2011.03.04 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Baez just say "Can I have a moment judge, I want to make sure?" before approaching CM?

Quick! Someone get Baez a Twix!

No wait. We don't want him to actually figure something out. LOL

So this PI is donating his time to babysit Casey I guess. He gets his mug on the teebee and everything. Can't put a dollar value on free publicity.
I'd bet a whole weeks worth of cookies, JAC will get a bill for this from Mr Lyons.

not enough twix in the world Aedrys, lol

The defense should not be this hard to watch.. :( I thought it would be their defense that would be hard to shwallow not their legal competency on how to stay within the scope of their own motions and questioning witnesses...

Come on Baez, let's just save a lot of time and say you are done with the witness. You struggle making a point. I don't know who's mind is more of a malfunctioning-static mess, him or his client.

LDB: No further questions but moves to strike entire series of questions about when the sheriff decided to contact the media. HHJP denies.

I think *part* of the reason the judge allows this JB stuff to continue is because the judge knows YM is honest and ready and will show JB is *fishing*

JB is wasting time again. Not sure where he is going with his line of questioning but I think he is trying to prove that if Yuri lies then he may be lying now, which is bizzarro because when he does lie it is for the purpose of investigating and therefore is not the same as lying under oath. MO
This is more tactic than lies MOO.....certainly hope JB doesn't expect anyone to discredit Yuri seeing as how he was doing his job. News flash JB....Tactics are widely used!

Silly Baez. He's asking YM if LE made a public announcement of a missing child. YM: No. Baez repeats this question/point, completely forgetting it is his client who waited 31 days and even at that point would not have said a word unless pressure was brought to bear. jmo

KC very focused, making furious little notes with her red pen that YM lied to her. Never mind that she lied to him over and over. lol

OT but can I just say I love seeing Casey's pallor. Hopefully her dark circles mean that she isn't sleeping well. Perhaps it's Caylee haunting her in her sleep.

HHJP: You may have a five minute recess but let me tell you this--at 1025 I am going to have to break away.

HJB telling JB he has to break at 10:25 (45?), but JB wants a brief break now (maybe he needs to go potty).

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member