2011.01.03 - Motions Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Beyond outrageous?" What his is arguing is "beyond outrageous" and cannot be tolerated. I let it go by that people say the defense reads here...

but the defense reads here. That is pathetic. We are nobodies that have nothing to do with anything he is talking about "bloggers" right now.

This is sick!!!!!!!!!1

1-3-12-10.jpg

lmao talking about us! (the bloggers) about not knowing the microphone was on he thinks lol=lots of luck

(read) "come prepared idiot" - I wish I knew who that blogger was, I would like to have a further discussion... -CM

Question for the defense. Do they not realize that you can take a photo...enlarge it on your computer, adjust pixels, and see it???

Also.....he just accused the courtroom of "bugging" the defense table. Is he fracking kidding????

clickorlando is the stream I am watching, they keep switching to the photog with the telephoto lens, I dont see how he can handhold that :| those puppies are HEAVY. I cant lift a pro camera with one of those on it and hold it steady, I have to use a tripod. :(

CM--complaining about bloggers talking about 'oh my god, he doesn't know the mic is on'

Oh boy, I think those posts were from here. They sounds very familiar.......lol

OMG! I think he's talking about us! Hahahaha!

I would have the courage to tell you to your face CM that you're an idiot!

HHJP just laughed when CM read what a blogger said about "come to court prepared, idiot"... I don't think he was laughing WITH CM though....

"LOL- "lots of luck, I'm told"

hahahaha, I also like him referring to the table as being "bugged".

CM saying that the defense table being bugged! No wonder SA put their motion in about shutting up the dumb comments of CM or any other ding dong at that table!

Mr. Mason.....I bet you'll have a few calls to your office today identifying themselves as genius bloggers. Careful what you wish for. HaHa

CM thinks "lol" means "lots of luck". Maybe it's better for him that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix