2011.03.04 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge having to school Baez on cross examination. Leading is OK in cross. JB got confused. HaHa

Hey George, JudgeP admonished the audience re: no facial tics, or showing your reaction. So when Yuri said he didn't ask you to write a letter, he said it under oath (and I believe him more than I believe you). You do not need to shake your head no in disgust. And take that gum out of your mouth! Like a cow chewing on cud!

a2uoo1.jpg

Just gonna put this here for informational purposes... :)

Click to Enlarge

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 53
Question: If it is proved that the Anthony's were agents of the state - does that mean they can't testify- is that the point of the defense to keep them off the stand?

Waves to CM~ How's today going for ya? :)

Wow - half an hour late and speed reading like crazy to catch up and listen to what is going on at the same time. Loved all your comments re Kathi :great: ,
and thank god I haven't missed Yuri! Pure bliss watching him is correct. Love the way he throws definitions back at JB, but does not do that with Linda DB.

Just taking notice of the red pen in Casey's hand. Just reminds me more of the notorious diary entry, if the defense team had any wit they would switch out that red pen immediately, imo.

I think they're jealous that Yuri has a fan club and neither of them do. LOL.

I honestly don't know how GA can show his face in public after yesterday, he should watch this on TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500