2011.01.25 Defense Requests More Time to Submit Expert Reports

Jeff Ashton filed for contempt charges, because baezzz failed to give them Frye material, not because of any failure to turn over "expert" reports, imo.

thanks Bee
Got carried away..:innocent:

Jeff Ashton filed for contempt charges, because baezzz failed to give them Frye material, not because of any failure to turn over "expert" reports, imo.

I may be way up the creek without a paddle here, but my understanding is JA has been waiting for Baez's expert opinions which are intended for use in the Frye hearings as rebuttal to the States evidence, or why the way in which the State's evidence was "gathered" or the manner in which a "conclusion" was arrived at is a method that is not accepted by the scientific community.

And Baez expert opinions (as rebuttal) would be in the form of expert reports.
Just IMO of course.

So do we have confirmation yet that Mr Baez actually managed to attend the conference?

200026490-001.jpg

So do we have confirmation yet that Mr Baez actually managed to attend the conference?

200026490-001.jpg

No confirmation whatsoever....... I've made more calls today using every alias I can think of...... :banghead:

You guys are killing me!!! Mr. Q.T. Frankly...and the pictures!

200026490-001.jpg

I check his FB daily. I last saw him on, on Monday...he last posted on the 14th of February. I see him on FB several times per week.....I marvel that he has time during his 'busy days' to check his FB
:banghead:

No confirmation whatsoever....... I've made more calls today using every alias I can think of...... :banghead:

Starting today the downtown area is booked solid due to a dental convention, so if he didn't have a res well in advance...

:floorlaugh: No, that one slipped my mind.... :floorlaugh:

He's probably sleeping on someone's sofa - it's all about "no room at the inn" - or read "lack of funds" to pay for the hotel.:loser:

Maybe Andrea Lyon made the reservation. heeHee

Wonder if they planned to meet for din din.

He's probably sleeping on someone's sofa - it's all about "no room at the inn" - or read "lack of funds" to pay for the hotel.:loser:

He drove up and is sleeping in his car? (I'm sorry I mean his "mobile rapid response office"):innocent:

Dangit...you know HHJP was talking about registering under pseudonyms for jury selection...JB never would have thought of it by himself. Doh

Starting today the downtown area is booked solid due to a dental convention, so if he didn't have a res well in advance...

Wouldn't that be funny if he accidentally wound up at the dental convention instead? 101 ways to fix a chipped front tooth.

He drove up and is sleeping in his car? (I'm sorry I mean his "mobile rapid response office"):innocent:
I'm guessing Floridians would find car sleeping on a Chicago February night very cozy. Don't forget to keep your engine running JB and close all your windows. Just kidding or... am I. I'm confused :waitasec:

Wouldn't that be funny if he accidentally wound up at the dental convention instead? 101 ways to fix a chipped front tooth.

:floorlaugh: But he will say he was doing research for his client...........
**********Newsflash JB: Casey got the toother fixed!*******

Oh, and while I have your attention JB, please explain to KC that it is mistrial - not Miss Trial. (IE: 1. She can put the law books away. 2. She doesn't need to take notes. 3. Her last name is not Trial, Miss is a term of respect- thus N/A and the only miss in her future is on posting to FB..........and men............and once the jury sees that; her only hope of a miss will be a needle vs a lock.)

Okay, one more thing (LMAO) that ahhhhhhhhhhh moment will be more like an............
ahhhhhhhhh-haha-ha-ha moment. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: (note not ahhhhh-ha, but multiple ha's!)

Bold mine.

Andrea's perhaps? :groucho:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROrgeron