2011.01.04 30 Search Warrants Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
AB could have taken EB's cell phone and left his with EB at home. I can see how EB would pull the battery out of the phone or something, AB thinking his phone is dead, and EB said here take mine. AB does, leaves, EB puts the battery back in.

More likely it was her and if someone else perhaps the other warrants for phone records were an attempt to either eliminate or verify suspects. We still have two cars, and personally still think she had help. As far as AB is concerned confirming TOD will be vital.

More likely it was her and if someone else perhaps the other warrants for phone records were an attempt to either eliminate or verify suspects. We still have two cars, and personally still think she had help. As far as AB is concerned confirming TOD will be vital.

..exactly. IF TOD is in fact sept. 24th --and i believe elisa on this one , since she had already given up a lot of 'truths' as we saw in the 1st warrant release in november. ( taking them to the site, the dumpster, the gloves under the cabinet, bone/flesh in the bath drain etc..)

..why lie about the TOD in her nov.19 interview? she may have lied in the implicating adam part---but she had no reason to lie about the date, once she was committed to giving one ( to get the DP off the table.)

..and yes there are the TWO vehicles, both of which the K9 hit on for human remains, and in the Tahoe ( otherwise known as ---the company vehicle that i drive to work --said adam im his 911 5 minute chat.. )there was blood evidence as well.

..if she was dead on the 24th----how can adam baker explain seeing her tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, and "we checked in on her and she was there" early saturday-----october 9th?

..i will lose no sleep tonight knowing that he-----is.

This is what CNN have reported....sorry if this has already been posted.

I am starting to wonder if the story about the rape is true and that is how she died, especially since they found a mattress with a dark stain in the middle and the tip was that one of them may have hit her in the head.

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/01/04/north.carolina.girl/

Well since EBs phone's GPS showed she was at the dump sites on the 25th you gotta go with what she told LE about the TOD dontchya...bad day for AB. And agree ReVampz AY has been telling pork pies, had been exposed in a few just by the warrants looking forward to seeing those phone / medical and children services findings, let me tell you!

Good Morning!

I woke up a 5 am and turned on the news here in Wilmington and there was a news story about Zahra and what did I see? They were showing the SW with WS and our own NoeticSoul's name!

Way to go Noetic!

I am just sick after reading these documents. Poor little Zahra. I am calmly awaiting an arrest very soon.

wm

AB could have taken EB's cell phone and left his with EB at home. I can see how EB would pull the battery out of the phone or something, AB thinking his phone is dead, and EB said here take mine. AB does, leaves, EB puts the battery back in.

To implicate herself?? Why would she do that?

Since when does someone's cell phone become a silent witness as to the location of a person at a certain time just because pings and GPS does not show that person at a location? AB may not have had his cell phone with him every time he left his house. I have left mine at home many times. AB had told some self-serving lies, IMO, and LE will get him if he is involved. LE works in mysterious ways at times, and AB should be shaking in his boots right now.

EB, AB, and maybe even others will have to explain the lies they have told. I have always thought that at least 3 people were involved here. I want everyone responsible to be charged. This post is just pure speculation on my part, and just gut feelings I have.

LE has done an outstanding job on Zahra's case, wrapped it up, and given it to the D.A. Evidence speaks for itself, and it seems there may be plenty of it. I just do not think that EB did all of this alone.

MOO

These warrants have certainly given us much the chew on. Very interested to see how this all develops. Wondering if we shouldn't start branching out into further discussion threads pertaining to the various angles and implications now opened by these warrants. Perhaps one for discussion on the cel phone warrants and what they suggest. One for discussion of the child services warrants. and so forth.

Wish I didn't ahve to work today so I could dive right in but alas it will have to wait til after work.

I also think that there were others involved. :furious: In regard to AB's cell phone, it would be interesting to know if it did ping elsewhere on the 25th September and his whereabouts for that day/night have been checked out by LE.

To implicate herself?? Why would she do that?
I agree but we also know EB isn't the brightest crayon in the box... Especially in a high stress situation I can see how it would be easy to overlook different things like that.

Justice is coming sweet Zahra.

Since when does someone's cell phone become a silent witness as to the location of a person at a certain time just because pings and GPS does not show that person at a location? AB may not have had his cell phone with him every time he left his house. I have left mine at home many times. AB had told some self-serving lies, IMO, and LE will get him if he is involved. LE works in mysterious ways at times, and AB should be shaking in his boots right now.

EB, AB, and maybe even others will have to explain the lies they have told. I have always thought that at least 3 people were involved here. I want everyone responsible to be charged. This post is just pure speculation on my part, and just gut feelings I have.

LE has done an outstanding job on Zahra's case, wrapped it up, and given it to the D.A. Evidence speaks for itself, and it seems there may be plenty of it. I just do not think that EB did all of this alone.

MOO

I agree, a cell phone can tell one where the phone is at a given time, but not who has direct possesion of it or if there is another person(s) present. This to me does not prove one way or the other who was physically at the identified locations at the specified times. Chances are and it could be reasonable to assume, EB was present, but it doesn't prove it.

One thing I do take from this information however is that it is more likely than not, that Zahra was deceased well before she was reported missing on the 9th of October.

EB says Zahra "died" on Sept 24th but doesn't say anything about the cause of death. I am also wondering if the rape allegations have some truth to them, especially since it one of the men named allegedly hit her in the head. I wonder what date the incident took place.

I also remember reading that Sammy did not pass the LD test. The other person did but not him.

I agree but we also know EB isn't the brightest crayon in the box... Especially in a high stress situation I can see how it would be easy to overlook different things like that.

Justice is coming sweet Zahra.

JMO but I do think she is extremely street smart as in clever like a fox.

Well, well, well................how about all that kids? Can anyone say they are really shocked?

So, it's all finally starting to come out. Justice for Zahra.

Anyone noticed Part 6 Page 25 # 11 & # 12 .......
:was discovered that recently EB was in a sexual relationship and the use of illegal substances with TSY.:
Would like to know the definition of "recently.." :maddening:

Someones got some splainin to do Lucy! What date was reported Z was last seen by the furniture person?

I'm thinking IMVU may have also been a meeting place to discuss alibis and story telling. Seeming like a secure place to chat, a cover-up may have been hatched.

If Z indeed died on the 24th, AB should indeed have skid marks in his underwear.

Hi everyone....I have just read this and dont know if it bad reporting or not but it is saying that AY was also involved in the "roleplaying"....dont know if it just means the virtual world or the chain saw massacre roleplaying. Still I think AY may have been lying his backside off.

http://www.foxcharlotte.com/news/nc...Records-Tell-a-Different-Story-112915244.html

BBM...
He hasn't been around, has he? I do believe our questions to him were getting too up close and personal. I haven't seen him here in a long while..IIRC, he did claim he too was on that virtual site, only he overlooked talking about this chain saw massacre role playing part.

All I know, I truly want whoever is responsible for Zahra's demise to get charged with the fear of being put to death, for they surely should die for what is alleged about Zahra's demise..Still haven't heard Zahra's COD, don't think we will ever know the truth...JMHO

Justice for Zahra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members