2011.03.31 Motions Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
in pics 4 & 5..looks like Joy and Cindy are having a conversation

Joy W shuffled (kind of a cross between a shuffle and a galumph) past Cindy to sit down, right at the beginning, which isn't shown on the replay - Cindy had a "take two" moment and looked none to pleased. Joy W then went and said something to Cindy just as ICA walked in.

We still have the bad storms - tornado watches and warnings, severe thunderstorm watches and warnings, plus many are still without electricity! We got electricity back last night after dinner, thank goodness! The weather is awful!

I hope Shirley and the cat are OK!! ANd her computer tower!! Love her

WOW! I can't believe just how long her hair is! Is she growing it as some sort of escape mechanism?

I missed the whole thing!....all 10 minutes of it. Went to WESH first and while I watched, they had some ad on the page activated. *rolleyes*...then scrambled around to other stations, and couldn't get a good connection. Meh! Can't believe I got up early for this. ME--:loser:

Dr. Daningzer (spelling?) will testify she fancies herself as Rapunzel.
Rapunzel.jpg

I know someone posted about not discussing appearances so if this needs deleted - so be it. It's not really about appearance but about perceptions.

I think I remember the SA saying they will not be hiring a jury consultant and I doubt that the JAC would pay for one for ICA. However, the way a defendant is perceived is very important and that is why I am bringing this up.

KC's hair. IMO, (I'm going to get killed for this) is pretty. It's long, and shiny, and pretty right now. But she needs to not let it grow any longer. It's kind of an unspoken rule: hair grown to the top of the buttocks, if it's healthy, can be a very attractive thing. But if it goes past that point, it is kind of seen as needing groomed or trimmed(no matter how healthy it looks & how well cared for it is) and gives off an impression of....have to be careful what I say so as to not offend anyone. I'll just say it this way: I think it would carry an impression of KC (with a jury) that would not be favorable for her. Do you all agree that she should STOP growing her hair at this length? And that to grow it past the top of her buttocks would be a negative, a strike in the "con" column for the jury in the perceptions dept?

:moo:

KC was very ill at ease today without her props. She was at a loss as to what to do with her face, mouth, hands, sweater etc. I think the defense started a precedent that KC will now need busywork in order to remain composed and give a semblance of stability. Is that why she looked so tired and pale, up worrying all night about what to do with her hands?

The one time the web feed actually works for me, and it was the lamest.hearing.ever.

Super short hearing this morning. Closing up shop here since everything pertaining to the hearing has been covered.

Please take discussion to topical threads or generate new ones as needed.

Court resumes tomorrow morning at 9:00a eastern for continuation of the Frye hearings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500