2011.02.23 - Clint Dunn thinks SA is innocent

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are missing a post, it is probably because I moved it to a more appropriate thread. As Grandmaj says above - let's stay on topic here.

Thanks,

Salem

You know... after watching the Hailey's Angels Video....

And seeing CD on there with tears in his eye, I cried for a good 2 hours for him, I said to my staff we are going to financial back him 100 % to help him find his daughter... I asked my staff to find out how to get in contact with him to do this and then an hour later a staff member brought me this thread...I cried again for another hour...

I so hope he is working with LE...

I have worked with people grieving and they do,
do some odd things,

but to think the person LE named a Suspect, (not a POI, but a suspect) is not involved really troubles me...

Will send donations to Hailey's Angels...

I have stated before that everybody was still under the microscope to me, but then was turning toward CD being out of the loop, yet now more than ever NOTHING would surprise me in this case. SA's threats, BG's threats, and now PT's threats. Did I forget anyone? Hits, knives, masks, nailed clubs, hammers----sounds like some undiscovered tribe somewhere. Are we sure no meth was around? A person can't work because of a leg injury and only tend his plants, yet can beat the stuffings out of someone with a hammer? No wonder HD was confused and scared..she was shuffled around with no stability at all and I'm betting there was bad mouthing of everyone by everybody in her family circle. DD was/is in this environment also....and I'm sure we dont know the half of it. No communication, and resolution is acting on primal instincts. All the masks are beginning to crack and peel. imo

I agree !

I believe that "everybody" is under the microscope ... how can they NOT be ? No one has been cleared yet. LE has their hands full with this bunch !

The continuous changing of "stories" -- Billie -- and now Clint? :banghead:

And this is NOT the first time Clint changed his "story" -- remember just a few weeks ago he was going along with Billie's theory of some "MM" ...

It's past the point of being "shocked" by these characters ... nothing will surprise me any more from this bunch.

At first I thought that he had just been misquoted, but then I saw him say it in the video.
http://www.ktxs.com/news/26972918/detail.html

"I want Shawn to get out and help (find Hailey)," Clint Dunn said. "That's how he will prove his innocence, and I think he is innocent."

Clint told KTXS on Wednesday he is no longer putting any stock in all the rumors, and he still has complete faith in finding his daughter alive.

Maybe the lack of any evidence so far has made him doubt LE, and doubt that she is deceased. There has been nothing significant released, so it seems like he is holding onto whatever shred of hope he can of finding her alive somewhere.

I don't know. I just don't get it. We need some credible sighting or piece of evidence somewhere. We need a break in this case. She couldn't have just vanished!

Where are you Hailey??? :(

I wonder what Clint thinks now...I doubt he knew the *advertiser censored* images were coming.

I wonder what Clint thinks now...I doubt he knew the *advertiser censored* images were coming.

Well not over 100,000 anyway! They had internet access at somepoint in the recent past!
I have always thought it was *advertiser censored* that SA had to retrieve from his job.:furious:

This whole CD about-face had me baffled. My options of why (so far) are:

a) BD has come up with some hella blackmail stuff on him (I don't think so);
b) CD is indeed going through the denial grief stage like BE said because
LE gave him an earful while he sat in jail, and he knows all hope is gone
but doesn't want to admit it (possible);
c) CD is backing off SA at LE's request to help take the spotlight off SA so SA will get
sloppy (I hope this is it);
d) CD has decided the child trafficking circuit is lucrative (highly highly doubt this);
e) CD is scared SA will come after his family (quite possible, and I would not blame
him).

All valid options, and I would add one more:

maybe BD told Clint in private that his daughter died from an overdose of drugs that HE had given her or that she took from him and that they had disappeared her body to protect HIM and he better shut up. This could definitely cause a level of grief/remorse like we saw. It shows he has the capacity to feel deeply, something that seems to be absent in BD and SA, IMO.

Well not over 100,000 anyway! They had internet access at somepoint in the recent past!
I have always thought it was *advertiser censored* that SA had to retrieve from his job.:furious:

Yeah, *advertiser censored* and/or drugs.

All valid options, and I would add one more:

maybe BD told Clint in private that his daughter died from an overdose of drugs that HE had given her or that she took from him and that they had disappeared her body to protect HIM and he better shut up. This could definitely cause a level of grief/remorse like we saw. It shows he has the capacity to feel deeply, something that seems to be absent in BD and SA, IMO.

CD does feel deeply and does love his daughter, Hailey. I question how much is true love, & how much is depression and instability from the drugs he uses. Marijuana is a depressant.

CD has also been arrested and probably has distrust for cops, and how they handled the investigation. Recent statements that LE didn't check out all SO's only adds to the confusion. It sounds to me like BD and others are trying to convince everyone that a SO, and possibly a teenage SO did something to Hailey instead of SA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500