2011.03.03 Lee Anthony's Testimony

A bit OT. (Mods please move if need be)

You're post about the alleged abuse tripped my memory about a couple of things that jumped out at me as I was poking around some documents/depos/letters etc.

KC letter, Oct. 21, 2008

BBM
I know how it feels to be physically emotionally and mentally abused. And I also know how it feels to be sexually abused. It’s taken a long time for me to forgive and I’ve been somewhat successful in doing so. The worst part is, when I tried to confide in someone before-Jesse, my Mom, they turned on me. I was to blame for my own brother walking into my room at night and feeling my breasts while I slept. I woke up night after night with my sports bra lifted up over my chest or if I had on a regular bra, it would be unhooked. Even if I was doing karate in my sleep, that wouldn’t have happened. I woke up many times to a flashlight on my face, and he would be sitting on my floor, in front of the bed, starring at me. This went on for over 3 years before I finally stood up to Lee and told him if he ever came in my room again, I’d kill him. I was 15. It started just before I turned 12. When I told my mom about it two years ago, she made excuses, saying that he was sleep walking. Not only did she say I was lying, but when I explained everything her reaction was literally, like a knife in my chest-“So that’s why you’re a *advertiser censored*?!” I don’t think having sex with 7 people makes me a *advertiser censored*, but I could be wrong. Over the past few months, I’ve been having really vivid dreams and it’s obvious that they are dreams of things that have already happened. I think my Dad used to do the same thing to me but when I was much younger. I can see him in my room exactly the way it was when in elementary school.

In CA's state depo, LDB is asking about LA. CA states that he had a medical issue that lasted about a year, causing him withdraw. She states it happened when he was 15.

LDB also asked a lot of questions about KC's elementary school years.

Not saying I believe the sexual abuse accusations...just saying it caught me attention.

Do you remember if she asked why LA didn't graduate from Colonial, but a different HS? Do we know why? Was he not living at home for a reason or did the A's pay for him to go to another school? Did he attend or maybe get a GED from Winter Park High school? (I hope I am remembering the name right and was that confirmed, Winter park high?)

Do you remember if she asked why LA didn't graduate from Colonial, but a different HS? Do we know why? Was he not living at home for a reason or did the A's pay for him to go to another school? Did he attend or maybe get a GED from Winter Park High school? (I hope I am remembering the name right and was that confirmed, Winter park high?)

I think LA did graduate from Colonial, but he started HS at the same school that KeithM went to.
If we have to determine, right now on this spot, whether KC is telling the truth and LA molested her, or LA is "telling" the truth (though he's not said anything) and she is a liar-My money is on Lee.

Duke Lacrosse-strong national support for the girl, many compelled to believe the "victim" because many Americans have a subconcious sense of shame about turning on victims as we have in generations past and thus we want to culturally shift and recognize the suffering of women/young victims.
In society's enlightened efforts to aid and comfort the victim, society was DUPED.

ETA-The "victim" was a known liar.

Back OT-I am not sure why LA would lie about lying at JB's instruction, but if ya'll can noodle something out, I am very curious!

I think LA did graduate from Colonial, but he started HS at the same school that KeithM went to.
If we have to determine, right now on this spot, whether KC is telling the truth and LA molested her, or LA is "telling" the truth (though he's not said anything) and she is a liar-My money is on Lee.

Duke Lacrosse-strong national support for the girl, many compelled to believe the "victim" because many Americans have a subconcious sense of shame about turning on victims as we have in generations past and thus we want to culturally shift and recognize the suffering of women/young victims.
In society's enlightened efforts to aid and comfort the victim, society was DUPED.

ETA-The "victim" was a known liar.

Back OT-I am not sure why LA would lie about lying at JB's instruction, but if ya'll can noodle something out, I am very curious!

Okay, takes a deep breath. I have watched how ICA interacted with her father. In NO video have I seen anything that would indicate to me that she is an incest survivor. How do I know what to look for? Because I am a survivor myself. My dad passed in 1988 and from the time I ran away from home until the day he died, I was NEVER and I mean NEVER alone with him, comfortable with him or had ANY dealings with him. I waited until about six years ago before seeking counseling. It was the two years of counseling that made me realize that as long as I held onto the hate and anger, I was still a victim. I know each person is different and reacts differently but personally, I just don't see ANYTHING that indicates that ICA had been molested. To the mods I apologize for the O/T. To the posters and friends here , it truly takes one to recognize one and I'm not happy sitting in this chair. But at least I survived it, some don't....

Okay, takes a deep breath. I have watched how ICA interacted with her father. In NO video have I seen anything that would indicate to me that she is an incest survivor. How do I know what to look for? Because I am a survivor myself. My dad passed in 1988 and from the time I ran away from home until the day he died, I was NEVER and I mean NEVER alone with him, comfortable with him or had ANY dealings with him. I waited until about six years ago before seeking counseling. It was the two years of counseling that made me realize that as long as I held onto the hate and anger, I was still a victim. I know each person is different and reacts differently but personally, I just don't see ANYTHING that indicates that ICA had been molested. To the mods I apologize for the O/T. To the posters and friends here , it truly takes one to recognize one and I'm not happy sitting in this chair. But at least I survived it, some don't....

Thank you sharing such a personal issue. You are an inspiration to all of us.

Casey anthony allegedly told the CW that her brother Lee Anthony knew most of the story about what happened to Caylee

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/27161404/detail.html

If Lee has any common sense, he will tell what he knows and protect his own butt. IMO ICA would not hesitate to throw him under that bus!

Casey anthony allegedly told the CW that her brother Lee Anthony knew most of the story about what happened to Caylee

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/27161404/detail.html

If Lee has any common sense, he will tell what he knows and protect his own butt. IMO ICA would not hesitate to throw him under that bus!

Still reading!!!!!!!!!!!
But wowza!
leeknewmost.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member