2011.02.06 Clint Dunn says someone close to family needs to be looked into.

I thought we knew that 'supposedly' the MM was angry with BD for turning him into CPS cos of what Hailey told mom but now I see that most posts are now guessing at what could've pissed off the MM if he even exists..What did I miss?

Wait, why would BD call CPS on MM? What role did this MM play in HD's life? Guardian? If not, then why not call police. Don't see what CPS could do about it.

(and by CPS we mean Child Protective Services and not some sort of police station, right?)

Maybe LE will only speak to BD since she had custody of HD and then she can relay any info to CD, as they couldn't be expected to call both parties and relay info. imo. But, if I was BD, I'd be calling LE for information daily....which, imo, she is not.

What is becoming noticable to me is no one is beside BD or is coming forward to speak on her behalf...or even seemingly by her side in this. No mother, brother, relative, friend, etc. Why not? Either they know "something" and don't want to be involved or don't know a dang thing...ie: BD's world only evolved around SA and she shut everyone else in her life out..by choice or manipulated by SA.

BD didn't even have a vehicle, no children to watch over...she could have gone to her mother's...or a relative for some place to fall in this time of need, but chose not to. Why?

I've never had a missing child, but what is she doing in that house everyday...on the phone? Did any of her family attend the balloon release? Was there any media coverage (video) of that?

What is she doing at this point in time to find HD? Where are the other interviews she talked about after the PC?

ETA: BG could be living with someone and be totally off the grid. But am curious just where he is and how long he has been "unable to find".
I have not read or seen anything that states that BD has custody of HD. In fact, I don't believe that there is any document of custody at all. Custody is assigned in the case of separation/divorce...From what I've read, CD and BD are still married...

Is there any information published to indicate that they have a custody agreement of any sort???

Curious that only BD/HD are threatened and not DD.

I think it was because DD had nothing to do with the incident.
HD apparently saw some illegal substance which BG had at Clint's home. So she told her mom, who called CPS on Clint. Clint was angry at BG and it started a big family rift.

I have not read or seen anything that states that BD has custody of HD. In fact, I don't believe that there is any document of custody at all. Custody is assigned in the case of separation/divorce...From what I've read, CD and BD are still married...

Is there any information published to indicate that they have a custody agreement of any sort???

My bad. I just meant that HD is primarily living with BD, and it's apparently a mutual agreement with CD.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven
Back