2011.02.11- Levi Page covers Hailey's case

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've known many people who cannot tell a straight story without changing the details here and there. NO ONE is going to tell the same thing, the same way twice. LE does not expect that. With each telling, most people will leave out something, or remember something they didn't say the first time. It's human nature.
When questioning people, LE will often skip around, having them start in the middle, then at the end, and back to the beginning. They do this to try to get them to slip up. It's a very common technique. It is when someone does not change the story at all and tells LE the same thing the same way every time and never skips one tiny detail or change the order of the details... that's when they know the story is rehearsed, made up.
If Billie is changing details that she is getting from Shawn, it's because HE is changing them. I also think she is wrong for defending him, but love does crazy things to people. I wish she would just drop all contact with him, and concentrate on finding Hailey, but she seems to be focused on keeping Shawn in her life. I can't imagine why.

I do think she is complicating the whole thing by believing Shawn, and defending him, but I do not believe she had any part in Hailey's disappearance or knows where Hailey is.

The problem is maybe she needs to decide who means the most to her? Her boyfriend or her daughter? Because in her determination to help her boyfriend...her daugher in my opinion is being made to come second best and by changing her stories to help her boyfriends case...if thats the case even...shes making it far difficult for the cops to find her missing daughter.

I've known many people who cannot tell a straight story without changing the details here and there. NO ONE is going to tell the same thing, the same way twice. LE does not expect that. With each telling, most people will leave out something, or remember something they didn't say the first time. It's human nature.
When questioning people, LE will often skip around, having them start in the middle, then at the end, and back to the beginning. They do this to try to get them to slip up. It's a very common technique. It is when someone does not change the story at all and tells LE the same thing the same way every time and never skips one tiny detail or change the order of the details... that's when they know the story is rehearsed, made up.
If Billie is changing details that she is getting from Shawn, it's because HE is changing them. I also think she is wrong for defending him, but love does crazy things to people. I wish she would just drop all contact with him, and concentrate on finding Hailey, but she seems to be focused on keeping Shawn in her life. I can't imagine why.

I do think she is complicating the whole thing by believing Shawn, and defending him, but I do not believe she had any part in Hailey's disappearance or knows where Hailey is.

Yes, but in this case there have been many contradictions-- and those don't happen in truthful retelling. mo

IMO ~ This is not a "straight story" that BD is repeating. It is a "crooked story" and what is undeniable is that SA pops up time and time again in her "story". Her media appearances have not placed HD as her only priority. It appears that the issue that HD is not in her house does not matter as much as does getting SA back in her house.

IMO

I really don't know where else to post this but IMO my biggest question is whose going to rollover on whom?

I really don't know where else to post this but IMO my biggest question is whose going to rollover on whom?

Unfortunately, there is no reason for anyone to roll over, unless or until Hailey is found.

As always with show threads this should have been closed a few days ago. :) Thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500