2011.03.24 Frye Hearing - Morning portion

Status
Not open for further replies.
that cellphone sound came from behind the defense table...wonder if it was Cindy?

I'd just like to take a minute to thank one and all for suffering through JB with me. All the comments let me know that I'm not being overly-critical of JB because of my own personal bias, and for that I'm extremely grateful.

P.S. Was anyone else secretly hoping that was CA's phone going off?

what did Jose call his pictionary diagrams yesterday - something aides? Ten bucks says he pulls all of these out is some dramatic summation

JB instructed witness to not read from depo. JB snarkily told him to not read from the depo but to use it to refresh his memory.

JB just said "Please don't read the transcript. Use it to refresh your memory."
What an unprofessional $%^&*! How rude, JB! :banghead:

Frye Hearings, Day Two, Hour One

Cups of Coffee: 2.5

JB Smirks: 348

Witness Sighs: 4

Sticky Notes Used By Defendant: 291

Points Made For Defense: 0

Maybe this would have mattered(getting this thrown out)if they had won getting her statements thrown out? But I don't think it matters in the face of the statements and trip to universal. IMHO.

The sargent is reading from a transcription.

Jose says the final "alert" is not scientific. Trying to get the handler to say that. There was a sustained objection.

I think the officer thinks
JB is a little bit nuts . . .

I concur

He may have, but Jose has been unnerving him since the get go. He's done a good job at emasculating this officer. JMO.

Maybe, but he didn't know where Gerus started on the car. That bothered me.

Preliminary/final alerts of these dogs.

SUSTAINED!

What is JB's problem today? He is more rude than usual.

Jose is getting on the sargent about how he has to refer to his reports and training logs. How he needs to keep detailed logs, that goes back to the truth...you want to tell the whole truth of what you did and saw.

Yeah. it causes something deep inside of me to hear liars go after people who are not liars. AGGGGGG.

He needs to lay off of the lying bit...after all his client.......

I OBJECT TO THE FACT JB IS DISCUSSING THE IMPORTANCE OF WRITTEN REPORTS. What a hypocrite:sick:

baez: "sorry, didnt mean to cut you off! *continues anyway*"

Duh, everytime a handler does a real life search they are supposed to line up a bunch of test cars? Omg, what doesn't he get about the difference between training and real life?

I've muted JB's direct. Can't take anymore, tell me LDB takes the podium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz