2011.02.24 Deviant images & *advertiser censored* found on a computer and memory stick

Status
Not open for further replies.
So did BD think the *advertiser censored* thing would never be released to the media?

:eek:

Good point ... it probably never crossed her mind. :eek:hoh::eek:hoh::eek:hoh:

I wonder if she regrets going on NG's show ?

Couldnt this be some good circumstantial evidence though and hard telling what they have on the texts and phone records. When you start putting it all together it all adds up.

My husband and I were talking about what is on our computers today, especially search-wise, as so many of us here have done before. Scary, hope we never get into any sort of situation where LE gets to look at them. Mine would truly get me encarcerated, if my husband ever dies under unusual circumstances, as besides WS, I also write and am always looking up variations of crimes, motives, evidence, etc. And he is always on sports websites and they all have half-naked girls in the banner ads, which generate interesting junk mails.

But I think saving things to mobile devices and hard drives is different than googling and researching. At least I hope so...I keep all of my writing notebooks next to my computer in case I ever have to prove why I do what I do.

I really don't care what Billie and SA are into, if it's not illegal. I just really don't want to hear her say that she had no idea the mobile drive was in her bedroom.

:eek:

Good point ... it probably never crossed her mind. :eek:hoh::eek:hoh::eek:hoh:

I wonder if she regrets going on NG's show ?

That's my point, she KNEW they had the memory stick. Even if she did not know (and I don't believe that) what was on it, she would have asked SA "hey, what was on that thing they took anyway?" At that point she had to have had an *oh crap* moment.

I kinda feel like so much time had passed, that she felt it was not going to be released. Otherwise, even BD wouldn't have been ballsy enough to speak at the rally Monday.

I think LE allowed that SW disclosure intentionally, the timing is just too coincidental.

That's my point, she KNEW they had the memory stick. Even if she did not know (and I don't believe that) what was on it, she would have asked SA "hey, what was on that thing they took anyway?" At that point she had to have had an *oh crap* moment.

I kinda feel like so much time had passed, that she felt it was not going to be released. Otherwise, even BD wouldn't have been ballsy enough to speak at the rally Monday.

I think LE allowed that SW disclosure intentionally, the timing is just too coincidental.

10,000 + pictures...YIKES. Should she really be a spokesperson now? This is probably why they have released this information. IMO

But, hey, it's just a hobby not an obsession.

If she dont go take that poly as MK asked her to if I were him Id disassociate with her immediately. Hard telling what LE has that we dont know about. But I believe its alot more than people think. They have time on their side to build their case before arresting anyone and if Hailey can be found by then so much the better.

Just want to be clear. Personally, I find *advertiser censored* offensive but hey if if two consenting adults want to view something like that, whatever floats your boat. Long as it's not CP, but as many pointed out, it's difficult to validate age. It's just a nasty trade it seems.

I do not think finding *advertiser censored* makes SA or BD guilty in and of itself.

Both the computer and the memory stick contain images depicting bestiality and child *advertiser censored*, said Mitchell County Sheriff Patrick Toombs.

Criminal charges could be filed regarding the memory stick found at the Dunn residence, Toombs said.

"We will have to get with the district attorney in Howard County to see if criminal charges are warranted," Toombs said about the images reportedly found on the computer hard drive.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/20...vertiser censored*-found-on-digital-evidence/ (9:41pm)

http://www.reporternews.com/news/20...computer-mother-suspect-case/?partner=popular (10:36pm)update

Both the computer and the memory stick contain images depicting bestiality and child *advertiser censored*, said Mitchell County Sheriff Patrick Toombs.

Criminal charges could be filed regarding the memory stick found at the Dunn residence, Toombs said.

"We will have to get with the district attorney in Howard County to see if criminal charges are warranted," Toombs said about the images reportedly found on the computer hard drive.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/20...vertiser censored*-found-on-digital-evidence/ (9:41pm)

Pardon me while I vomit, brb!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a little surprised at the amount, but not the content. :sheesh:

Quote: The Dell Inspirion 530 computer contained “approximately 108,498 pictures depicting deviant acts,” according to evidence returned from a search warrant issued from the 32nd District Court in Sweetwater.

My first post on Hailey's threads but I read here, I just don't post.

Dang.

*advertiser censored* doesn't bother me in the least. Deviant acts that are not illegal don't bother me in the least.

What does bother me is that in this particular instance we do not know the exact nature of the deviance that is by the sheer number of the images downloaded and saved of intense interest to one or both.

Exactly how deviant are we talking about? Are we talking about deviance where the images foster the fantasy of sexualized young adolescents? (grown women made up to appear to be between ages of 13-17)? Or are we talking some other deviance that has nothing whatsoever to do with this missing child?

It's not the *advertiser censored*, it's not the deviance it's the volume that was saved. Saving means that the image was important enough to keep for another look IMHO.

Sure, I think a great many of us if not all members here at WS have stuff archived on our computer that would make most investigators gut clench up if we were the suspect in a murder case LOL.

And I won't even say that you might not find a trail of *advertiser censored* website viewings (I have three teens in my house at this time, they could be curious...it could happen...who knows?) but I can tell you what you won't find...

You won't find over a hundred thousand images of anything much less deviant *advertiser censored*. Freakin' holy cow, over one hundred THOUSAND images.

Some body has a really really bad obsession. That stuff will bleed over into your real life, I firmly believe that....JMHO.

And there it is.

In big red letters.

Thank you Connie. So sad, so very sad. JMHO

Clint Dunn, the teen's father, said he does not want to consider Adkins a suspect in the case, but he said if child *advertiser censored* was found on the computers, he would be concerned.
http://www.reporternews.com/news/20...vertiser censored*-found-on-digital-evidence/

Yes, Clint I would hope that would do more than just BOTHER you!!!!

Poor, poor Hailey. I really hate to think about what really happened to her.

Just want to be clear. Personally, I find *advertiser censored* offensive but hey if if two consenting adults want to view something like that, whatever floats your boat. Long as it's not CP, but as many pointed out, it's difficult to validate age. It's just a nasty trade it seems.

I do not think finding *advertiser censored* makes SA or BD guilty in and of itself.

Hmm, looks like there was more to it then just *advertiser censored*.

I am disgusted and sick!!

HOLY CRAP!:maddening:

The computer was at his mom's. Ok maybe other people had access. But, the memory stick was in their bedroom! Hard to argue that one away.

we need more specifics from this reporter.... was it a memory stick for a computer or a media card from a camera?

Wow. Just wow.

Does Klaas Kids want Billie to represent the parents of missing children? Should she be sharing the stage with victims of sexual slavery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saky