't quite right..

I like Pat Brown's theory for the most part, with a few exceptions. I don't think that Haleigh got into drugs and died from their ingestion. I think Haleigh suffered some type of violence from RC. I think that he was so rageful because of Misty's actions over the weekend that he exploded and Haleigh was the target. He then left for werk after giving Misty orders to turn her phone off and get rid of the body. Whether Misty called Tommy to help her, I am not sure, but that is a possibility. I don't think Joe O. had anything to do with this and is being set up by Ron, Misty and possibly Tommy. Ron being the coward that he is would lash out at a small defenseless child, rather than Misty who was the cause of his rage; he would leave it to Misty to dispose of the body; he would go to werk and remove himself from the scene and have his alibi; he would not call 911, but would make Misty make that call; he would be outside the house when LE arrived that night, unable to be interviewed because he is too upset, leaving Misty to do all the talking. He then does the Ron show the next day holding Haleigh's picture with Mommy in tow but not saying much of anything, again because he it too upset. I don't see anyone, other than Ron, being the direct cause of Haleigh's death.
Yes, YEs, YES!!!

Wow, Dr. F. You got me thinking...perhaps as a hardcore drug addict living in FL, surrounded by news about the Caylee Anthony case, one might realize the potential for a pretty decent amount of money to come to one in the form of donations if one's child were to be "missing."
When this first came on the news (14months ago) I thought the same thing! I turned to my husband and said "They've been watching the news on Caylee." Those gut feelings.

Though back then, my gut feeling was that someone was hiding her for this "bright" scheme. Never thought it would end this way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back