2011.01.03 - Motions Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey actually payed attention to JA's statement that the defense actions could hurt her case. She then started scribbling.

Would love to read that!

He's calling for a sanction of civil contempt, with the defense fined $500 per day until their response is what the court ordered.

JA: we submit they should be fined 500 dollars per day until this order is complied

JA suggests sanction of civil contempt and order compliance and fine defense, JB, $500 per day for each day of non-compliance

Fine the defense $500 a day is what the State is asking wow & woooohooo!

JA asking for Civil Contempt and the defense be fined 500 per day until the court is satisfied with what they are given. WOW.

I am loving the pics and would bet those who cannot watch will appreciate finding them tonight when they read the thread

Can someone get us a screen cap of His Honor? TIA and this is not just because I have a crush on the man--he is listening intently, not rocking a bit. He looks... displeased? Concerned?

1844643.PNG

$500 dollars a day, thats nothing... I wonder if they have to back pay for the last two years

sanctions will get this case moving.
encourage defense to take court rules seriously, and protect ms anthony's rights.

No motions heard until defense complies

Nothing less than making it personally painful on the defense will be effective. CM responding to this one, JB too chicken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie