2011.01.03 - Motions Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey Anthony Hearing: Jan. 3, 2011

http://livewire.wesh.com/Event/Case...&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=caseyupdates

Live streaming with commentary

JB said that he will push the hardest on a ruling on the motion to exclude the chloroform evidence found in Casey's trunk.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 12:08 PM

We haven't heard if the sanctions motion will come up today. Amanda Ober at the courthouse says that it sounds like the ones today will be defense motions on evidence.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 12:11 PM

Amanda says to expect: sex life motion, borrowing a shovel motion, table knife, Tim Miller motion.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 12:11 PM

Will TruTV show the hearing in it's entirety?

:seeya: (I see you darndes)

In session will cover until 3pm, :waitasec: we shall see! There are several motions and shenanigans to sit through.

Amanda says to expect: sex life motion, borrowing a shovel motion, table knife, Tim Miller motion.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 1:11 PM

"Well, Prince, Genoa and Lucca are now no more than private estates of the Bonaparte family..."

For the record that was either ON-topic OR....'Beach started it. :D

:slap:

I think this is going to be a smack down... JB is gonna get chewed up and spit out, its gonna get ugly folks.

and Beach BTW..... Straight from Birmingham ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:nono: No vulgarity allowed per TOS, butterfly. ;)

I think this is going to be a smack down... JB is gonna get chewed up and spit out, its gonna get ugly folks.

and Beach BTW..... Straight from Birmingham ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope so, otherwise he is going to weasel out of trouble again.

Also, what are the chances that HHBP will rule on the exclusion motions as they come? Does anyone know if that is SOP or will we have to wait for a written ruling in a day or two?

Will TruTV show the hearing in it's entirety? Can I get opinions on the best place to go to view the hearing live (aside from the courtroom itself--haha--! Hi Marinade Dave).

Entirety - couldn't use that word in all honesty. They notoriously cut off at 3pm EST. Sometimes the next day they pick up where they left off. They say they will be there in May, but this is not the good old days of court tv when junk shows trumped trials.
So, have an internet backup! I mute my internet while listening then at commercials I unmute!

Hey gang!! I'm actually off and at home today. TruTv is broadcasting it - yes?? HLN or anyone else?

So excited! So excited! *rubbing hands together*

Ok, peeps! Buckle in and enjoy the ride! And remember: Some of the things that we think are a "shoe in" may not come in to trial due to "legal stuff'. Let's all cross our fingers at the same time and send good vibes to Caylee! Justice is creeping closer, little one!

I just played with my son for 5 straight hours. Here's to hoping he is sick of me and lets me watch:rocker:

Will TruTV show the hearing in it's entirety? Can I get opinions on the best place to go to view the hearing live (aside from the courtroom itself--haha--! Hi Marinade Dave).

TruTV will start off carrying it live but when they cut to a commercial break you will miss that part while they are away, if you watch it online thru one of the local news stations down there you will get all of the hearing in its entirety

At work getting ready to put the ear buds in...WS will time me out for inactivity and then I look like a guest - need to fix the settings. Should be very interesting.

InSession just said they are going to talk to TL next? Did I hear that right?

Oh, and Hi everybody! Happy New Year!

Video is up. Movement in the courtroom.

I am here, but the guys are on the way to deliver a desk, move out a recliner & move my dining room furniture into another room. grrrrr, why couldn't they have done this romorrow?? lol

Ha, Ha...some woman literally just came jogging into the room to make sure to get a seat!

Everyone piling in to the courtroom. Kathi B. and Marinade Dave one of the first there. People were walking quickly to get a good seat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82