2011.03.03 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's awesome! I hate it when my husband or son ask what's happening. How can one possibly start to explain this case?

I'm jealous too. My husband keeps calling WS "That dead kids website you read all the time." He just doesn't understand!

On a side note though, he doesn't seem to think they will give her the DP. I do.

I'm back.

Is JB done with GA?

Is LDB up next with cross?

If anything, I hope Jose or one of his monkeys reads this ;)

LOL

Mel

Remember back to that hearing when CM was 'splaining all that internet-speak LOL stuff. I commented then, and I'll do it again....

Everybody! Turn and WAVE. HI :woot:

I started a new thread for this afternoons activities.

I missed the morning session - I briefly caught that GA was on the stand re: him being an agent of the state in attempting to illicit statements from KC. Is that where we left off?

I'm jealous too. My husband keeps calling WS "That dead kids website you read all the time." He just doesn't understand!

My daughter calls WS "The Murder Board." :crazy:

My husband is clueless about this case in regards to what's actually going on. He listened to CA's testimony yesterday because I asked him to, but he has no idea who the "players" are outside of the A family.

Guys, KaRN started a new thread for afternoon! Hop over!

Okay, with the testimony so far, does anyone think that George Anthony was an "Agent of the State" and that Judge Perry would rule him an "Agent of the State?"

Correct me if I'm wrong, but are we not listening to throwing out GA & CA's testimony? That was my impression -- otherwise, I have no idea what they're on about!

Mel

Yes, eventually this is one of JB goal! He wants to throw out every evidence related to communication between Anthony (parents, Lee) and KC due to the fact that they were wrongly obtained (means LE are the 'bad' guys:). O God, this is really painfull to watch.

Me too, Dh will occasionally make a comment like "are you sure this is a real trial pending and not fiction"..usually when i'm ranting about the DT or ICA antics :) Too which i answer.... yes no one could possibly make this stuff up :)

Good Lord - I'm getting much to old for this babbling that Baez does.........hello...LAND THE PLANE.

This morning ~ Time we'll never back.

OK, whew - got that off my chest, will find everyone later on. I can't do the multiple screen thing and chat/rant, gossip and "oh no ho didn't" with the rest of ya.
I'm staying safe in the dark ages.....it's calm......on screen at a time for me.

Hang in there everyone!!!!

Someone should close this one, then.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130033"]2011.03.03 Motions Hearing 1:30 PM EST - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500