2011.03.30 Officials Believe Hailey Dunn Is Dead; Reward Now For Her Whereabouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personal believe even the absents of DNA may give proof to something not being right.

Hypothetically speaking

Like say if there was no DNA of Hailey’s on the Sheets BD gave LE

Or the Lack of any of Hailey’s DNA being in her room when LE searched it.

Hypothetically speaking of course....

There is a common misconception that DNA is the be all and end all of evidence. It is not.

The only thing DNA evidence tells you is that a particular person was at a particular place at some time. Everything in that house is going to have some DNA of everyone who lives in the house because they live there and a good chance of having DNA of someone who lived previously in the house (such as CD). It may be deposited directly, or indirectly through transfer from some other object.

Any DNA they get from the house will tell them nothing unless it is from a stranger or someone who shouldn't be there.

I really don't have an argument for thoughts along the line of DNA not being important. But, semen in underwear, semen on the bed, mixed with someones it's not supposed to be mixed with. If and when the find the body - things that might be found there. If there was a "weapon" used and it is ever identified, the dna that would be on it. The list is really endless. I can't toss the possible dna evidence any more than I can toss the child *advertiser censored* as not being important. I can see why the perps would love to toss it...lol, but that ain't happening.

Yes, I agree. And I think WELL is the key word in more ways than one, to be honest.

MOO
BBM

Be interesting if Shawns Employer had any wells abandoned and in the process of being filled around that time....not sure of the process but what happens to wells or test wells that doesn't produce...are they then filled and left... If one was to be filled on the first part of that week would Shawn have known that or could have gotten that information that morning at work...

DNA is not only in particles on the skin. Hair, saliva, sweat, semen, all contain DNA. In that LE felt it was important to obtain a DNA sample from Shawn Adkins I believe DNA may come into play here.

The sheet. Shawn Adkins would have no reason to have body hair on the sheets in Hailey's room. What if pubic hair was found on the sheets? What if there was a used condom or condoms misplaced during a struggle or carelessly discarded. (this actually happens quite often in crime scenes).

What if there were spots of blood from a struggle both from Hailey and Shawn. Semen- posters before me have addressed this issue quite well.

What about other forms of evidence besides DNA?

Hailey was in school, she was in church, she was in sports. She was very close to one teacher. Teachers, clergy, coaches, the school nurse all required to report anything they know about any possible child sexual abuse. Had they been communicating with child services before Hailey went missing? WE don't know but it is a possibility given the swift action of child services to remove DD from the home.

What about the locker search. What did they find in Hailey's locker. Books? A note or notes to and from friends, notebooks, certain musings perhaps? How about a diary? Hailey's own thoughts about what might have been going on in her life. What about possible pictures that Shawn might have given to her? Or personal notes? LE knows what was in that locker, we don't. But I have a feeling it may be important.

What about the tool shed. They took items from there. Did they find DNA from Hailey on any of those items?

The masks. While Billie said there was one in the house and Shawn only used them to trade. Shawn made a decided point to state that Hailey wore the masks while watching horror movies. Why might that be? Could it be because LE confiscated 3 and knew they would find evidence of Hailey's DNA inside?

What about the xbox? What types of games or movies had Hailey been playing. What was on the CD they found in Hailey's room. What else did they find in Hailey's room? Did they find any evidence of drugs(since Shawn claimed she did drugs)?

The phone pings are another indicator of what went on.

What about the drugs that Billie admitted to buying on Monday night. What types of drugs were found in the home?

The landfill searches seemed to be very important to LE. What did they find? Because while NG producer said she was told they found evidence, LE wouldn't confirm it. Why? Maybe because they would not tell BD anything about what they found knowing she was a POI. Keeping any evidence very guarded knowing BD was still actively involved with the suspect.

I think the most important indicator that something is seriously pointing in the direction of Billie Dunn and Shawn Adkins is that the communication and updates from LE ended a long time ago.

So many questions that we are not privy to the answers....we can hope that LE is building a strong case. Other thoughts:

Where was SA on Tuesday? Where did his phone ping on Tuesday? Did he talk to BJA Tuesday when she was at work? I keep wondering why no concrete information is released about his whereabouts for this day - could it be that the information is crucial to LE's case? :waitasec:

What, if any evidence, taken from SA and/or BJDs previous employer? What did co-workers say?

Did they also take pictures of SA body (to possible verify players in the pictures/videos)?

Did they really use all the money withdrawn from the bank on Monday for drugs or use some for gas for SA to possibly use on Tuesday to drive to dispose of body?

Did SA not stay at his G-ma's house on Monday because there were people there (even though he says no one answered door - he lived there on and off - did he not know how to get in the house????? doesn't most g-children know where the outside key is hidden??) Did he go to Mom's because he knew no one would be there??? I think he was just covering for the pings in C-City...

I could go on and on but I know you'all have the same questions. :banghead:
I want Hailey to come home and I want all the answers and I want them now!!! I know, as my kids tell me, I don't need to know everything......to nosey for my own britches:floorlaugh:

JMO

Give em enough time and enough rope , they will hang themselves.

DNA is not only in particles on the skin. Hair, saliva, sweat, semen, all contain DNA. In that LE felt it was important to obtain a DNA sample from Shawn Adkins I believe DNA may come into play here.

The sheet. Shawn Adkins would have no reason to have body hair on the sheets in Hailey's room. What if pubic hair was found on the sheets? What if there was a used condom or condoms misplaced during a struggle or carelessly discarded. (this actually happens quite often in crime scenes).

What if there were spots of blood from a struggle both from Hailey and Shawn. Semen- posters before me have addressed this issue quite well.

What about other forms of evidence besides DNA?

Hailey was in school, she was in church, she was in sports. She was very close to one teacher. Teachers, clergy, coaches, the school nurse all required to report anything they know about any possible child sexual abuse. Had they been communicating with child services before Hailey went missing? WE don't know but it is a possibility given the swift action of child services to remove DD from the home.

What about the locker search. What did they find in Hailey's locker. Books? A note or notes to and from friends, notebooks, certain musings perhaps? How about a diary? Hailey's own thoughts about what might have been going on in her life. What about possible pictures that Shawn might have given to her? Or personal notes? LE knows what was in that locker, we don't. But I have a feeling it may be important.

What about the tool shed. They took items from there. Did they find DNA from Hailey on any of those items?

The masks. While Billie said there was one in the house and Shawn only used them to trade. Shawn made a decided point to state that Hailey wore the masks while watching horror movies. Why might that be? Could it be because LE confiscated 3 and knew they would find evidence of Hailey's DNA inside? What about the xbox? What types of games or movies had Hailey been playing. What was on the CD they found in Hailey's room. What else did they find in Hailey's room? Did they find any evidence of drugs(since Shawn claimed she did drugs)?

The phone pings are another indicator of what went on.

What about the drugs that Billie admitted to buying on Monday night. What types of drugs were found in the home?

The landfill searches seemed to be very important to LE. What did they find? Because while NG producer said she was told they found evidence, LE wouldn't confirm it. Why? Maybe because they would not tell BD anything about what they found knowing she was a POI. Keeping any evidence very guarded knowing BD was still actively involved with the suspect.

I think the most important indicator that something is seriously pointing in the direction of Billie Dunn and Shawn Adkins is that the communication and updates from LE ended a long time ago.

The masks. I'm beginning to think that maybe one or more of the female participants in the *advertiser censored* movies or photos were wearing masks. This would be a good way to hide the identity of a minor child in a *advertiser censored* video. Maybe Shawn made the statement that Hailey wore the masks to explain why any of her dna would be found on the masks.

The masks. I'm beginning to think that maybe one or more of the female participants in the *advertiser censored* movies or photos were wearing masks. This would be a good way to hide the identity of a minor child in a *advertiser censored* video. Maybe Shawn made the statement that Hailey wore the masks to explain why any of her dna would be found on the masks.

BBM: I was thinking the same thing lonetraveler. Especially, after PK's presser the other day.

Most people who go missing are mistakenly sighted. Hailey has been "sighted" on the 27th (not acceptable sightings according to LE) but never beyond that! There has not been a single reported sighting of her since the 27th! She looks like a million + kids in the US and NO ONE has claimed to have seen her! NOT ONE PERSON! Is that bizarre? Strange? No. Hailey has not been hangling out anywhere that anyone could have sighted her.

I despise the culprits of this crime. They are lost and cowardly and stupid. Stupid mostly. Because they think that they will be able to "get on" with their lives. In prison or not, they won't be able to do so!

moo

BBM: I was thinking the same thing lonetraveler. Especially, after PK's presser the other day.
Yes. If you go back and listen to that interview, Shawn covers all his bases for the tracks that he left all over the place!

moo

Most people who go missing are mistakenly sighted. Hailey has been "sighted" on the 27th (not acceptable sightings according to LE) but never beyond that! There has not been a single reported sighting of her since the 27th! She looks like a million + kids in the US and NO ONE has claimed to have seen her! NOT ONE PERSON! Is that bizarre? Strange? No. Hailey has not been hangling out anywhere that anyone could have sighted her.

I despise the culprits of this crime. They are lost and cowardly and stupid. Stupid mostly. Because they think that they will be able to "get on" with their lives. In prison or not, they won't be able to do so!

moo

Pink panther - that would be their "awesome" life.

~jmo~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members