2011.03.04 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow - so JB just "forgot, or got confused" that JA left the stand yesterday and the SA didn't have a chance to cross? He even said "I was trying to move things along judge".

OMG!

JL, PI seems to be more of a member of the defense team than a PI with a private business. PI are not usually included in the court room unless they are there to testify. So what is up with that??????

He's in the spotlight now. He ain't letting go.

As to the question about the JA paying Lyons to sit in court. Thy will NOT approve it becaus he is performing duties that any firm employee could do just as well. He likely doesn't have anywhere else to be.

He can not be paid for investigative hours if he is not investigating.

but SOTS he is attending 'ahem' Meetings with the defense team and the client

I love the sound of the judge rubbing his hands together in anticipation.

It was so transparent they just loathe Kathi B and didn't want her there, imo.

I was hoping that the WFTV lawyer would include a video of CM calling her a PIA outside the court, but he didn't need it....:innocent:

I'm beginning to feel like this guy is some sort of security for the defense. I don't know why, but it seems like he always sits next to KC during breaks/recess. Making her feel important like she has her own bodyguard or something, JB?

He is to make sure KC doesn't glam for the cam, say or do anything they do not want her to do. IE. a babysitter.

Wow - so JB just "forgot, or got confused" that JA left the stand yesterday and the SA didn't have a chance to cross? He even said "I was trying to move things along judge".

OMG!

Oh GIVE ME A BREAK! Moving along does not mean trying to thwart the SA and not let them cross examine a witness!!!! :maddening::maddening::maddening:

GA really needs to stop shaking his head in disgust and chewing gum. not allowed dude.

George gonna need another reprimand. He's testifying from his seat.

This is after Baez informed the court he would need another two hours with Det Allen at close of court yesterday....

STOP IT GEORGE - STOP IT!!! Judge, would you please throw him out! Stop with the facial gestures - they're not needed here!

I'm almost expecting him to jump up (GA) and raise his hand!

Defense calls Cindy Anthony, LDB points out when they broke yesterday there was a witness on the stand JA and she hasn't had a chance to cross.

LOL! I screamed out when I heard they were calling Cindy! I've been waiting for this.

I wish one camera would be focused on George to capture all his gestures...

You see THIS GA??? He's not NOW not EVER gonna stand in Caylee's corner!:banghead:

George is going to get ejected from the courtroom if he keeps making faces and gesturing.

Judge Perry is TOTALLY out of patience. He is ticked off and beyond frustrated.

11mg40i.jpg

George was having a rough go of Sgt Allen on the stand. Lots of chomping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname