2011.02.07 Shawn Adkins speaks out: 10pm Central KTAB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did some googling of Moss Creek Lake/Park and the State Park opens at 8 AM and I think Moss Creek at 7.

Thanks for that. There are these 2 bodies of water near CCity and I just can not believe the neither of them have been searched or dragged. In the begining, IIRC BD said a game warden took a look around the lake at CCity but he was walking, so that implies to me only the perimeter of the lake was searched. I understand there is no evidence to suggest Hailey was put in water but there is no evidence Hailey was placed in a field.
Colorado City Lake is a very very small lake. Moss Creek is pretty much just that, a creek.

Moss Creek is closer to Big Spring than to C City.

One small lake near C City that has never been mentioned is Lake Champion. However, you have to get a key from the courthouse in C City to even enter.

The lakes around C City, Snyder and Big Spring are very low. No rain in forever.

The warmer the weather gets the more these lakes will get packed with people.... even the most remote spots seem to fill in whenever the weather gets hot..... And with the water levels so low....more remote spots will be searched out for camping and fishing IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member