2011.03.18 Order Denying Defense Motion to Suppress -"Agents of the State" Motion

I've been watching a lot of earlier media reports on this case, and I started coming across the reports of George's attempted suicide and it was interesting to me the press conference Brad Conway gave the next day and the animosity they have for detectives makes me even madder.

Brad Conway started out the press conference thanking John Allen. They called (Cindy and Brad) John Allen to report George missing. John Allen immediately came to the Anthony home and assigned a team to find George that night. He didn't wait 31 days... um... I mean 24 hours... Brad Conway says that if it weren't for John Allen and his team, things may have turned out very differently (meaning George's death).

So according to Brad Conway, John Allen saved George's life that night. That if it weren't for John Allen's immediate actions, George would not be here today... and they have the nerve to treat John Allen the way they do? :banghead:

I've been watching a lot of earlier media reports on this case, and I started coming across the reports of George's attempted suicide and it was interesting to me the press conference Brad Conway gave the next day and the animosity they have for detectives makes me even madder.

Brad Conway started out the press conference thanking John Allen. They called (Cindy and Brad) John Allen to report George missing. John Allen immediately came to the Anthony home and assigned a team to find George that night. He didn't wait 31 days... um... I mean 24 hours... Brad Conway says that if it weren't for John Allen and his team, things may have turned out very differently (meaning George's death).

So according to Brad Conway, John Allen saved George's life that night. That if it weren't for John Allen's immediate actions, George would not be here today... and they have the nerve to treat John Allen the way they do? :banghead:

As much crap as BC has elicited, and I know he has....he also said a lot of things that are tinged with-wait for it-common reasonable sense.
Like the time he tried to tell Larry King that the cops did not leak the diary. Then along came CA with her Mac truck to run ole Brad right over.
He slipped a few sane things in while he was in their camp. Then they finally suffocated him with nonsense. After all, the A's can't have a lawyer that actually wants to hold on to some semblance of his reputation/career.

I remember when this happened. A few of us believed this was a faked attempt and there was a reason they called John Allen. Seems to me,there had been talk just the day or days before that Lee and the rest of the Anthonys had been denied immunity and even more talk about facing obstruction charges. I went back trying to find any of the news reports and can not find them now. Seems as though it was John Allen who was quoted in an article about the Lee immunity. So when they, the A Camp got together, IMO, they decided that George was the least hated among them and he should be the one to play that sympathy card.
The Anthonys are very adept or were with BC at pulling some stunt when a new doc dump was heading our way or bad news for Casey was coming out.
A few of us found it very curious that they called John Allen, after all the ill will from Cindy. What we did not find curious was that John Allen came through for them.
I can only hope that they have to face up to all their crimes.

I remember when this happened. A few of us believed this was a faked attempt and there was a reason they called John Allen. Seems to me,there had been talk just the day or days before that Lee and the rest of the Anthonys had been denied immunity and even more talk about facing obstruction charges. I went back trying to find any of the news reports and can not find them now. Seems as though it was John Allen who was quoted in an article about the Lee immunity. So when they, the A Camp got together, IMO, they decided that George was the least hated among them and he should be the one to play that sympathy card.
The Anthonys are very adept or were with BC at pulling some stunt when a new doc dump was heading our way or bad news for Casey was coming out.
A few of us found it very curious that they called John Allen, after all the ill will from Cindy. What we did not find curious was that John Allen came through for them.
I can only hope that they have to face up to all their crimes.

Oh yes, I also remember that it could have very well been a faked attempt. Even if it were a fake attempt, look how fast JA came to their rescue? He didn't have to. He could have waited for 24 hours like most families have to wait.... and they still treat him this way?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised?? :banghead:

That always drives me nuts with the A's. Their constant harping on the Amber Alert. I'm sorry but this family includes an ex cop and a nurse. They sure as hell know what an amber alert is and how the protocols work. Amber Alerts are to find abducted children within a short span of time from when they are taken. The alert has a radius. It is based on how far it would be estimated that an abducter/child could travel in the given time frame from the known point of abduction. Those two elements are key. It must have at least a roughly known point of abduction and it must be within a time frame near enough to the event to allow for a determined search radius. At 31 days with the only witness lying about where the child was taken, the Amber Alert Radius would have included Beijing. Cindy and George know this. Cindy and George understand this. Cindy and George are simply to obstinate and combative to ever admit or acknowledge this fact however.

Brilliant and well put as always Fae. It seems to be a sticky subject between GA and LDB too it seems.

That always drives me nuts with the A's. Their constant harping on the Amber Alert. I'm sorry but this family includes an ex cop and a nurse. They sure as hell know what an amber alert is and how the protocols work. Amber Alerts are to find abducted children within a short span of time from when they are taken. The alert has a radius. It is based on how far it would be estimated that an abducter/child could travel in the given time frame from the known point of abduction. Those two elements are key. It must have at least a roughly known point of abduction and it must be within a time frame near enough to the event to allow for a determined search radius. At 31 days with the only witness lying about where the child was taken, the Amber Alert Radius would have included Beijing. Cindy and George know this. Cindy and George understand this. Cindy and George are simply to obstinate and combative to ever admit or acknowledge this fact however.

Let's see....

Child last seen with......... Casey
Where.......... Sawgrass apartments
Vehicle description........... white Pontiac Sunfire, currently located at Anthony house

Uhhhhhhhh.......... nevermind.

BBM- :floorlaugh::laughcry::floorlaugh:

I don't know if it is true or not, but when I sit down to write, I always chew gum. For some reason, it makes me think clearer?

Honestly! I both read it in a newspaper and online, and saw our local medic talk about it on his daily morning news spot about a month ago. There were all shrugging and WTH, but when I saw CA and GA in the hearings I burst out laughing......

One question before I go to bed ---- So, was CA an agent of the state when she put the chloroform -- whoops, I mean Fabreeze in the car? Or has she conveniently become a forgetful distressed mom who like GA will do anything to protect her daughter?

Something tells me CA borrowed Brian B's shovel, cause she is diggin' herself in deeper and deeper toward charges when this case is over, IMHO and in my deepest wishes.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82
Back