2010.4.19 AH Reports yellow rope found

Wasn't Ron to have been working for his Aunt Katrina's tree trimming biz right around the time Haleigh disappeared? They use rope too... jmo. Oh heck, let's face it, I don't do any of those things and I have some in the trunk of my car. It's commmmmmmmon.

As far as cinder blocks and rope go-- how easy would it be, even months later, to drop this kind of evidence into a selected section of water (read: near the Croslin's home turf) to underscore the Overstreet connection, and further implicate Joe?

Thank you Quiche for stating so concisely exactly what I have been thinking about this whole new search....unfortunately, I think LE is grateful to get this "lead" so they can arrest "someone" and close this case....

One thought about it, IF LE actually found cinder blocks and rope, and either can be tied back to items from either Green Lane or Tyler St, it pretty much throws out Misty's claim that Joe took Haleigh if you think about it.

What did he do, take Haleigh, then decide he needed to come back and get some cinder blocks and rope ? Now that would be a real coinicidence wouldn't it ?

BBM- GREAT point...

I was referring to Mike Galonos' show that carried the HaLeigh story at the top of the hour (6:00 EDT). JVM will be on at 7:00.
I know, and I'm sorry if my answer seemed abrupt. What I should've said was since Mike had moved on to a new topic and JVM was actually going to have the grandmother as a guest, it might be better to wait. Please accept my apologies.

I know that around here there is a huge problem with visitors and locals feeding the alligators. This makes the gators hang around waiting for a freebie. It also makes them very dangerous. People coming in from a day fishing sometimes throw out guts and parts left over from cleaning fish. Throw out half dead (live) bait, left over sandwiches, you name it, they throw out a lot of things that gators would like to eat.

My step-Father used to throw whole chickens to the gators in the canal behind the house. He thought it was amusing. He also knew that I took a boat out everday in the same canal and taught me to make the young gators call to the Mother....some people are strange...just saying. the gator eventually became unafraid of humans and ate my dog when he swam instead of riding in the boat. Step-Father shot the gator for it......basically it was his fault in the first place for enticing the gator closer and providing the food source. :loser: Oh and bloated dead gators smell to high heaven....he tossed some rope tied to...wait for it....a cement block over the bloated gator to sink it. :croc: Sometimes I wish that gator would have eaten him instead of my dog.

I would like to discuss the yellow rope and concrete blocks found, in the lake. Not only was yellow rope found at Tommy's house, but also found at the trailer. If they can match the rope at the trailer or at Tommys house, with the rope found in the water we have a match. I believe this will be the circumstantial evidence L.E. needs to start this bunch of liars start talking.

http://www.artharris.com/2010/04/19/exclusive-yellow-rope-found-in-haleigh-case/

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20002794-504083.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back