2011.03.04 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does everyone not have sound yet, or did akamai just thwart me?

lmao Casey just scribbled a note and slid it in front of Baez and he said: "What?!"
(while sitting back a bit with a "huh?" expression on his face)

Could you imagine having to read all her rantings? She is the boss afterall...

JB just yawned, must have stayed up late reading all the threads.

InSession is now addressing George's facial expressions

My toddler is with grandma today, probably covered in peanut butter by now and watching Toy Story3.

We're calling Nana in today. She is going to take Little Man for the afternoon:great: He'll be covered in candy and orange soda..tisk tisk. What happens at Nana's stays at Nana's:rocker:

I can't stand watching ICA sitting there with a smile on her smug face, she should cry and often.

GAWD!! She can't be crying every two seconds like she wants to... she has to stay composed to talk to and help the defense. :floorlaugh:

I was using one of Casey's many outrageous quotes... not being snarky.

man I wish they would focus the camera AWAY from ICA... her paper stuff is driving me nuts

Do you think that Baez will admonish the Judge for his tardiness following the break? :D

InSession is talking now about GA and how unhappy he was with the answers JAllen was giving...they take note of his facial expressions.

I see now that ICA is more like GA than she is CA...at least in the anger department and facial expressions...this will help convict her...how disrespectful he is with chewing gum in the courtroom and this is a former LE officer...shame, shame, shame on you...JNO

Court of law, you have no expections of privacy during an investigation and being taped audio or video...they are trying to investigate criminal activity, there is no privacy in jail....

Could someone please help me. I understood yesterday that the judge said that the A`s could not come into the court until all were finished testifying. What was George doing there this morning taking notes if Cindy has yet to testifyÉ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti